Mike Price Is About To Get Over on Sports Illustrated

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

And what he has done at UTEP is telling of his abilities as a H.C. The fact Alabama acted solely on the merit of the SI article in firing him makes me feel somewhat better that their program is still struggling. If they would have trusted their coach, maybe their program would be in better shape.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Who the fuck cares who he nails. Can he coach?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Seriously. I would be more worried that my coach loves the cawk.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I could care less if FSUs next coach is a flaming faggot. I just want to see the noles run a decent offense and contend for the national title again.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

T, thanks ^^^ for that VVV. :lol:

Price was able to manage a decent team at Washington State every three years, plus or minus. I'm still not sold he's a guy that can win with consistency at an established program.

Agree that if the SI article was bs and he got fired because of it, SI should drop to their knees, pull out the dentures and get to work.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:T, thanks ^^^ for that VVV. :lol:

Price was able to manage a decent team at Washington State every three years, plus or minus. I'm still not sold he's a guy that can win with consistency at an established program.

Agree that if the SI article was bs and he got fired because of it, SI should drop to their knees, pull out the dentures and get to work.
Wazzu is not an an easy place to win consistently at, it is out in the freaking boondocks, while its chief rival is in the middle of Seattle. I think that Price could kick ass someplace where he could really recruit.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:T, thanks ^^^ for that VVV. :lol:
Your welcome.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.