Moderator: Shoalzie

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

St.Louis Blues are for Sale

Post by Adelpiero »

can we all scrape up enough to buy?

1. new arena
2. NHL will come back in good shape, and owners will benefit
3. loyal fanbas, this isn't LA,Pit,Fla,TB 18k-20k a game, and they have never wona thing!

MY bet is, either former owner Mike Shanahan buys them with Hull as partner, or Stan Kroenke sells his nuggs,pepsi center, and lanche to buy local team! And he can stick it even further up his brother in laws ass when blues win a cup!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Why would Kroenke sell his teams in a market that has 2 tenants in Pepsi Center for one at Kiel/Savvis/Whatever they are calling it this week Center.

Why group LA with teams like the Pens and Panthers that haven't drawn in years? Since the move to Staples Center, attendance has been 16-18k a game.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

I guess Lawrie has finally come to realise that the Blues are not that NBA franchise he dreamed of owning.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Otis wrote:I guess Lawrie has finally come to realise that the Blues are not that NBA franchise he dreamed of owning.
Daz. He never got that second tenant to fill the open dates for his arena.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Post by Viper in Vancouver »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Otis wrote:I guess Lawrie has finally come to realise that the Blues are not that NBA franchise he dreamed of owning.
Daz. He never got that second tenant to fill the open dates for his arena.
That's because he's a prick that decided to marry a rich chick. He tried to buy the Grizzlies when they were in vancouver, but the rest of the owners wouldn't let him
Is Rozy a man or a woman? This thing has a chicks name and deleates threads about hot chicks. I'm guessing this loser isn't a dude