Buwahahaha rack robbie gordon

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Buwahahaha rack robbie gordon

Post by Adelpiero »

the "He's a piece of shit " shot was great!

Robbie: Everyone thinks Michael is this nice guy, He's a piece of shit.

rack robbie
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Robbie calling anybody a piece of shit is like Hitler Calling somebody anti Semitic
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

jackass007 wrote:Robbie calling anybody a piece of shit is like Hitler Calling somebody anti Semitic
I'll take "Topics that Kurt Busch fans should avoid" for a true daily double, Alex.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

*small ahem* To Kurts credit:

"He (Kurt Busch) told our officials what he wanted to do when he walked down pit road," said Jim Hunter, NASCAR's Vice President for Corporate Communications. "We knew he was going down to have a decent conversation with the crew chief of the other car, and he did. He conducted himself in a professional fashion."

I guess Robbie has a history of this? I was laughing so hard when he walked on the track and threw his helmet at MW. I had never seen that one before.

:lol:
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I seen Ward Burton do that to Silverspoon 4 years ago at Richmond.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Buwahahaha rack robbie gordon

Post by Atomic Punk »

Adelpiero wrote:the "He's a piece of shit " shot was great!

Robbie: Everyone thinks Michael is this nice guy, He's a piece of shit.

rack robbie
rack robbie? Why? Watrip said robbie was coming around the corner and tried to take Mike's space and said he wasn't going to let robbie do that so he spun him.

fuck robbie
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MW over the radio after RG threw his helmet.

"Well! That was just plain rude!"

:lol:

As for our resident meth influenced thread starter, I don't know what race you were watching, but in the one I watched MW did absolutely nothing wrong. He was just holding his line and refused to let Robbie push him up the track. RG is a freaking hothead who thinks everybody owes his little punkass bitch self something.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

And furthermore, the next time some hotshot wants to stand in front of a car on the track waiting to fling his helmet like a bitch, I say gun it and see how he likes being flipped up and over the hood and rear spoiler.

Bet you'd never see it happen again.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

RACK MIKEY for saying that it was "half of HIS Fault"--->'cuz he was on the same track Racing with him!

i've stood up for RG before in here...but, no more now.

MEMO to Robby Gordon: go back to IRL.

~AJ Foyt might need another Car to be driven for "wrecking purposes."

AMF--->Robby Gordon
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
JiT3
Crack Whore

Post by JiT3 »

War Wagon wrote:And furthermore, the next time some hotshot wants to stand in front of a car on the track waiting to fling his helmet like a bitch, I say gun it and see how he likes being flipped up and over the hood and rear spoiler.

Bet you'd never see it happen again.

Bwahahahahahaha I would go with that.

If I am pissed off at a guy, throwing my helmet and putting a dent in his door isn't a big deal, reaching in and thumping him with the helmet would be a big improvement. Robbie Gordon is a putz, to say the least. Hell he can't even fight worth a shit, he throws his helmet like a girl.