The Democrats and their strategy the past few years.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

That's great. An article five years old.

Any summary on this so I don't have to plow through was appears to 12 pages of text and a little over 6000 words? Highlighting a paragraph or two that has a main theme would even work.

Let me guess. Democrats bad. Republicans Good.

It's no wonder this forum is dead. Either you get called a dumbshit fag douchebag moron or you have people posting entire articles and with the tagline of "See? Read it and Weep!" and presenting it as their entire argument. Did that work in anyone's public speaking classes?

Seriously, who has this much time to read every freaking article posted by either side in this forum?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Good read. I esp liked how a Democratic in the media admitted that 80% of the national media is in fact Liberal. So I guess Republicans have been right and most would agree that there is an obvious bias in the reporting of news when it comes to the two major parties.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Are you trying to make me feel guilty for not reading it? Well, I'm not... :oops:

I might read it, but all I'm saying is highlight the important paragraphs at least. That's what I always try to do, even if the article I'm showing isn't that long...
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

At Large wrote:I might read it, but all I'm saying is highlight the important paragraphs at least. That's what I always try to do, even if the article I'm showing isn't that long...
That's funny... I read your rant to be a categorical denial of each and every fact that was stated in that article, with no interest in reading the article to see if any of it was legitimately debatable.

Fine. You don't want to read the article. We get it. We don't need you melting down about it to make us feel sorry for your plight. Exercise your right to use your scroll-wheel to fly right past it... and spare us your tearful meltdowns, because they only make you look more like an over-emotional liberal twat.

Over/under on Bushice moving this post, anyone?
Nope. Not dead.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

If you don't read that worldnetdaily prattle, the terrorists win.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

JHawkBCD wrote:
At Large wrote:I might read it, but all I'm saying is highlight the important paragraphs at least. That's what I always try to do, even if the article I'm showing isn't that long...
That's funny... I read your rant to be a categorical denial of each and every fact that was stated in that article, with no interest in reading the article to see if any of it was legitimately debatable.

Fine. You don't want to read the article. We get it. We don't need you melting down about it to make us feel sorry for your plight. Exercise your right to use your scroll-wheel to fly right past it... and spare us your tearful meltdowns, because they only make you look more like an over-emotional liberal twat.

Over/under on Bushice moving this post, anyone?
Tearful meltdown? Liberal twat? <start sarcasm> Yes, I was in such distress over having to read that that I my tears were rolling down into my ... well you get the idea. And I'm not a liberal... Moderate...

Jesse Jackson - liberal. Gloria Steinem - liberal. My wife's uncle Dave - extreme liberal. Me - I'm a hippy hating moderate.