Should we put the bullet to Hannity's head now or later?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Should we put the bullet to Hannity's head now or later?

Post by Gunslinger »

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2678976

You want partisan? Here it is and go fuck yourself. This shit wasn't about a political side, but obviously some fucks made it that way.

Question your government and when those investigations begin hate them. The governor was Democrat, what was she doing?

The system is Republican, what were they doing?

First person to lay waste to? Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and knock AirAmerica off before I get that shit. I don't have it now and I don't want it.

Take control of your media and those that continually pump an agenda, otherwise go fuck yourself.

Take control of your media, you have lost it.
I fucking suck.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Why attack the media when there are a couple hundred in Congress that deserve the boot?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

stuckinia wrote:Why attack the media when there are a couple hundred in Congress that deserve the boot?
The First Amendment to this country is the freedom of speech and media.

We don't have that anymore. We the people decide, yet Fox News exists. Baghdad Bob?

They are the ones to blame. Deal with them. Media may be bought out by those that have an agenda, but we get everyday power to change the media. We elect those in office, and the media wants our ratings to earn a dollar, our focus is on them.

We have no freedom of press in this country.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

stuckinia wrote:Why attack the media when there are a couple hundred in Congress that deserve the boot?
I just saw your profile in this board. It takes a lot to get you to respond to something that doesn't have to deal with Football.

Thanks, I guess.

But you do realize this season is owned by the Colts? Everyone else should just give up.

You care to differ?
I fucking suck.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

And Foxnews is the only media outlet to fear? They are all horror-loving maggots. You would think it is Dawn of the Dead every night with these fucks.
However, if you don't like it, turn the shit off. Too bad most of the public are disaster junkies, twitching for the next human suffering fix. It's hard to blame the press when the grazing masses enjoy the shitty product they produce.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

stuckinia wrote:And Foxnews is the only media outlet to fear? They are all horror-loving maggots. You would think it is Dawn of the Dead every night with these fucks.
However, if you don't like it, turn the shit off. Too bad most of the public are disaster junkies, twitching for the next human suffering fix. It's hard to blame the press when the grazing masses enjoy the shitty product they produce.
Yeh, I'll give you the disaster argument angle. I was just taking the political angle that a lot of people enjoy.

I looked at your profile man and about the only thing I can say to you is that I wish you the average person in this country would speak up sometimes.

I've got friends like you that don't understand why I get worked up over politics. I don't do this shit on a daily basis with them, cuz I have this board, but they like to ask me shit from time to time.

I like to believe that I'm the average angry American, but sometimes oh well.

You partaked in this argument and I definately get your point, so I have nothing to argue with you. I just wish sometimes the average person would tell Kanye West to shut up and the rebuttal to shut up also. You people are the mainstream and I hope you get it.

This country needs the average person to shut off this partisan shit and shut me up. We don't need this shit and never have. We are all the same and we all want to be lazy Americans who don't partake in politics, I just think the average guy needs to speak up. And there you go.....
I fucking suck.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Gunslinger wrote:Yeh, I'll give you the disaster argument angle. I was just taking the political angle that a lot of people enjoy.
Hate to go IB on ya but here goes.
ALL networks go politics, be they left or right. They do it and that is not going to stop.
Gunslinger wrote:I looked at your profile man and about the only thing I can say to you is that I wish you the average person in this country would speak up sometimes.
The profile angle has little to do with my personality. I spend as much time on politics as I do on sports. I just don't usually feel the need to get involved in the petty bitching that goes on in this or the "Spin Zone" forum. Unfortunately I don’t have a fantasy politics team draft to worry about. And not to sound haughty, but I am educated (a Masters in Microbiology). I am not a cashier at WalMart.
Gunslinger wrote:I've got friends like you that don't understand why I get worked up over politics. I don't do this shit on a daily basis with them, cuz I have this board, but they like to ask me shit from time to time.
I get worked up over politics more than most. I just keep most of it to myself because A) I work with over 20 Kool-aid drinking DNC members and don’t need a hostile work environment and B) my wife is tired of listening to me rant.
Gunslinger wrote:I like to believe that I'm the average angry American, but sometimes oh well.
We are all angry. It is simply a matter of our priorities that determines the focus of our anger.
Gunslinger wrote:You partaked in this argument and I definately get your point, so I have nothing to argue with you. I just wish sometimes the average person would tell Kanye West to shut up and the rebuttal to shut up also. You people are the mainstream and I hope you get it.
I do more than post randomly on message boards to get my opinions represented. I vote, donate, and (most important) educate myself. I merely try to avoid niggling arguments that get us nowhere. (I like to read them though, thus my presence on this board.)
Gunslinger wrote:This country needs the average person to shut off this partisan shit and shut me up. We don't need this shit and never have. We are all the same and we all want to be lazy Americans who don't partake in politics, I just think the average guy needs to speak up. And there you go.....
Word. Unfortunately you are slapping the wrong salami here.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Re: Should we put the bullet to Hannity's head now or later?

Post by frodo_biguns »

Gunslinger wrote:http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2678976

You want partisan? Here it is and go fuck yourself. This shit wasn't about a political side, but obviously some fucks made it that way.

Question your government and when those investigations begin hate them. The governor was Democrat, what was she doing?

The system is Republican, what were they doing?

First person to lay waste to? Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and knock AirAmerica off before I get that shit. I don't have it now and I don't want it.

Take control of your media and those that continually pump an agenda, otherwise go fuck yourself.

Take control of your media, you have lost it.
Your problem is your liberals have no solutions. At least Rush, Hannity propose solutions. I think I'll take the liberal stance and blame your mother first for having you!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:Your problem is your liberals have no solutions. At least Rush, Hannity propose solutions.
So did Hitler, Lennin and Mao.

What's yer point?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:Your problem is your liberals have no solutions. At least Rush, Hannity propose solutions.
So did Hitler, Lennin and Mao.

What's yer point?
That your role models are a bunch of vile scumbags?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rush and hannity have a solution??????

sin,

never

these tards never have a solution, they just know how to play the blame game, same goes for the far left jerkoffs! It's always about what someone said or did, never about what could be and should be done!
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

The people who pay attention to Fox News are the same dolts who think they have just scored a sweet deal when an AOL disk is dropped in their super-value meal.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Cicatrix wrote:The people who pay attention to Fox News are the same dolts who think they have just scored a sweet deal when an AOL disk is dropped in their super-value meal.
And the ones who watch CNN are the fools that desperately check their mailboxes at the end of the month hoping their gubment check just arrived. So there.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Am I the only one who believes ALL network 'news' channels suck?

Okay for commentary, sometimes.

Journalism?

Get a clue, losers.

ImageImage
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Diogenes wrote:Am I the only one who believes ALL network 'news' channels suck?

Okay for commentary, sometimes.

Journalism?

Get a clue, losers.
You do nothing but defend them. :?

Plus you do nothing but repeat what they say. You thought The Grudge was an intellectual movie. You think Saddam was responsible for Oklahoma. You are an inept moron.

Do you think you have any relevance to anything? You are a blithery idiot who bolds his posts and thinks he scores with jpegs of women.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Still a fucking moron.

ImageImage
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

^^^
If that's the best you can do, than Hannity has eternal 'BODE over you and your kind. :P
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

You talking to me? :evil:

:wink:
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

stuckinia wrote:
Cicatrix wrote:The people who pay attention to Fox News are the same dolts who think they have just scored a sweet deal when an AOL disk is dropped in their super-value meal.
And the ones who watch CNN are the fools that desperately check their mailboxes at the end of the month hoping their gubment check just arrived. So there.
You. Have. Mail.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

stuckinia wrote:
Welfare has cable?
I fucking suck.