props to Kyle Busch

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Qbert

props to Kyle Busch

Post by Qbert »

fvck BSmack in advance.

i didn't get to watch enough of it...but, the #5 was the best Car all night.

props to Him/Kyle
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'm surprised 007 hasn't shown up and wiped his dick on the curtains yet.

Good to see the #5 car in victory lane once again.

Nice gesture donating the winnings to hurricane relief.

ps; That Kurt Busch is one ugly mofo.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: props to Kyle Busch

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:fvck BSmack in advance.

i didn't get to watch enough of it...but, the #5 was the best Car all night.

props to Him/Kyle
Sheesh... props to Kyle on his first win. Bad times in the Rainbow Village. Who would have ever thought that neither Gordon OR Jr would make the Chase? But if Jeff doesn't get his shit together NOW, that's exactly what will happen.
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Hell, it was just nice seeing somebody named Kyle in victory lane again
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

First off I have to rack my wife for scoring me tickets to the race. And then I have to give her slings for having a hookup in the infield. This was my first "real" nascar race (been to 2 road course races in Sonoma). What an amazing site to see those cars go. Kyle had an amazing car and you could see it clearly. Damn they sure know how to party in the infield.

:D
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote:Damn they sure know how to party in the infield.
No doubt, I've seen guys roasting whole hogs on the infield here in KC.

Congrats on the score, D-fan.

I'm about to send out an APB on 007...dude should have been in here crowing to high heaven by now. :?
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote:I'm about to send out an APB on 007...dude should have been in here crowing to high heaven by now. :?

Sorry Wags, I'm really not like you...after the Harvick win/Silverspoon win, jerking off all over your keyboard, hell I didn't even spew shit in here when my boy took the championship last year.

Saw Kyle in the trucks when he was 16, saw Kurt in the trucks when he was 21, I ALWAYS knew they were something special..

Wanna know why?

Listening to them on the scanners, these 2 have by FAR the best feedback to their pits than ANYBODY on the circut..

Listen to Kurt and Kyle "Fix this , adjust that"

Listen to Silverspoon "I don't know, try a half pound out of the left rear, I don't know"

Listen to Assholevick, "This sucks! Something has to change Richard! this car is shit"

I'm completely serious too.. Everybody will see too when Kurt takes over that 2 ride, and puts them back in victory lane.

The Busch boyz will never get the proper props, they ain't the best looking, and Dale Sr. isn't their daddy, but those fuckers can DRIVE!

Kyle is a shooting star, you ain't seen nothing yet...

Rack the shit out of the Killer B's....Nascar's new first family

BTW... Kurt and Kyle have always been nothing but nice to me the 5 times I met Kurt and the 1 time I met Kyle.. They respect their fans.

Shoud have seen the look on Kurts face at Watkins Glen, when I said to him right in front of Jack Roush, "I'll follow you anywhere man"

Look at my fab shop, tell me I'm not a Kurt fan!

and from tyhe Coca-Cola 600

I also have some Kyle fenders

Yep I'm a geek, I know it!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The first sentence....
jackass007 wrote: Sorry Wags, I'm really not like you...
...then, the last sentence.
Yep I'm a geek, I know it!
:lol:

Yes, you really are like me, at least in your devoted passion to rooting on your racin' boyz, and I dig that.

Where's Kylie in the points again? That sumbitch is just too damn ugly to ever be a champion. Maybe the next race he wins, rather than donating the prize money to charity, he should invest in some plastic surgery to fix that schlong sticking out the front his face that most people call their nose.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

sorry that his momma's sperm donor wasn't Dale Wags. if he was you'd be lovin him.

as for his place in points, wait until the end of the year he might catch ole Silverspoon
JiT3
Crack Whore

Post by JiT3 »

007 I can't say so much for Kyle but I was tuned into Kurt during the Brickyard practice this year and sounds more like the engineer taking a test drive than a driver.

Now on the other hand, some things I remember hearing over the years form drivers;

"Well I don't know, I am paid to drive the fuckin', thing not make it go."

Driver: "It won't turn right"
Pit: " it's not supposed to, you want it to turn left"
Driver: Oh yeah, well you know what I mean."
Not sure who that was, I didn't see the scanner ID before the transmission ended but, it cracked all of us in turn 3 up who did hear it.

And my favorite from Stewart

Stewart: "Maybe take a half pound out of the left rear."
Pit: "Oh are you an engineer now?"
Stewart: "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night."
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

JiT3 wrote:007 I can't say so much for Kyle but I was tuned into Kurt during the Brickyard practice this year and sounds more like the engineer taking a test drive than a driver.

Now on the other hand, some things I remember hearing over the years form drivers;

"Well I don't know, I am paid to drive the fuckin', thing not make it go."

Driver: "It won't turn right"
Pit: " it's not supposed to, you want it to turn left"
Driver: Oh yeah, well you know what I mean."
Not sure who that was, I didn't see the scanner ID before the transmission ended but, it cracked all of us in turn 3 up who did hear it.

And my favorite from Stewart

Stewart: "Maybe take a half pound out of the left rear."
Pit: "Oh are you an engineer now?"
Stewart: "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night."

Thanks Jeff,

Sometimes I think these guys think I'm making this shit up, but I do notice the difference between drivers on the input to the set ups on their cars.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

jackass007 wrote: Saw Kyle in the trucks when he was 16, saw Kurt in the trucks when he was 21, I ALWAYS knew they were something special..

Wanna know why?

Listening to them on the scanners, these 2 have by FAR the best feedback to their pits than ANYBODY on the circut..

Listen to Kurt and Kyle "Fix this , adjust that"

Listen to Silverspoon "I don't know, try a half pound out of the left rear, I don't know" That's why I call Maylene.... so I can just drive.

Listen to Assholevick, "This sucks! Something has to change Richard! this car is shit"

I'm completely serious too.. Everybody will see too when Kurt takes over that 2 ride, and puts them back in victory lane.

Never heard the Busch boys talking but I'll take your word for it. I've heard all of those kinds of conversations on the Comcast iPPV channels. Earnhardt and Harvick are no Darrel Waltrip.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

jackass007 wrote:sorry that his momma's sperm donor wasn't Dale Wags. if he was you'd be lovin him.

as for his place in points, wait until the end of the year he might catch ole Silverspoon
19. Kyle Busch

21.Silverspoon Earnhardt

:lol: :lol:
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

yeah, he's showing such great signs of improvement I'm sure he will be..

oh wait, no he's not

nevermind

worse thing DEI could ever do is .....Not sign Kurt Busch

don't worry Paul Menard (another Silverspoon) will be sucking cock in the 1 ride at a track near you!