Countdown to Chef beatdown starts NOW........

The best of the best
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Cuda wrote:They only have to slow down half of it- the justice system will take care of the rest
You know, even if what you say is true it's not going to happen in time to save Chokeland. Here come those 150 yards on the ground.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Cuda wrote:They only have to slow down half of it- the justice system will take care of the rest
Keep trolling Donkfan.

Larry will be there to run over the Broncos as well. Fucking bank on it.
pode
Fuckin' Noob

Post by pode »

Just curious if anyone remembers what the score was of the last 8 games between the Chiefs and the Raiders?
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Cuda wrote: Larry will be there to run over the Broncos as well. Fucking bank on it.
The Donkeys and their sorry assed D-line made from Cleveland castoffs are just laughable. I know Larry and Priest are going to flatten the faggot cheating donkeys.
No John Elway is here to save anyone this year, and there is no magic that can cure the sorry assed offseason moves made by the Rat.
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

pode wrote:Just curious if anyone remembers what the score was of the last 8 games between the Chiefs and the Raiders?
Thats a great idea!

In reverse chronilogical order:

31-30 W
34-27 W
27-24 W
17-10 W
0-24 L (priest out + Raiders fluke season)
10-20 W
26-28 L
24-27 W

6 - 2 against Chokeland in recent years. About to be 7 - 2
Mrs Paul v 0.0

Post by Mrs Paul v 0.0 »

Honey -- shouldn't you be waxing my back right about now? Get to work!!!

Oh btw -- I'm betting the over for this game... with your hard earned food stamps. RACK US!!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

jidar wrote:
Cuda wrote: Larry will be there to run over the Broncos as well. Fucking bank on it.
The Donkeys and their sorry assed D-line made from Cleveland castoffs are just laughable. I know Larry and Priest are going to flatten the faggot cheating donkeys.
No John Elway is here to save anyone this year, and there is no magic that can cure the sorry assed offseason moves made by the Rat.
The Broncos may very well go 2-14, but those 2 wins will be over the Chefs. That much is as reliable as the sun rising in the east & setting in the west.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mrs Paul v 0.0 wrote:Honey -- shouldn't you be waxing my back right about now? Get to work!!!

Oh btw -- I'm betting the over for this game... with your hard earned food stamps. RACK US!!
[marq=right]RACK [/marq]

:lol: :lol:
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Cuda wrote:
The Broncos may very well go 2-14, but those 2 wins will be over the Chefs. That much is as reliable as the sun rising in the east & setting in the west.
Reliable? Holy shit that's weapons grade stupid.

The donks getting 2 wins over KC this year is about as likely as finding someone in the Black Hole with a clean police record.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Coods,

I've forgotten more about football in the last week than you will ever know.

If you haven't seen the Chiefs play, then you really should before you prognosticate anything about the Raiders slowing down the Chiefs.

And your a Doink fan calling for a 2-14 season for your own team on top of it?

BWA!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nice to know your Alzheimers is concentrating on Football, Scott.

I only allowed for the possibility of a 2-14 season. There's a good possibility they could split with the Chargers (the thin air always seems to have a deleterious æffect on Marty's already underpowered brain cells- plus he's been the Broncos's bitch everywhere he's ever coached), which would mean a 3-13 season.

Other than the Chefs twice & possibly stealing one from the Chargers, I don't see anybody else on their schedule they can beat.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

I see Chieftwat is getting skullfucked and jizzblasted yet again......

Carry on.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: I see it differently.
Of course you do. You're the same fucking moron that said his second consecutive cryin' ryan (see: worst poster of the year) award didnt count because you didnt fucking vote.

You're also the same clueless schmuck who was actually stupid enough to post a fucking tribute in a thread titled "Great NFL citizens" to Derrick Thomas, one of the worst human beings in the league (Left 5 fuckin' kids behind with 4 different women) simply because you thought his football skills were great. The pileon that you endured in that was fucking EPOC as well :lol:

and You're now the guy who doesnt incite so much as a chuckle when he posts-in fact, you're so fucking stupid, tedious and unreadable that you arent even worth the time for me address and properly beat down anymore.

Thats how fucking weak and unbearable your limp wristed one hoppers to the plate are now-you've become unworthy of any more fucking beatings-you are simply scrolled past by me now.

Utterly pathetic.

Sad part is, the rest of the smackless unfunny gimps in Chefnation arent far behind you.

Enjoy your beatdown this sunday, pussies.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

What a fucking laugh! Redskin fan came in after a 9-7 win over the Bears....The fucking Bears! The fucking Nationals almost scored as many runs that day and would have probably beaten the Bears as well. Speaking of bitches, have fun being the Cowboys bitches come Monday night! That seems to be a given year after year!

Bronco fan got worked by Miami and they bragged on how many td's they were going to win by in Miami........BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You live in San Fagsisco m2? I grew up in Oakland when I was a kid (24th street) and now hang my hat 35 miles away. I work Sunday's and I still make 3 to 4 games a year in Oakland you fucking idiots. What the fuck does it matter if you live in Oakland or not? Everyone around the globe knows who wears pinstripes, Dodger blue is, Cowboy star, and everyone knows who the big bad SILVER AND BLACK motherfuckers are! You fucking bitches envy the popularity and that's why you hate. So fuck you and bring it!

The Queefs played the Biplanes at home and now they pound their chesticles on how great the beat down was on a shit team and a pussy QB who has no weapons to throw to nor a fucking arm to get it to them. That's all going to change Sunday night and I'll have my batteries ready for the sissy cry baby coach!

Raiders 35
Queefs 17

Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

All the Raider fans calling the Jets a bad team are fucking retarded. I bet they end up with a better record than the Raiders this season.
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

Raydah James wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote: I see it differently.
Of course you do. You're the same fucking moron that said his second consecutive cryin' ryan (see: worst poster of the year) award didnt count because you didnt fucking vote.

You're also the same clueless schmuck who was actually stupid enough to post a fucking tribute in a thread titled "Great NFL citizens" to Derrick Thomas, one of the worst human beings in the league (Left 5 fuckin' kids behind with 4 different women) simply because you thought his football skills were great. The pileon that you endured in that was fucking EPOC as well :lol:

and You're now the guy who doesnt incite so much as a chuckle when he posts-in fact, you're so fucking stupid, tedious and unreadable that you arent even worth the time for me address and properly beat down anymore.

Thats how fucking weak and unbearable your limp wristed one hoppers to the plate are now-you've become unworthy of any more fucking beatings-you are simply scrolled past by me now.

Utterly pathetic.

Sad part is, the rest of the smackless unfunny gimps in Chefnation arent far behind you.

Enjoy your beatdown this sunday, pussies.
Damn dude what is your fixation with Paul? Do you lay in bed at night and dream about sucking on his "BIG NATURALS"?

Have a football take. Just like the Oakland sports writers are saying, you guys are Rich Gannon and John Gruden away from having a 10 year run like Cincinati or the Cardinals.

The futilty of the Raider Nation will continue Sunday in front of a national audience except in Oakland because it's not sold out once again.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Raider Loco wrote:
The Queefs played the Biplanes at home and now they pound their chesticles on how great the beat down was on a shit team and a pussy QB who has no weapons to throw to nor a fucking arm to get it to them. That's all going to change Sunday night and I'll have my batteries ready for the sissy cry baby coach!
Yeah I'm sure you will be there you battery throwing faggot. Throwing batteries, that's just kind of shit that makes the whole sports world hate Faider fans. Maybe it's all the rock cocaine they smoke (sucked dick in an alley to get it), or maybe it's just from being too stupid to finish highschool, but either way it's god damned pathetic.
I suppose if your team is full of social failures you're going to be one yourself.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

jidar wrote:
Raider Loco wrote:
Yeah I'm sure you will be there you battery throwing faggot. Throwing batteries, that's just kind of shit that makes the whole sports world hate Faider fans. Maybe it's all the rock cocaine they smoke (sucked dick in an alley to get it), or maybe it's just from being too stupid to finish highschool, but either way it's god damned pathetic.
I suppose if your team is full of social failures you're going to be one yourself.
I'm going out on a limb and say you don't know much about other teams fan bases. Anyone with half a brain knows its Phillyfan that throws batteries. Raiderfans throw the usual concoction of cum and piss in a cup, ala their locked up brothers. You may be a newbie to this board but take the popular advice of read more and post less.
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

DallasFanatic wrote: I'm going out on a limb and say you don't know much about other teams fan bases. Anyone with half a brain knows its Phillyfan that throws batteries. Raiderfans throw the usual concoction of cum and piss in a cup, ala their locked up brothers. You may be a newbie to this board but take the popular advice of read more and post less.
My mistake. At arrowhead we just boo people. I've never actually been into a Raiders dungeon, but based on comments from Chiefs players I figured the battery thing was pretty common.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote: I'm going out on a limb and say you don't know much about other teams fan bases. Anyone with half a brain knows its Phillyfan that throws batteries.
Somebody better tell Loco that then, he apparently missed the memo...oh shit my bad, you said "anyone with half a brain", which excludes Loco.

Perhaps if Loco and Lames added their grey matter together, it might equal a whole brain...nah, we're talking about 'duhfan, afterall.

Loco throws batteries 'cause it's too hard to sneak in hubcaps. Here's an idear, Loco. Whilst stocking up on this weeks supply of 40 oz'ers, instead of also shoplifting batteries from the 7-11, just keep the lugnuts off the wheels you've liberated from axles.

You can kill two birds with one stone that way.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Hey James, you got your "Props to the Chiefs" thread ready to go for Sunday night or were you just going to reuse this one?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 23-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 4. Subtract Chucky, (Only good coach the duhs have had in 20+ years) it would even be worse.

While alot of those games have been close, this one will not be. Chiefs hang 35. duhs will struggle to score more points, than their numbers of penalties.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Nah, I think it will be close.........

Call it:

KC 38
'Duhs 34
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

poptart wrote:We've seen it all before.

Red drip fan will slink in here Monday with it's collective tail between it's legs.

No sense kidding yourselves, kiddos.

You secondary can't handle Oakland's receiver talent, speed, and athletijizzum.

Classic mismatch in that regard.

Multiple big plays, multiple fun replays, multiple chortles from your's truly.

Chris Carr is a slippery little bugger, and he's going yard on a return in the very near future.

One of them thangs a football purist can just feel.
Sunday night seems 'bout right to me.

Be a damn pity to waste it during a blowout.

Oh well........

Raiduhs - 31
Griefs - 21

Multiple racks for my man Pops!

My brother and I are loading up the Camaro primed with 24 cases of Battery Chuckah Ale. We plan to do the usual Raiderfan shit; rape a few high school girls, beat to within inches of their life’s any fools stupid enough to wear the color red on our 900 mile journey, rob a couple of banks on the way for gas money and kill some more innocent bitches just because.

I hear all the fucking stereotypical horeshit on this thread and it makes me fucking sick!
I see you (voice deepening) fiendish bastards using that weak tit smack on the nation but vengeance will be ours!
You assholes running the primered camaro, jail rape, prison bitch, meth head, trailer park, battery chucker, throwing Pittsburgh punk motherfucker off the upper deck, stabbing Chargerfag, gangbangers, etc just made the death list!

Wait til Raider Ramon gets out of the pen and reads this shit.
We're gonna get all methed up and hop into my Pinto and gut each and every one of you pathetic scumbags.

Fuck the Chiefs!

P.S. Wags, the trailer park ain't moved, you know my address.
Actually, Ive decided to donate the money (if you win - wink wink) to the Red Cross for aid in Katrina Relief.

Sincerely,

atomicdick
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

kcdave wrote:Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 23-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 4.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

WTF Aaron, dragging my ass into this. Fuck the Red Cross, just send the money to Gunslinger, you know he's going to NOLA to look for a job.

Heres hoping for a 0-0 tie with multiple beat-downs on and off the field.

Oh yea, RACK the Multiple RACKS there A.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Since 1990..............

Kansas Shittay has been in 11 playoff games, losing 8 of them. :lol:

They are currently on a 4 game (0ne-and-pwned) playoff game losing streak. :lol:

Over the same period of time the Oakland Raiders are 6-5 in post-season games.

They have claimed one AFC Championship, and they have played in two other AFC Title games.

They have been in one Super Bowl.

When favored in post-season, your team has routinely gagged and come away a LOSER.

If you want to talk about something other than the game at hand you need to be reminded that your organization is a historical loser.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Rack Poptart!

Hey Toos I got the ride ready!
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

poptart wrote:Since 1990..............

Kansas Shittay has been in 11 playoff games, losing 8 of them. :lol:

They are currently on a 4 game (0ne-and-pwned) playoff game losing streak. :lol:

Over the same period of time the Oakland Raiders are 6-5 in post-season games.

They have claimed one AFC Championship, and they have played in two other AFC Title games.

They have been in one Super Bowl.

When favored in post-season, your team has routinely gagged and come away a LOSER.

If you want to talk about something other than the game at hand you need to be reminded that your organization is a historical loser.
Touche

The fact still reamains. The Raiders have been the Chiefs bitch for the last 15 years! :lol:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Raider Loco wrote:Rack Poptart!

Hey Toos I got the ride ready!
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Faider Homo wrote:What a fucking laugh! Redskin fan came in after a 9-7 win over the Bears....The fucking Bears! The fucking Nationals almost scored as many runs that day and would have probably beaten the Bears as well. Speaking of bitches, have fun being the Cowboys bitches come Monday night! That seems to be a given year after year!
The same given that the Faiduhs being the Chefs bitches has been? Oh okay. :lol:

Faiduhs fans piling on Redskins fans is quite hilarious. Did you see me proclaiming the Redskins Superbowl champions because they won Sunday? I don't believe so. I merely posted in a Faiduhs/Chefs thread about the matchup and Faiduhfan has taken it upon themselves to start Redskins bashing. Very fresh indeed. :roll:

What you saw in the Redskins/Bears game is called GOOD DEFENSE YOU MORON. The Skins D ranked 3rd in the NFL last year, where did the Faiduh's sorry ass defense rank? Thought so. Your defense already sucked and they you traded one of your best defensive players for Randy Pothead. So you wouldn't know what a good defense was if it hit you over the head with a hammer. :roll:

The Bears have a darn good D and a stud MLB, not to mention week 1 offenses are always a bit behind. Why don't you ask Brett Favre why the Packers only mustered a FG against the Lions. All I know is my team actually came away with a WIN and your team's sorry asses took an L.

The Pats don't have their D-coordinator, Tedy Bruschi or Ty Law anymore, the Faiduhs added Randy Moss and the Faiduhs still couldn't muster much against the Pats and came away with a big fat L. If the Pats defense had completely left the field Collins still would have probably thrown 3 pics. :lol:

Tell Norv I send my regards and I hope he finds work when he becomes unemployed after about week 7. I expect to see Alice on the sidelines before the season is out. I can hear Tags after week 15........ "The Oakland Raiduhs are now on the clock". :lol:

As I post this it is still morning on the left coast, take advantage of this Friday and in advance of the anal plungering that the Faiduhs will be receiving, head down to your local Home Depot or Lowe's and go to what should be a very familar isle to you.............

While you're there, I think you should also invest in one of these......

I'm sure that Chief fan would agree that red is an appropriate color for the situation. :lol:

Enjoy! :lol: :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

jidar wrote: I've never actually been into a Raiders dungeon, but based on comments from Chiefs players I figured the battery thing was pretty common.
This will help you if you ever plan on going to the Dank Hole

The "non-service" animals thing threw me for a second....but then I realized we are talking dud fans..........
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:
My brother and I are loading up the Camaro primed with 24 cases of Battery Chuckah Ale. We plan to do the usual Raiderfan shit; rape a few high school girls, beat to within inches of their life’s any fools stupid enough to wear the color red on our 900 mile journey, rob a couple of banks on the way for gas money and kill some more innocent bitches just because.

I hear all the fucking stereotypical horeshit on this thread and it makes me fucking sick!
Stereotyping Raiderfan is a blast, actually. It has to be way more fun than stereotyping Chieffan.
I see you (voice deepening) fiendish bastards using that weak tit smack on the nation but vengeance will be ours!
You assholes running the primered camaro, jail rape, prison bitch, meth head, trailer park, battery chucker, throwing Pittsburgh punk motherfucker off the upper deck, stabbing Chargerfag, gangbangers, etc just made the death list!

Wait til Raider Ramon gets out of the pen and reads this shit.
We're gonna get all methed up and hop into my Pinto and gut each and every one of you pathetic scumbags.
b...bw...bwa-hahahaha...

Great. My gut hurts and now I need to wipe my fucking screen off, ya' Raiderfan fuckin' heathen!

There'll will be more posts yet, but this thread is now archive ready (after somebody learns to re-size a pic or two) regardless of the few drops of drool left to be spewed.
P.S. Wags, the trailer park ain't moved, you know my address.
Same trailer park here as well, bro.
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

SWEEET ride Loco!

Jumping on a plane this morning and heading your way.

I'll be at Ricky's tonight and tailgating in sec A under the red and white McAfee sign tomorrow night.

Wear some T1B and come say hello.

War Spontaneity

Go Raiders!!
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Toos - Show some pics from the pregame. Wear your Vader gear
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:SWEEET ride Loco!

Jumping on a plane this morning and heading your way.

I'll be at Ricky's tonight and tailgating in sec A under the red and white McAfee sign tomorrow night.

Wear some T1B and come say hello.

War Spontaneity

Go Raiders!!

Lucky fuckers. I wish I was going to this game. I'm trying to get some time off to mae it to the Bronco game. Friggin money is tight right now though.

Tell Ricky and his lovely wife hello from Vegasand make sure you get all the Raider glaases you can. Those things are tight.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Nice division road win, Chef fan.

Your team did ya proud tonight.

KC won the turnover battle and they were more efficient on offense than the Raiders. They basically took care of business a little bit better than the home team.

Oakland has the ball verrah late in the 4th with a chance to punch in the go-ahead score...........and they DON'T sack up, bottom line.

Just fizzle, baby....?

The league taking the Moss td away was complete horseshit.

Color me not surprised at all, however.

Both KC and Oakland have improved their defenses considerably.

If the Chefs can avoid having physical breakdowns to some of their key offensiver players they look to have a legit chance to be in the AFC mix when all is said and done.

In Oakland's case, they need to ride the storm out. It's not getting easier next week. The defense has stepped up it's ability to stop the run and are a much improved unit overall over the slop of last year. It seems they'll hold up their end of the bargain.

Oakland was 4-13 on 3rd down last week and just 4-12 this week.

Not gonna get it done.

Convert, move the chains, matriculate the ball down the field, boys.

Chip, chip, chip............air it out to Moss.

That's the ticket.

Praying for 1-2 when you see me next Sunday night.

ooooooooooot............
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
poptart wrote:
The league taking the Moss td away was complete horseshit.

Color me not surprised at all, however.
Nor are WE surprised that RayduhFan would blame The League for a call that was CORRECT, BTW. Boo-MOTHERFUCKING-hoo. :roll:
The Raiders got robbed on that call...

and I dont give a shit about either of "your" teams.

The Chiefs did come up huge on the road though.

m2