Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Good Evening, Chef Fan....

Post by poptart »

Freddie Mitchell

Chiefs | Mitchell Injures Knee, may need Scope
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:30:24 -0700

KCChiefs.com reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Dick Vermeil said WR Freddie Mitchell (knee) hurt his knee at practice Saturday, July 30. He may need arthroscopic surgery. Right now Mitchell is conferring with the team doctor.

Kendrell Bell

Chiefs | Bell Misses Afternoon Practice
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:41:42 -0700

Rick Dean, of the Capital-Journal, reports Kansas City Chiefs LB Kendrell Bell missed Saturday afternoon practice, July 30, with back spasms.

"Linebacker Kendrell Bell was out of practice today because his back had froze up between practices. Over the day, his back had stiffen. He was loosened up in the training room, and when he got off the table, it locked again. He was also having spasms in his back. Coach Dick Vermeil couldn't say if he is expected to practice tomorrow."

Chiefs | Bell Improving
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:30:43 -0700

KCChiefs.com reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Dick Vermeil said LB Kendrell Bell (back) is improving. He's been troubled by back spasms.

Will Shields

Chiefs | Shields Will not Practice Saturday
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:30:01 -0700

KCChiefs.com reports Kansas City Chiefs OG Will Shields (back) will not take part in either practice Saturday, July 30. He's going to have another exam done on his sore back.

RIVER FALLS, Wis. - Will Shields missed another day of practice with back trouble Saturday, and Kansas City Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil acknowledged he's concerned about his 10-time Pro Bowl guard.

Shields, a 13-year veteran, waffled during the offseason about whether to retire or play one more year. He said in an interview on Thursday that his hesitation "was more physical than anything else."

Trent Green

Chiefs | Green gets Some Rest
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:51:34 -0700

Rick Dean, of the Capital-Journal, reports Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green (back) was pulled early from morning practice after experiencing some back pain, but he took a full turn in the afternoon session Saturday, July 30.

Good thing your team isn't old and stuff. :lol:

KC's old, shot, and their coach is a half-senile goofball.

Dungver "reloaded" with rejects, loser and has-beens.

San Diego plays a real schedule, and their coach's ass clenches at the first hint of pressure.

Just STOMP, baby. 8)
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

What... no quick summary of the Raiders?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Hey DorkTard...everyone is banged up...it's called training camp!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: Good Evening, Chef Fan....

Post by RadioFan »

poptart wrote:San Diego plays a real schedule, and their coach's ass clenches at the first hint of pressure.
Nice pull of the chain. Chief Fan may use this as his sig if SD beats Oak in week 6.

Just sayin. :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I don't think Freddie was going to contribute anything significant to the Chiefs offense.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

poptart wrote: Good thing your team isn't old and stuff. :lol:
Wasn't the Raider's most recent Superbowl team filled with older players?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:
Just STOMP, baby. 8)

[marq=left]RAAAAACK[/marq]

Hey Pop, at least chef fan doesnt have to worry about choking harder than a pole puffing virgin on prom night for a home playoff game, huh?

Chargertard is even more laughable-Just remember who your coach is and shut your fucking dickslurpers. You will never win a fucking thing. Ever. :lol:

The Glue factories arent even worth my typing....i've taken shit's with more talent than thier D-line.

16-0, bitches. 8)
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Please tell me that this forum isn't being pruned after a few months, as there will be plenty of fun stuff to remind Jamika of come November.

WAR calling your shot, but swinging with a popsicle stick.
Nope. Not dead.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

JHawkBCD wrote:Please tell me that this forum isn't being pruned after a few months, as there will be plenty of fun stuff to remind Jamika of come November.

WAR calling your shot, but swinging with a popsicle stick.
Shutup bitch.

If your manseed shotgunning self were paying attention, you'd see the only pruning that has gone on included your deflated ballsack you fucking smackless gimp.

Nice of you to take some time out of soaring like an eagle into GBG's beatdown tapiocca tunnel long enough to give your worthless take that nobody gives a fuck about.

Fucking fat, useless pussy.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

This forum is not Auto pruned. If you say something stupid, it will come back to haunt you.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Nice implosion, Jamika.

Fag.
Nope. Not dead.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Raydah James wrote:
poptart wrote:
Just STOMP, baby. 8)

[marq=left]RAAAAACK[/marq]

Hey Pop, at least chef fan doesnt have to worry about choking harder than a pole puffing virgin on prom night for a home playoff game, huh?

Chargertard is even more laughable-Just remember who your coach is and shut your fucking dickslurpers. You will never win a fucking thing. Ever. :lol:

The Glue factories arent even worth my typing....i've taken shit's with more talent than thier D-line.

16-0, bitches. 8)

Chargers 12-4-0 ..including a double pounding of the Raiduhs & Chefs
Broncos 10-6-0
Chiefs 7-9-0
Raiders 5-11-0
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Going to enjoy showing Raider Fan and the world our pretty new banner on opening night. Rodney Harrison is already licking his chops for one of those plays that Randy takes off........
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

ChargerMike wrote:

Chargers 12-4-0 ..including a double pounding of the Raiduhs & Chefs
Broncos 10-6-0
Chiefs 7-9-0
Raiders 5-11-0

Not all that sorry to burst your baloon, CM. AFC West will probably come down to Raiders/Chargers, but due to the fact that Coach Marty wets himself at the slightest hint of pressure (i.e. every game), the edge goes to the Raiders to take the division.

The Donkeys will do no better than 8-8, but will still hand the Chefs their ass x2.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

So according to the collective genius in this thread the Chiefs are going to get swept by the entire AFC West. :lol:

Fuckin tools.
Last edited by Nixhex on Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Unfortunately for the Chefs, Seattle is now in the NFC
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Neely8 wrote:Rodney Harrison is already licking his chops for one of those plays that Randy takes off........
RACK that thought.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RadioFan wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Rodney Harrison is already licking his chops for one of those plays that Randy takes off........
RACK that thought.
AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA! Fucking knob gobbling faggots. The only thing Rodney will be licking his chops over is the chance to get back to the sideline to take a hit off the oxygen machine after chasing Moss and his 4.3 speed around and getting used like a 2 dollar ho.

Who in the fuck can stop the fastest WR trifecta in the league?

Nobody.

Harrison is fucking old and slow.......the only hits he'll be getting will be off the fucking glass deek he'll be resorting to after getting abused on national T.V. continuously.

RACK the fucking Raiders and football season, bitches.....
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Raydah James wrote:

Kerry Collins......
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

Kerry Collins......
Seeing as how your genius coach pissed his pants this off-season, loading the fuck UP on "reach" DBs, it is obvious that he isn't sold on Collins fucking it up too much.

Dungver's got a pant-load of troubles, Cat.

Stick to what you know and not to what you're dreaming 'bout.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Felix wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

Kerry Collins......

The answer isn't a who it's a what. That what is time of possession. The Raiders WR can't score if their defense is on the field most of the game.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: Seeing as how your genius coach pissed his pants this off-season, loading the fuck UP on "reach" DBs, it is obvious that he isn't sold on Collins fucking it up too much.
Personally, I don't think Shanny bases his F/A and draft acquisitions on what the Rayduds do or don't do. Matter of fact, I don't think Shanny thinks about the pewter and soot at all......
Dungver's got a pant-load of troubles, Cat.
I thought you wanted to talk about the Duds.........
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Felix wrote:
Personally, I don't think Shanny bases his F/A and draft acquisitions on what the Rayduds do or don't do. Matter of fact, I don't think Shanny thinks about the pewter and soot at all......
Personally, I think you are one of the biggest cocksnugging ballhuffers alive.....but i'll go ahead and let your cheese nibbling coach cement it for you:
Ratahan before draft day wrote: "No doubt randy changes the way an entire defense is schemed. We have changed our draft concerns accordingly because of this"
[marq=left]BODE [/marq]

[marq=right] :bode: [/marq]
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Raydah James wrote: Personally, I think you are one of the biggest cocksnugging ballhuffers alive..... call me?
:shock:
Nope. Not dead.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

RayJay wrote:Who in the fuck can stop the fastest WR trifecta in the league?

The same pourous offensive line that allowed 30 sacks last year. Additionally, the untold hurries and knockdowns that allowed the opposition to intercept the raiduhs 30 times...30..the Raiduhs pathetic defense had a grand total of 9 picks....

The above and of course this just off the high speed sports wire...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... E1CPP1.DTL

next....
Last edited by ChargerMike on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:Personally, I don't think Shanny bases his F/A and draft acquisitions on what the Rayduds do or don't do. Matter of fact, I don't think Shanny thinks about the pewter and soot at all......
Yeah, you're right. I'm sure he doesn't spend any time at all thinking about the other teams in his division.

Great take.

:meds:
Actually, he was taking a pot shot at Shanahan with that take, but I wouldn't expect a brainless douche like yourself to grasp the humor in it.

Carry on with your one-man crusade for stupidity.
Nope. Not dead.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ChargerMike wrote:
The above and of course this just off the high speed sports wire...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... E1CPP1.DTL

next....
This just in
BayArea wrote:Turner said it was not serious and that Porter should be back at practice today
Jordan is NAILZ, Collins looks fucking great.....the rest of the AFC West now FUCKED :lol:

Enjoy the upcoming assraping, pussies...........
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Raydah James wrote:
Felix wrote:
Personally, I think you are one of the biggest cocksnugging ballhuffers alive.....but i'll go ahead and let your cheese nibbling coach cement it for you:
Ratahan before draft day wrote: "No doubt randy changes the way an entire defense is schemed. We have changed our draft concerns accordingly because of this"
[marq=left]BODE [/marq]

[marq=right] :bode: [/marq]
:lol:

RACK Jimmah.

Maybe next time Felix will consult with 'farting before putting up his idiocy.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Headhunter wrote:This forum is not Auto pruned. If you say something stupid, it will come back to haunt you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i got that Memo.

Tumbleweed Threads even get to stick around.

so, just 1 iddy bitty slip of the keyboard on your parts...to quote Van Earl--->Stick and Stay...

as far as this AFC West Battle ROYALE goes....you're ALL going to beat each other UP!

5-3 Division record might win the Tie Breaker for 2-3 teams that finish @ 9-7.

Y'all have flaws that will be exploited.

thinking that the BROWNCOs will be the odd team out...justa HUNCH!

:wink:
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Neely8 wrote:Going to enjoy showing Raider Fan and the world our pretty new banner on opening night. Rodney Harrison is already licking his chops for one of those plays that Randy takes off........
I got tix to that one myself. Sox/Angels from the Green Monster the night before as an appetiser. Will be a great week to be back home.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Actually, he was taking a pot shot at Shanahan with that take, but I wouldn't expect a brainless douche like yourself to grasp the humor in it.
^^^^^ Ding ding ding..........