Steve Young

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Steve Young

Post by M2 »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8699308

Young is the first left-handed quarterback to be elected to the Hall of Fame.

Don't know what percentage of all starting QBs in NFL history have been left-handed but that stat is surprising to me.

m2
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

My fav player of all-time. Imagine the numbers he would have put up if he would have started before the age of 28.
Shitonafukkinhippie
Crack Whore

Post by Shitonafukkinhippie »

Cicero wrote:My fav player of all-time. Imagine the numbers he would have put up if he would have started before the age of 28.
Word! If the man didn't waste 3 years in the USFL, squander another 4 in Tampa Bay, and then have to hold Joe Montana's hat and jacket for another 4 years, he just might have been the greatest QB ever. Dude could run, get out of the way of a blind-side blitz, throw a tight-ass spiral, improvise on command, and he was probably the most accurate QB of all-time, too. I also think waiting until age 42 to marry a 21 year old hottie helped secure that 1st ballot selection, too. :lol:
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Boomer Esiason is getting jobbed...... :lol:

Rack Young!! Always a fan of his.....a gamer....
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Fuck Young. He is gax and the whiners are gax. However he was a fookin gamer who prevented the Boys from getting 4 in a row, so he gets a pat on the back from he in his induction into the HOF.