Democratic Underground is going ballistic!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Democratic Underground is going ballistic!!

Post by frodo_biguns »

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Check these out! What morons!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... id=1639341

I guess they forgot about Ginsberg, and how fair the Republicans were. You know why people hate these liberal hypocrites? I hope we do have a political civil war some day, I'd love to school book depository some libs!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 04x4142821
Fuck it, I think I *will* fight some more, you fascists
If any one issue can bring me back from the graveyard of political apathy, it's a SCOTUS fight. Lo and behold, it is here.

I have been waiting for this one for 4 1/2 years now. It was inevitable, considering the average age of the justices back on that dark January day in 2001. We all knew, didn't we, that this day would come?

All that dramatic rhetoric I posted after the election last fall? Piss on it. (I think a bit of morbidity in the wake of that debacle can be excused, so cut me some slack...) I knew the lesson of "never say never" when I posted that, but I am nothing if I am not true to my feelings at a given time. Or should I just say, "that was then, and this is NOW, fuckers."

Woody Guthrie said, "All you fascists are bound to lose." I am still grappling with my doubts and hopes fighting each other for that outcome. So while I still meditate on the balancing of hope versus reality, and rhetoric versus action, I am mindful I have never needed a weatherman to know which way this wind blows - to borrow from Guthrie's greatest heir.

I feel my blood again, rising. Human rights, the equality of genders, fair labor laws, and the necessity for religious and political fascism to be crushed and defeated, for the securing of true liberty and justice for all, deserves nothing less than constant vigilance and resistance to its enemies.

Time to re-up with the ACLU. NARAL. Amnesty International. Join the Progressive Democrats of Los Angeles. Fight for the unions. And get this machine killing some fascists again.

Friends and fellow travelers: Let's BORK this motherfucker.

WOOF!
This is the best the RETARDICANS can do?

This is the best?

A lifetime lawyer, a partisan right wing tool and someone with less juidical experience than Clarence Thomas had when Nebish Boosh nominated him?

SOMEONE GET THE DUCT TAPE. These retardicans are making my head explode!!!
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

But you might see some restrictions such as the so called "partial birth abortion" ban that was struck down by the courts along with all sorts of other restrictions. That's scary enough.
All sorts of fear about restrictions on the ending of a helpless human life.

Nice.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Tom, fraudo is still on the edge of orgasm. Don't encourage him, for the love of God.

Next up, is "I've got a degree in political science," as in
fraudo_biguns wrote:What the fuck!!!!!! This is exactly why I decided not to be a teacher. I had enough tards like you when I was a teachers assistant in college.
Fairly predictable in that he'd get a link frim the Democratic Underground from mvscal.

Btw, Tom later in this thread, expect a post of a pic with the url of http://www.gridironfans.com/

Yeah, "GridIronFans.com"

From THE Randy Moss fan.

:lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Tom In VA wrote:
But you might see some restrictions such as the so called "partial birth abortion" ban that was struck down by the courts along with all sorts of other restrictions. That's scary enough.

Nice.
I love this debate. Should I refrigerate my sperm that I'm going to gush as soon as I stop posting and click on http://www.thehun.com after this post. Where do you draw the line. I give abortion about 3 months after the initial knock up, what do you give it?
I fucking suck.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

"There is no way in hell Dems should confirm this joke. They should not waste many words on it because the Neaderthal will get the job anyway and they have more important things to deal with. Any Dem voting for this freak should be considered an enemy to the Party since there is ZERO reason to vote for confirmation, just as there was zero reason to vote for Condosleeza or Bolton. They should be completely united in their vote against him...including the DLC corporate appeasers. No dissent but no vote."

These guys have gone to the bad place. Neanderthal? Freak? Ummmm, Roberts came from a small town in Indiana, graduated w/ Honors from Harvard undergrad and Law School. Clerked for Rhenquist back in the early 80s and served as associate counsel to Reagan for 4 years. Dems respect him and he has made few enemies outside of his brief a few years back that questioned the validity of Roe v. Wade. I think its a great pick and just shows that the Dems were gonna piss and moan if Bush didnt pick a moderate or a minority.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:

Nice.
At the rate things are going, the average fetus will have more rights than you or I.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

You are a fucking moron.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

At the rate things are going, the average fetus will have more rights than you or I.
While Democrats speak of a fetus like it's something better handled by Orkin than a doctor.
Voice of Reason
Elwood

Post by Voice of Reason »

mvscal wrote:Last time I checked, your mother can't jab a pair of scissors into your skull, dismember your body and toss you into the trash because she feels like it.
That's too bad, for your mother.
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan