Anybody' thoghts on this machine ? ....

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

drummer
Give the drummer some

Anybody' thoghts on this machine ? ....

Post by drummer »

Looking a some kind of Enduro type bike , that can go offroad deep , and still street legal .
Majkman
Crack Whore

Post by Majkman »

What's with that worthless fairing???
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

When you say"can go offroad deep",do you mean that you want to go far out into the wilderness without having to fillup?

That bike does hold a lot of fuel and does have lots of power,but it also probably weighs more then 350 lbs and handles like a freightliner.

If you want to carry a lot of gas and ride offroad,id look into getting something lighter and putting an aftermarket(bigger) gas tank on it.The old Honda XT600 used to be pretty good.Im not real up on my dual sport rides like I wish,so my recomendations are limited.But it seems like Suzuki and Yamaha also make worthy dual sport bikes also.And I think KTM also makes a decent one too,smaller then that Dakar rally bike you have pictured.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I had a 1986 XR 600R with the Baja kit that was street legal with a green sticker. It was perfectly jetted and ended up selling it before I bought the CRF 450R. The XL's are heavier and don't have the solid frame for off road.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Autism247
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Autism247 »

You wouldnt want to push that thing off you in the woods :twisted: You might try

or throw some 50/50 tires on this and go for it