Biffle is a Bitch

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Biffle is a Bitch

Post by War Wagon »

Anybody catch his crybaby act after the Busch race on Saturday?

Seems Buffle was upset at Harvick for not passing the leader when they were both down a lap, thus handing him the "lucky dog" card which the #29 currently held.

Harvick, in a brilliant fit of race strategy, elected to keep the #16 dawg the 2nd car down a lap by waiting for the next caution, instead of using up his tires trying to get past the leader.

So Biff get's out of his car after the race and as soon as he finds a microphone calls Harvick a punk and a chicken. The guy holding the mic probably wishes he had brought a box of tissues along.

Hey Bitch Biffle, if you WERE ALL THAT, howz about YOU try to get past Harvick, and not expect somebody else (who already hates your lily livered guts) to create your racin' luck for you?

Yep, Greggie Biffle is now officially on my list of Bitches whom I fervently would like to see eat concrete week in and week out.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I would just like to point out that when the same thing happened to Assholevick last year, he drove up on the inside of Biffle and put his front tire on Biffle's number under caution, and cried like a pussy after the race too...

Funny I didn't see Wags in here pointing that out..

Biffle 5 wins this year

Assholevick 5 wins the last 4 and a half years..

Questions?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

jackass007 wrote:Biffle 5 wins this year

Questions?
A hearty RACK to you!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote:I would just like to point out that when the same thing happened to Assholevick last year, he drove up on the inside of Biffle and put his front tire on Biffle's number under caution, and cried like a pussy after the race too...

Funny I didn't see Wags in here pointing that out..
So, payback is a motherfucker, huh?

I've never seen Harvick "cry like a pussy" after a race and I watch 'em all. Well, there was that one time where he leaped over Biffles hood and tried to choke his pencil neck...but cry like a bitch, nope... never happened.

What's that tell me? That you're FOS, and that Biffle is STILL a BITCH.

Biffle 5 wins this year

Questions?
Yeah. Several

Like I asked before, if Biffie is ALL THAT and a bag of chips, why couldn't HE take care of his OWN business on the track?

Why'd he expect Harvick to help him get over when he already knows that Harvick wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire?

Why is he such a spoiled crybaby?

Why are you defending a spoiled crybaby?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Biffle was wrong on this one. And is still 10 times the driver AND person that Harvdick is.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MuchoBulls wrote:
jackass007 wrote:Biffle 5 wins this year

Questions?
A hearty RACK to you!
And a hearty PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ASS to you, lamebrain.
Last edited by War Wagon on Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

rozy wrote:Biffle was wrong on this one. And is still 10 times the driver AND person that Harvdick is.
fweep! note to lessobulls...^^^that's how you have a take...no matter how WRONG it may be.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

War, melt much? Harvick is a pussy. I saw his act first hand at Daytona back in February.

You can call strategy all you want, but it is a pussy strategy nonetheless.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote: I've never seen Harvick "cry like a pussy" after a race and I watch 'em all.
WHHHAATTTT? Are you fucking kidding me or what? All this overratted pussy does is cry, and whine, and stick his nose in fights he has nothing to do with him so people will notice him. As for the fight with Biffle a couple years ago, yeah takes a lot of sac to jump on a guy when you know there will be a dozen Nascar officials and pit crew members there to break it up.
War Wagon wrote: Yeah. Several

Like I asked before, if Biffie is ALL THAT and a bag of chips, why couldn't HE take care of his OWN business on the track?

Why'd he expect Harvick to help him get over when he already knows that Harvick wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire?

Why is he such a spoiled crybaby?

Why are you defending a spoiled crybaby?
There is a driving adequate, now if there would be no give and take, you know we'd have 25 wrecked cars a week and 100 caution laps..

As I always say, what comes around goes around.. Biffle will get payback, probably in the Busch race, I doubt he'd waste his time on a "Punk" while he's chasing a championship, and the "Punk" is way outside with NO chance of getting in.

And if Assholevick concentrated more on driving and setups, as much as he concentrates on "KHI" (I still chuckle when I say that) he might make one of these chases one of these years, but until then he can keep acting like an asshole so people can notice him, and equate him in some weird fashion to Dale, even thought there is absolutely no comparison, and to speak of any would be a joke.

I really don't side with Biffle on this, but I don't blame him for lashing out at the "Punk".... I mean is Biffle not telling the truth?