There's NO crying in football!!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I love the posters who employ the whole "have a take" thing to such a degree of perfection as KCPanocha. You like so totally are TEH ROXXORZ
dude. No, seriously, I mean it. I can't wait to get my daily dose of Paul takes. Such wonderful depths of knowledge, humor, and literary excellence. And originality? Don't EVEN get me started on that one. What can KCJabbaV.884 lbs. think of next. Amazing I tell you.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Whatever, rozy.

In all of that ranting I didn't quite catch your take on the large NFL rookie that cried at training camp.

Stay focused, grasshopper.
C'mon, mamasan. I am just learning from the master. Teach me more, Oh Great, Great, um Great One about having a take. I am absolutely RIVETED!!!
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

KC Panocha

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Cmon guys.

Quit taking potshots at KC Paul just because you feel he is vulnerable. Thats not nice and you might actually make him cry in his thread he started about NO crying.

Post by Guest »

I got on him about what we wanted him to try to do at least today, to try and work himself through it, and he responded well to it," Saban said.
Amusing to see Saban try to spin this into something positive when you know even he is calling dude a pussy behind his back.

I'm sure the other Dolphins were very understanding. :lol:

Wright just became Ricky Williams best friend for taking the spotlight away for the time being.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

icantstopfarting wrote:
I got on him about what we wanted him to try to do at least today, to try and work himself through it, and he responded well to it," Saban said.
Amusing to see Saban try to spin this into something positive when you know even he is calling dude a pussy behind his back.

I'm sure the other Dolphins were very understanding. :lol:

Wright just became Ricky Williams best friend for taking the spotlight away for the time being.
I played against Tyrone Braxton in High School. He wasn't that good back then.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:I played against Tyrone Braxton in High School. He wasn't that good back then.
Yea, and I played against Mean Joe Greene back when he just Slightly Pissed Off Joe Greene.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Someone send that big fat bitch a box of tissue.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:I played against Tyrone Braxton in High School. He wasn't that good back then.
Yea, and I played against Mean Joe Greene back when he just Slightly Pissed Off Joe Greene.
RACK......:lol:
get out, get out while there's still time