To all the nay sayers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

patriotsrule
Crack Whore

To all the nay sayers

Post by patriotsrule »

[font=Comic Sans MS]The Patriots will not skip a beat from last year. When you have to practice against the best you become the best or your gone to Oakland.
Miami may be a bigger threat than people are predicting. Nick saban will not make fucked up game losing decisions but Gus the feild goal kicking mule will. Fish fans need to flood your media for Feely to start. I watched him take the Eagles to the playoffs and he is a great QB with some protection and a running game which you will have big time especially after week 4. So theres my rant Good luck to all. Patriots Rule! [/font]
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Doesn't that constitute a "drive-by"?

Ban him.
You have to have ammo to pull off a drive-by. This is just some twit pissing into the wind.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

enough already. i hope they go 0-16.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:

Ban him.
You have to have ammo to pull off a drive-by. This is just some twit pissing into the wind.

3 of the last 4 Superbowls and punking your team twice in their own crib to win two of those isn't enough ammo bitch?
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Neely8 wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Ban him.

3 of the last 4 Superbowls and punking your team twice in their own crib to win two of those isn't enough ammo bitch?

IN
Go Patriots! ! ! !
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: To all the nay sayers

Post by jiminphilly »

patriotsrule wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS] Fish fans need to flood your media for Feely to start. I watched him take the Eagles to the playoffs and he is a great QB [/font]

This made laugh, hard.

The Eagles stole a 2nd round pick from the Dolphins for Feely.
patriotsrule
Crack Whore

Post by patriotsrule »

AJ looked awful last year but he had no help what so ever. he will be far better this year. worth a second rounder aww your right thats pushin it. right now anyway. Patriots Rule
To all in the NFL Good luck......NOT!