Guess this is as good a reason as any...How would you react?

The best of the best
Filthy McNastie
Elwood

Guess this is as good a reason as any...How would you react?

Post by Filthy McNastie »

Ran into one of my old buds a while back hanging out at the Lightning Lube.

Dudes name was Todd...we called him Fat Todd back in the day for reasons that you can figure out I'm sure...he had lost quite a bit of weight over the years...so now he was just "Todd" again.

I hadn't seen this dude for quite some time and we're going along catching up on things that have happenend in our lives the past few years, I asked him how his wife and kids was doing and he tells me that he had gotten a divorce..

I was a little bit shocked over this since this dude had married his high school sweetheart and they had always seemed to get along pretty good.

I asked him what had happened expecting an answer like..."I caught her in bed fucking my best friend"...or..."She was a sketched out dope fiend who ran us straight to the poor house with a $200 a day cola habit"...something bad...something that would cause a 25 year marriage to go down the shitter.

What I got was...

Todd: "Dude...I could smell her fucking butthole!"

Me: "Ummmmmmmmmm...ok...so you divorced your wife of 25 years...the mother of your 2 kids because...you could smell her fucking butthole?"

Todd: "Yea...I could smell her fucking butthole"

Me: "ok...are you saying that...she would just be walking by...or sitting next to you or something...and you could smell ass...and you knew for sure it was her ass that you were smelling"

Todd: "No...nothing like that...we were home one Friday night...just kicking it...watched a movie...drank a little...she gets up and gets in the shower...comes out about 30 minutes later wearing this nice red teddy...(Dudes OL had Huuuuuuge tits)...does the Ol' "come hither finger curl" at me...So...I hithered my ass to the bedroom.

I get in there and shuck all of my clothes off...hop onto the bed right between her legs and start munching down on her snatch...I get her all nice and juiced up...hop up and start nailing it...we're getting after it pretty good...I roll off the side of the bed...pull her into the doggy style position...slide it back in...and...

That's when it hit me.

Me: "The butthole smell?"

Todd: "Yea...the butthole smell...I mean fullblown ass starts wafting up and hits me full in the face!"

Me: "Are you sure it was coming from her?"

Todd: "Oh yea...no fucking doubt dude...it was coming right from her butthole...it was fucking reeking bad with that dirty ass smell...you know?...not a shit smell...or a fart smell...it was dirty ass...dirty, nasty butthole...nothing smells like that...it's not overpowering or anything...just dirty ass"

Me: "What about the shower?...I thought she had just taken a shower"

Todd: "That's pretty much what did me in...I knew she didn't wash her ass...you know some water had at least trickled down there...and if it smelled like that fresh out of the shower...it was have really been rocking underneath those jeans while I was sitting next to her"

Me: "Damn...what did you do...you know?...right then while you were fucking her?"

Todd: "Well...I instanly lost my boner...told her something like I had to pee or some shit like that...walked in the bathroom...I was staring in the mirror...and I had a little bit of the dirty butthole residue floating up into my face...made my desicion...I walked out of the bathroom and told her I wanted a divorce...right then...right there.

Of course she wanted to know why...so I told her...it's your butthole...it smells dirty...I could never fuck you again without thinking about it having that smell...she couldn't believe it...started freaking out and yelling that I was fucking someone else...told her that was not it at all...it boiled right down to her butthole...6 months later we were divorced...been divorced a couple of years now."

I didn't believe Ol' todd at first...but...he's told a few other people the exact same story...pretty wild shit...literally!

I don't know if I would divorce the O.L. over the dirty butthole smell...but damn...it would throw a freaking kink in there.

L8.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Re: Guess this is as good a reason as any...How would you re

Post by Ken »

Filthy McNastie wrote:Dudes name was Todd...we called him Fat Todd back in the day for reasons that you can figure out I'm sure.
You couldn't accomodate his shaft?

I'll get back to readin' the rest. I felt like I needed to pinpont what Todd's problem was immediately.
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Damn nice to see a Filthy post.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Is this the same Todd Python lunches with?

Welcome Filthy, kick back, have some cold ones, burn some shit, whatever makes you feel at home.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

There's just nothing quite like a filthy post. Not really anyway to describe it, it just has a vibe all it's own.

Damn glad to see ya, Filth!

RACK IT!
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Vu jade.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

damn woman of my dreams!
what's her digits!
lol
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Filthy McNastie wrote: Lightning Lube
You hang out at a place called Lightning Lube? You've changed, Filth. Oh, how you've changed.

Rack him anyway.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

I would have just told her to wash her ass better. If that fails then I'd tell her how it is.

"I'm going to go find some fresh smelling strange. If you don't like it then wash your ass bitch!"

Pretty simple really. I'd prolly end up divorced too.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Ken wrote:
Filthy McNastie wrote:Dudes name was Todd...we called him Fat Todd back in the day for reasons that you can figure out I'm sure.
You couldn't accomodate his shaft?

I'll get back to readin' the rest. I felt like I needed to pinpont what Todd's problem was immediately.
sorry. the correct answer was "rack filthy" and nothing more.
The Police
Crack Whore

Post by The Police »

Todd wrote:"Well...I instanly lost my boner...
This part of the story I can verify. Saw it with my own two eyes.

- IRIE LAGOS
Let me see your license, registration, and proof if insurance.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Why didn’t he just lick said stink star clean?

ST
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Just give a warm honey enima and get crackin'.

WAR Sanford and Son Reclamation Projects.

Oh yeah, rack The Filthy Mc.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

i love filthy's stories.

2. i'm thinken that his pal todd's ass doesn't exactly smell like a bed o roses either. give the sister a break, for fucks sake !
C-Squared
Idiot

Post by C-Squared »

Filthy McNastie wrote: Todd: "Oh yea...no fucking doubt dude...it was coming right from her butthole...it was fucking reeking bad with that dirty ass smell...you know?...not a shit smell...or a fart smell...it was dirty ass...dirty, nasty butthole...nothing smells like that...it's not overpowering or anything...just dirty ass"

bwahahahahha!!
Pride lasts a helluva lot longer than pain.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

IndyFrisco wrote:Why didn’t he just lick said stink star clean?
always funny. god bless ST.

funniest part of the whole story... we've all been there.
we've all thought "I should get this over with and go wash up afterwards lest the funk get stuck to me."

Post by Guest »

Holy shit - RACK that one, FM!!!!!! :D
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

I've got this one.

Sincerely,

PrimeX
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Bacefelice wrote:

we've all thought "I should get this over with and go wash up afterwards lest the funk get stuck to me."
No shit. True story here.

My girlfriend in high school has the nastiest tasting gash. I was really into partaking in the art of eating snatch :oops: , but I always had to fight through about 3 minutes of nasty before my tongue went numb where I couldn’t taste it anymore. After dating her for about a year, we take a shower together.

So, I start cleaning her off with a bar of soap and get my hands really lathered up. I take them to her honey hole and she flips out and jumps away. I was like, “What was that for?” She said, “Don’t you know? Soap in the vag can cause yeast infections.” I told her it was worth the risk. In any case, a major question I had was answered right then and there. I’m ashamed to say I stayed with her for another 3 years.
Last edited by indyfrisco on Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

RACK! EM
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Bueller? Class? Anyone?
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Bacefelice wrote:

No shit. True story here.

My girlfriend in high school has the nastiest tasting gash. I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio, but I always had to fight through about 3 minutes of nasty before my tongue went numb where I couldn’t taste it anymore. After dating her for about a year, we take a shower together.

So, I start cleaning her off with a bar of soap and get my hands really lathered up. I take them to her honey hole and she flips out and jumps away. I was like, “What was that for?” She said, “Don’t you know? Soap in the vag can cause yeast infections.” I told her it was worth the risk. In any case, a major question I had was answered right then and there. I’m ashamed to say I stayed with her for another 3 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :oops:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Dinsdale wrote:
Bueller? Class? Anyone?
Rackrackrackrack. This one is probably going to follow you around for a little while, Frisco.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:
Bueller? Class? Anyone?
Oh shit. :oops:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Being the new Kinder, Gentler Dinsdale, I even gave him a couplefew minutes to edit.

Filthy's story was beyond epic, as per usual, but I have a hunch this thread is about to take a different turn......
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Doesn't matter that I meant cunnilingus. I'm in deep shit.

I think my posting career here has ended. I can't call an audible. No falst start. No illegal procedure. It's over.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.

Post by Guest »

Dinsdale wrote:Being the new Kinder, Gentler Dinsdale, I even gave him a couplefew minutes to edit.

Filthy's story was beyond epic, as per usual, but I have a hunch this thread is about to take a different turn......
Somebody gave you a word? :D
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

IndyFrisco,

Is this you?

Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Hell yeah Dins, I noticed that too, even googled it to make sure there was no way it meant both.
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Fat Bones wrote:IndyFrisco,

Is this you?
I'd take that over the insuing pile-on.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

IndyFrisco wrote:I meant cunnilingus. I'm in deep shit.
Wrong hole.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Alkie wrote:Hell yeah Dins, I noticed that too, even googled it to make sure there was no way it meant both.
As did I...after I got busted with it. Too late now.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:Doesn't matter that I meant cunnilingus. I'm in deep shit.

I think my posting career here has ended. I can't call an audible. No falst start. No illegal procedure. It's over.
Sorry, bro. Don't shoot the messenger. I merely pointed it out.

It's not like I was the one sucking dick in high school, or anything. Should have posted that with your Guy_Fawkes troll.
Filthy McNastie
Elwood

Post by Filthy McNastie »

Rack PY...!

L8.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

No "wrong choice of words" smack?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

imposter
that was wrong.
wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

bonfire of the aggies... I dug your brunette. I knew what you meant because I was thinking of feeling out the alphabet with my tongue on that brunette's button.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:No "wrong choice of words" smack?
If I know these boards, I'm guessing we're just going to skip that part, and dive straight into the "IndyFrisco smokes pole" smack.

This too shall pass. You'll get past it......sometime around 2011, but you'll get past it. If I were in your shoes, I'd compose a long story about a day in the life of IL2, or something. Any way to divert the attention. Then again, if I were in your shoes, I'd be bitching about how hard it was to walk in high heels.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Filthy, I'm in awe...but I'm trying to figure out exactly how clueless somebody has to be to take 25 years to realize his old lady doesn't wash her bunghole.

:?
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Dinsdale wrote: Then again, if I were in your shoes, I'd be bitching about how hard it was to walk in high heels.
BBBWWWAAAHHHAAA!!!