Web Page Name

jesus christ, ram fans are idiots
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK the section on the Raiduhs.

RACK the section on Walt Coleman

RACK this for evah ...........

After further review, Coleman ruled that Brady had moved his arm forward before Woodson forced the ball loose. Replay clearly shows Brady with both hands on the ball just before he was hit and fumbled. Furthermore, the original call on the field was a fumble. To overturn the call, officials would need conclusive evidence that the original call was wrong.
One clever fan pointed out that based on Coleman's interpretation of the rule "Walt Coleman and the NFL have created the no-fumble, no- sack quarterback Step 1: After taking the snap, QB steps back and cocks arm immediately. Step 2: As he drops back in the pocket, QB very, very slowly moves ball forward. Step 3: If hit, QB drops ball at his feet for an incomplete pass. Step 4: If protection holds up, QB finds open receiver, re-cocks arm and throws. Defensive ends will still enjoy hitting the quarterback, but they'll never chalk up another sack."

R A C K

Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Forward pass.

Go Patriots! ! ! !
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Stupid motherfucker.

Post by Guest »

Th wrote:Forward pass.

Dude.

Take your gift call and move on down the road. It doesn't change the scoreboard a few years later to admit you got over on a bad call.

As I recently stated that was one of the worst calls in NFL history and even Raiderhaters agree that they got jobbed.

I mean look at the freaking picture for Christs sakes!

Forward pass my ass.

:roll:
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

I am just surprised anyone is still biting on that one...................... :lol:
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Raider fan thinks they would have won the SB if they made it. Shiiiiiit. The only team that was gonna stop the Rams that year did.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland would have had their hands full at Pittsburgh the next week, Cicero.

Don't paint me with that broad brush.

Oakland was completely screwed out of a deserved OPPORTUNITY.

That's it.

There are many distressing issues regarding that call, not the least of which is the leagues handling of it in the months after.

They never have come correct, and any football fan worth a piss can see with crystal clarity that they just plain made some bullshit up and sold it to the fans.

Is this so called "rule" still in the books ...... or not....?

One clever fan pointed out that based on Coleman's interpretation of the rule "Walt Coleman and the NFL have created the no-fumble, no- sack quarterback Step 1: After taking the snap, QB steps back and cocks arm immediately. Step 2: As he drops back in the pocket, QB very, very slowly moves ball forward. Step 3: If hit, QB drops ball at his feet for an incomplete pass. Step 4: If protection holds up, QB finds open receiver, re-cocks arm and throws. Defensive ends will still enjoy hitting the quarterback, but they'll never chalk up another sack.

Credibility is fairly important to the survival of a league.

Stealing a playoff game and then making up bullshit after the fact ain't gonna make it.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Cicero wrote:Raider fan thinks they would have won the SB if they made it. Shiiiiiit. The only team that was gonna stop the Rams that year did.
The refs? :D
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

I am CERTAIN that if the game was played in Oakland and a call like that went FOR the Raiders we would hear just as much complaining from the Raider faithful about the league's credibility. WOULDN'T WE? :lol:
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK fucking Tart.
Adel wrote:jesus christ, ram fans are idiots
No bitch, you're the fucking idiot. Did you see ALL the uncalled shit in those clips? Holy fuck you could run a complete film session on what to look for when many a rule are being fucking broken. Yeah, the league didnt help that boring shitbag team win a title. Not at all. :roll: :lol:

ALL of my freinds from Boston that live down here agree that they've had help numerous times from the zebra's over the years. They're grateful that thier team wins, but most have said at one time or another that they were embarassed at the blantant homering that was shown during a given sunday.

Put all those same pussy patriot players in a Raider uni and every one of those fucking uncalled penalties in the Super Bowl would've been flags. Every one.

No matter, the Pats time is done. No offensive coordinator, Bruschi and T. Johnson are gone, Seymour is holding out. Seeing the most boring team in the NFL going down face fucking first starting with the Raider beatdown will be sweet as hell.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Somebody, cue the mushroom cloud please..... :lol:
Better get used to it for at least one more year, as the '05 Raiders plan to re-enact the '04 Chiefs season with their high-powered offense and shit defense, leaving Raider Fan to once again reminisce about what could have been.
Nope. Not dead.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Th wrote:I am CERTAIN that if the game was played in Oakland and a call like that went FOR the Raiders we would hear just as much complaining from the Raider faithful about the league's credibility. WOULDN'T WE? :lol:
You've got NO reasonable way to address the issue at hand so you feebly attempt to spin the topic in a different direction.

Silly & sad.

Enjoy your little two title "dynasty," fuckstick, 'cuz your team's gonna get baked this year.

The writing is on the wall.
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

And if it wasn't for this hit, the Raiders would have been defending SB champs in 2001.

Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Has KUNTTER ever failed to produce suck....?

Seriously, dude, get some game.

Just something.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Sugar Bear Hamilton roughing the passer call I believe took place in Oakland......
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cicero wrote:The only team that was gonna stop the Rams that year did.
As Marley said, the team of referees.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Th wrote:Image
get out, get out while there's still time
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Neely8 wrote:Sugar Bear Hamilton roughing the passer call I believe took place in Oakland......

You aren't saying this could be a case of KARMA are you? God forbid....................................... :lol:
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: most boring team in the NFL
No doubt. East coast media fawning over them while I can't turn their games off fast enough.

Then again, Ramsfan needs the ups and downs of highly inconsistent play to keep them entertained.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Cicero wrote:Raider fan thinks they would have won the SB if they made it. Shiiiiiit. The only team that was gonna stop the Rams that year did.
RACK

However, Oakland, whom I despise immensely (unless they play the cowboys*), SHOULD have been in that Super Bowl.

*Sup 19-10
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Suck a dick Rozy

:evil:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

DallasFanatic wrote:The greatest QB-Receiver combo in history? Quincy Carter to Aaron Glenn.
Concur

:mrgreen:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I did. Pats games suck.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I did. Pats games suck.
Yeah, I suppose it gets old for NON Pats fans knowing ahead of time that the Patriots are going to win. 8)
Go Patriots! ! ! !
patriotsrule
Crack Whore

Win every time

Post by patriotsrule »

It is a great day to be a Patriot Fan.
Patriots rule!