The Next Morning: "Where am I/How did I get here"

The best of the best
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

The Next Morning: "Where am I/How did I get here"

Post by SaladTosser »

Please feel free to post your favorite "Where the fuck am I, and how the fuck did I get here?" story. Here's mine ..............

In 1992, I was working as an intern in Chattanooga, TN. The pay was shit, but the opportunity was worth it. I was just out of college, yet still in college mode. Although I didn't have much money, I still found a way to hit a bar or two every single night of the week. I was living life in the fast lane. I have no idea how I did it, but I drank until 3 every night, and still reported for work at 8 sharp every morning.

Anyway, my favorite night to go out was Wednesday. The local country bar was always packed with easy trailer skanks, and the long necks were $1. I never failed to to get fucked up and eventually bang some brown-toothed, fat piece of shit. Good times.

Well, this one particular Wednesday night, I got a bit extra fucked up. I remember my friends and I hitting a few shots of Wild Turkey over the course of the night, and the last thing I remember was locking lips with, and groping the ass of, some 5'-nothing, 200 lb. troll on the dance floor. Per usual, I probably told her I was going to take her home and fuck her, and I guess she probably agreed. I guess we piled into her car, and headed towards her place.

Fastforward to the next morning. At something-o'clock, I awoke with the early-morning sun in my eyes. The first two things I noticed were that I was sleeping on a wooden floor, and that I had a fucking zit-faced creature attached to my right side. Although I was still drunk off my ass, I had the presence of mind to realize that I had to get to work, and that I was most likely already late.

As I stood to my feet, the creature awoke and asked me where I was going. I remember saying "I'm late for work. I have to get home." At that point, she said, "Let's finish what we started last night." :? So, long-story-short, I fucked that bad-breathed, greasy skank right there on top of the Budweiser beach towel that we had slept on.

Once finished, she jumped up and said that she had to get to work too. Without showering, she got dressed and started to walk out the door. I asked, "What about my ride home." She replied with, "I don't have time, but my roommate will take you." At this point, I began to get a bit nervous. Once the skank walked out the door, I headed towards her roommates room. Luckily, her roommmate was awake, showered, and ready to leave with her boyfriend. "Hey, your fat, stinky roommate said you might be kind enough to give me a ride home." "I'm late to work!" she replied in a deep redneck accent. "You're gonna have to find your own way!" Whatever. She and her boy rolled out. "No problem," I thought. I'll call my boy Rae. He'll hook a brother up.

Everyone was now gone. I walked into the kitchen, picked up the phone, and dialed Rae's number. doo doo doooooo - you must first dial a one plus the area code when calling this number. :shock: I immediately grabbed the phone book on the counter to see if I was fucked up and had the wrong number. As soon as I grabbed the book, I saw the big, bold print on the bottom of the cover that read Murphy, NC. :shock: :o :shock: :o Now, I'm not sure where Murphy, NC is, but I sure as fuck know that I'm not in Tennessee. OK, now I'm fucking scared.

I immediately look in the yellow pages for a taxi service. No luck. I call 411 and ask for the number to a taxi service. "Sir, there are no taxi service listings in Murphy." At this point, I had no way out of this, and I was in 100% survival mode. "Fuck it, I'll walk to the road and hitch a ride," I said to myself. So, I started walking.

As soon as I got to the end of the driveway (it turned out that I was in a log cabin house surrounded by woods), I had no idea which way to head. I decided to try turning left, and begin walking down a dirt road that looked as if it was absolutely endless. There was nothing. No other houses, no sounds of nearby roads, nothing. Honestly, I was now starring in Deliverance. After I walked about a half-mile, the sounds of intermittent raindrops splashing the leaves was all I could hear. After another hundred yards, the intermittent raindrops turned to a full-blown down-poor. So, to recap, I'm hungover, I have no idea where I am, I see no help in sight, and it's absolutely pissing on me. I'll admit, tears welled-up in my eyes as I continued to walk.

Sure enough, after walking approximately two miles, I saw a corner store. The store looked as though it had been there since the 1800's. There was one gas pump, and the only person there was an attendant who was sitting on a rocking chair under the awning on the front porch. I asked him where the nearest highway was, and he pointed me in the right direction and told me it was about another mile-and-a-half. I continued walking. The rain eventually subsided a bit, and I was feeling a bit better knowing that I was a little closer to civilization.

Finally, without having seen one single car during my hour-and-a-half long walk, I reached a two-lane highway. Without hesitation, I stuck my thumb out. I had never hitch-hiked before, and obviously thought I never would. Honestly, maybe because I was white or something, I didn't have any problems. I was picked up by the third or fourth car that passed me.

Long story short, I hitched a total of seven rides to get back to Chattanooga. Honestly, I still don't know how far Murphy, NC is from Chattanooga, TN. My journey lasted approximately eight hours, as I think I started walking at 7 AM and made it home by 3. The only interesting ride I hitched was with an old, scruffy man in a 1970's beat up truck. As we drove through the river valley, which is quite scenic (also straight out of a scene in Deliverence), the man told me that he picked me up because he could see that I had been led down that road by satan, and that he had hoped we could pray together as he drove. Guess what, wh fucking prayed together. Believe it or not, I actually think I wanted to at the time.

Anyway, I reported to work early the next morning. My boss, who was fortunately a recovering alcoholic, was the only one at the office. I was an intern, remember, and scared to death. I walked into his office, sat down, and told him the entire story. Dude was actually cool enough to laugh, told me that I "do a great job for him," and said "We'll keep this between us. I'll tell everyone that you had a family emergency."

As fucked up as that shit was at the time, I'll never forget that day. I didn't really learn anything from it, because I was out getting fucked up and banging another random skank the next night. Anyway, I'll never forget that day.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Re: The Next Morning: "Where am I/How did I get here&qu

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

SaladTosser wrote:Please feel free to.....forget that day.
A good summary.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

I like Roger's version better!
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Two Words...

"Internet Hookup."

And then, the morning after, the exchange:

"Who are you? How did you get in here?"
"Wow, you must have been more drunk than I thought."
"Where's Bonnie?" (Yeah, I know... a chick named 'Bonnie' should have been my first fuckin' clue...)
"I'm Bonnie."
"You might have ate Bonnie."

Out.

I was in North OKC, about 40 miles from my house in Norman. I didn't even remember getting online, much less leaving my place.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Re: The Next Morning: "Where am I/How did I get here&am

Post by SaladTosser »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:
A good summary.

Is that the equivelant to a "thumbs down," you fat, hairy fuck?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

I liked the story, though it seemed rather depressing for the most part.

Remind me to never drink again, and we'll be buds.

m2
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Great read, RACK IT!

BTW... :o

[web]http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xTow ... country=us[/web]
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

SaladTosser wrote:
A good summary.

Is that the equivelant to a "thumbs down," you fat, hairy fuck?

:lol:

RACK your story, ST!
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Money Shot
Elwood

Post by Money Shot »

A-
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: The Next Morning: "Where am I/How did I get here&qu

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

SaladTosser wrote:
Luckily, her roommmate was awake, showered, and ready to leave with her boyfriend. "Hey, your fat, stinky roommate said you might be kind enough to give me a ride home." "I'm late to work!" she replied in a deep redneck accent. "You're gonna have to find your own way!" Whatever. She and her boy rolled out. "No problem," I thought. I'll call my boy Rae. He'll hook a brother up.

Everyone was now gone. I walked into the kitchen, picked up the phone, and dialed Rae's number. doo doo doooooo - you must first dial a one plus the area code when calling this number. :shock:

I'm in fucking tears with laughter :lol: RACK ST for giving this and other fat skanks the business and for this whole ordeal he went through. Most fucks in their early 20s and even in their early 40s are short-sighted pricks who think they only deserve the best piece of ass. Rack ST for getting it at such an early age that if you get fucked up enough, there's a nice horny, BETTER fatass chick with a decent grill who will POUT IT ON in the sack. WAR fat chicks. WAR calling a cab the next day or hitchhiking it to the nearest Shoney's breakfast bar to forget the smell of that rotten albacore tuna pussy.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

I'm not fat.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:
Luckily, her roommmate was awake, showered, and ready to leave with her boyfriend. "Hey, your fat, stinky roommate said you might be kind enough to give me a ride home." "I'm late to work!" she replied in a deep redneck accent. "You're gonna have to find your own way!" Whatever. She and her boy rolled out. "No problem," I thought. I'll call my boy Rae. He'll hook a brother up.

Everyone was now gone. I walked into the kitchen, picked up the phone, and dialed Rae's number. doo doo doooooo - you must first dial a one plus the area code when calling this number. :shock:

I'm easily amused.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:I'm not fat.

Sorry, dude. You just sound fat in your posts. I really don't know you, so I apologize for calling you a "fat, hairy fuck." I guess I was just bent that I took a half hour to drunkenly type an old, shitty story, and you came right out of the box and called it shit. We're cool, fucker.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Freshman year of college. Started with vodka shots in the dorm, followed by numerous beers at a house keg party. Headed to frat row with some friends and got seperated. Woke up the next morning in the wrong dorm, on the couch in the lounge, with a Dallas Cowboys fitted baseball cap that wasn't mine on. To this day, still have NO fucking clue where I went or how the hell I ended up where I did.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

SaladTosser wrote: I guess I was just bent that I took a half hour to drunkenly type an old, shitty story, and you came right out of the box and called it shit. We're cool, fucker.
We should pound shots of Goldshlager together and talk about our experiences with fat skanks and then line up our cocks side by side and Rack each other for the amount of heftyass pussy and ass we've taken to the woodshed.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

SaladTosser wrote: I guess I was just bent that I took a half hour to drunkenly type an old, shitty story, and you came right out of the box and called it shit. We're cool, fucker.
We should pound shots of Goldshlager together and talk about our experiences with fat skanks and then line up our cocks side by side and Rack each other for the amount of heftyass pussy and ass we've taken to the woodshed.

RTT is shut down now.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:We should pound shots of Goldshlager together and talk about our experiences with fat skanks and then line up our cocks side by side and Rack each other for the amount of heftyass pussy and ass we've taken to the woodshed.
Ya

The day the rest of these fuckers realize that it's "all about the fuck" will be the day that everyone's life becomes that much more simplified and less stressful. I really don't understand why everyone here thinks it's so cool to find chicks attractive. :roll:
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

My sophomore year, I went to a house party of a kid on my hall whose parents were out of town. It was in December and I drank much beer and puked once outside and continued drinking while looking at Christmas lights from the view and freezing! The next day I woke up on a waterbed (his parents bed) next to a naked redhead girl wearing only a necklace and bad breath, and this kid's little brother got angry with me because he witnessed me pissing in his parents' closet (which I thought was the bathroom). I recall getting up and walking to the keg, which had just a little bit of beer left, and tapping it and drinking some flat beer and then getting a ride to McDonald witha few others, where I got a much-needed sausage mcmuffin combo. I went back to sleep for a few hours :oops:
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

bwahahahaahaaaaa
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

'Tosser, you're a first year HOF'r for sure. Rack you.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Thanks, friend. Suck my dick, and I'll go as a Packer.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

RTT is shut down now.
Glad to see that you made it here.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Atta boy, ST. Good read.
But ya' know... for other reasons, the name Murphy, NC sticks out in my mind. Hmmmm... Ummmmmmmmm...

Hey, wait a sec, was the roomate's boyfriend's last name Rudolph maybe?
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

Shine wrote:Woke up the next morning with a Dallas Cowboys fitted baseball cap that wasn't mine on.

I'd kill somebody.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

DamnTheCowboys wrote:
Shine wrote:Woke up the next morning with a Dallas Cowboys fitted baseball cap that wasn't mine on.

I'd kill somebody.
rack
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Bacefelice wrote:
DamnTheCowboys wrote:

I'd kill somebody.
rack
2nd
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
podgesak
Crack Whore

Post by podgesak »

at the height of my drunkeness, I walked about a mile to a local hick bar in Strongsville, Ohio. This place had more denim than The Gap, but I had worn my shitkickers, so I was in good. Anyway, I was being a smartass to just about anyone who cared to hear, as I was looking more for a fight than for some pussy. There was this group (two gals and a dude) who were laughing at me, so I started talking to them. They turned out to be pretty cool, and we hung out for a few more songs. They invited me to one girls home, so we started walking about another mile to her crib. Let me say that by this time I was fucking hammered, in and out of walking consciousness, so the rest f the details are sketchy at best. The one girl who seemed "available" was quite mediocre. I can honestly say that I don't even remember anything about her face, but she had a tight little body which was a nice change from the skanks I was used to pulling.

We sat on her back porch and burned a blunt or two (which I very rarely do). The next thing I remember is that I am fucking her from behind on her couch. I don't know where everyone else is, hell they may have been there watching :?: At this time, I go for anal and I bury it to the base. Now I love anal, but I rarely get it, so this is big ups for me........

That is the last thing I remembered.

At some point the next morning, I awoke on some strange couch with a Rottweiler staring me in the eye. I also notice some woman in the kitchen who appears to be getting ready for work. What this skanks mother must've been thinking? I quietly got myself together, and shot out the front door before some drunken father were to find the slayer of his daughter's ass, lounging on his couch.

I had no idea where I was, but after wandering around for a while, I got my bearings and headed home. For the next year or so, when I passed by that house I would look to catch a glimpse of the skank I'd mounted there, but never saw a soul outside of that house.

Post by Guest »

podgesak wrote:at the height of my drunkeness, I walked about a mile to a local hick bar in Strongsville, Ohio. This place had more denim than The Gap, but I had worn my shitkickers, so I was in good. Anyway, I was being a smartass to just about anyone who cared to hear, as I was looking more for a fight than for some pussy. There was this group (two gals and a dude) who were laughing at me, so I started talking to them. They turned out to be pretty cool, and we hung out for a few more songs. They invited me to one girls home, so we started walking about another mile to her crib. Let me say that by this time I was fucking hammered, in and out of walking consciousness, so the rest f the details are sketchy at best. The one girl who seemed "available" was quite mediocre. I can honestly say that I don't even remember anything about her face, but she had a tight little body which was a nice change from the skanks I was used to pulling.

We sat on her back porch and burned a blunt or two (which I very rarely do). The next thing I remember is that I am fucking her from behind on her couch. I don't know where everyone else is, hell they may have been there watching :?: At this time, I go for anal and I bury it to the base. Now I love anal, but I rarely get it, so this is big ups for me........

That is the last thing I remembered.

At some point the next morning, I awoke on some strange couch with a Rottweiler staring me in the eye. I also notice some woman in the kitchen who appears to be getting ready for work. What this skanks mother must've been thinking? I quietly got myself together, and shot out the front door before some drunken father were to find the slayer of his daughter's ass, lounging on his couch.

I had no idea where I was, but after wandering around for a while, I got my bearings and headed home. For the next year or so, when I passed by that house I would look to catch a glimpse of the skank I'd mounted there, but never saw a soul outside of that house.

Hey - I know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Dude.....

You raped

a Rottweiler???
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Fat Bones wrote:Dude.....

You raped

a Rottweiler???
I bet its name was chunks.
podgesak
Crack Whore

Post by podgesak »

You raped

a Rottweiler???
I never considered this angle. Curious?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

You raped

a Rottweiler???
That'll put me back in therapy.

PrimeX
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Nope, just practicing the art of math.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Bacefelice wrote:

You raped

a Rottweiler???
That'll put me back in therapy.

PrimeX
Laughed
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

Great story ST...another classic.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Good read.

You can tell you're truly getting old, when you're mature enough to admit that pretty much none of those chicks you banged "back in the day" were any good.

RACK.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Dinsdale wrote:Good read.

You can tell you're truly getting old, when you're mature enough to admit that pretty much none of those chicks you banged "back in the day" were any good.

RACK.
As I get older, I take more and more steps to insure that this does not happen...

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I don't really have a "where am I/how did I get here" drunken tale to tell. Oh, I have had some entertaining alcoholic misadventures (urinating off apartment balconies, loving up young women I wouldn't have given a second look, much less touched, if I'd been sober, that sort of thing) as well as some that were just brutal. Eating a full prime-rib dinner, then going to your chapter social, drinking Coors, and shitty vodka with lemon-lime drink, and shots of Kesslers, and then getting dogpiled by the boys...a week after having your wisdom teeth out...WELL below average. Just ask me. Better yet, ask any of my bros from that era about "the night Rich redecorated the Lounge". :oops: It's just that none of said misadventures involved waking up miles and daylight away from where I started the night with no idea how I got there.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Dinsdale wrote:You can tell you're truly getting old, when you're mature enough to admit that pretty much none of those chicks you banged "back in the day" were any good.

Dins, you've either got me figured totally wrong, or you're just trying to protect me from embarrassment. See, here's the thing, I knew each and every one of the skanks I banged "back in the day" was shit. I might have been young, dumb and full of cum, and drunk, however, I always maintained the capacity to differentiate between proper oral hygene and total disregard for any attempt at oral hygene, nicely dressed young ladies and chicks who had bought their clothes at Piggly Wiggly with food stamps and hadn't washed them since they bought them, nicely proportioned girls and hogs who were built like shutyomouth with tits (well .......... bigger tits), aesthetically pleasing girls and skanks who made High School Lunch Lady look like Brittany Fucking Spears. I might have been young, but I knew EXACTLY how repulsive each and every one of my conquests were. My friends used to laugh at me, and still do, but you know what - they were the ones going home alone at 2:00 AM with raging bones from rubbing up against the hottie on the dance floor who eventually told them that she "doesn't go home with someone she just met," or that she's "got a boyfriend," or her "roommate is waiting up for her." Me, I was elbow deep in some monster's sloppy asshole while my friends masturbated their loads all over their own stomachs while watching Skinamax.

Anyway, my point is that I always knew that I wasn't fucking any real winners. Oh, and as far as this all taking place "back in the day," it's now 2005, and I would still be delighted to stick my dick in things that you all would post here with big, bold fucking {G}'s plastered across the thread title.