FSU likely to start RS Freshman against Canes

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TheChief
Elwood

FSU likely to start RS Freshman against Canes

Post by TheChief »

My fellow Noles...

Make way for XLee and Drew! A classmate of mine just called and said that Wyatt Sexton has been arrested, suspended from the team, and admitted to the Memorial Hospital.

He said that a lot of people think it has something to do with "drugs". I'm not going to speculate because I don't know...have you guys heard anything?

Two Noles arrested in one week, this is getting to be just like the glory days! 8)
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Just heard that on the radio today. I have seen Weatherford play and he is very good.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

He wore a gates hoody. Obviously he did drugs.

But seriously, he saw and endured the stress that rix had to go through. I would freak out and do abunch of coke and shit too.

FSU QB Sexton lay in street, called himself God
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Isn't that what most Free Shoes U fans do? Just sayin'. :lol:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

Tripping, did you say tripping............shit, I aint goin nowhere without my luggage..........................
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I wonder how that'll fly at Leopold's?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I think its a good thing b/c its the only way Xavier Lee was gonna get to start. X-Man will make everyone say....Wyatt who??
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Why can't Jeff be the one who has a bad "trip". I feel like he's made me have one since 01.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Even with God at QB, Jeff Bowden still couldnt run a decent offense.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Look at the Qbs since Richt moved on......Jared Jones the hot dog eater, Adrian Mac the gambler, Fabian Walker my grades suck, Chris Rix I like to park in handicap spots and have decals all over my car that show my number AND pass out business card sthat say 'FSU QB'......and now the son of God Sexton.

Uh, not sure what is going on in Tally but it might be time to put down the old man.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Don't even make me get into all the UF transgressions in the last 5 years...

As far as Bowden goes...I don't think he ever found himself in a Frat house threatening the brotherhood... :lol:
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dad, teammates say health most important thing

They are now saying he doesnt have a drug problem, just health related issues.

Like I said in my first post of this thread....

"But seriously, he saw and endured the stress that rix had to go through. I would freak out and do abunch of coke and shit too."
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

TheChief wrote:Don't even make me get into all the UF transgressions in the last 5 years...

As far as Bowden goes...I don't think he ever found himself in a Frat house threatening the brotherhood... :lol:
Please laugh out loud......FSU vs UF???? You are joking right? Didn't you just have a dude tasered last week? SOS never took crap from anybody, zook was an idiot, and Meyer.....well......let's wait and see but I like him so far.

Face it, Booby is losing control. Or lost control. Your program hasn't been the same since Richt left. He happened to be Booby's right hand guy on offense. Take the garnet glasses off.

PS Our starting QB is Chris Leak, heisman hopeful, uhhhh......I guess we saw your qb's brains on drugs.....nice.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Leak is a quality QB. Tennesse though, is gonna knock his ass out the first time Urban calls a QB keeper. He'll learn real quick that the SEC aint nuthin to fuck wit.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote:
TheChief wrote:Don't even make me get into all the UF transgressions in the last 5 years...

Please laugh out loud......FSU vs UF???? You are joking right? Didn't you just have a dude tasered last week? SOS never took crap from anybody, zook was an idiot, and Meyer.....well......let's wait and see but I like him so far.

Face it, Booby is losing control. Or lost control. Your program hasn't been the same since Richt left. He happened to be Booby's right hand guy on offense. Take the garnet glasses off.

PS Our starting QB is Chris Leak, heisman hopeful, uhhhh......I guess we saw your qb's brains on drugs.....nice.
When was Jaburgler Gaffney at UF?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Since we are on the topic of drugs...Remember when UF's Asst. Coach Major Parker plead guilty to being a drug dealer? FSU has never had a drug dealing coach...that's pretty special. What's that saying about glass house and stones? Like I said...I can go on and on about UF just the same.

Not that it has ANYTHING to do with the topic, but, if you would like me to agree that Richt is missed, I will.

Bowden has lost control? Thanks for pointing out the most commonly exchanged statement in Florida between ignorant fucks who try and talk college football to people who actually pay attention to college football.
UF would kill to have the success that Bowden has given FSU over the last 30 years. Maybe you are right though Trix, FSU needs a coach like Urby...tie them big beasts up with chains and shit and make 'em carry rocks at practice! Fuck yeah! That's what FSU needs!
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Too bad about Sexton, I hope he is ok and gets his life in order.

I'm pulling for X Lee to win the job, I have always liked him since he was recruited by Texas and I got to read some of his comments. He is a very sincere and thoughtful young man; he is all class.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

TheChief wrote:Since we are on the topic of drugs...Remember when UF's Asst. Coach Major Parker plead guilty to being a drug dealer? FSU has never had a drug dealing coach...that's pretty special. What's that saying about glass house and stones? Like I said...I can go on and on about UF just the same.

Not that it has ANYTHING to do with the topic, but, if you would like me to agree that Richt is missed, I will.

Bowden has lost control? Thanks for pointing out the most commonly exchanged statement in Florida between ignorant fucks who try and talk college football to people who actually pay attention to college football.
UF would kill to have the success that Bowden has given FSU over the last 30 years. Maybe you are right though Trix, FSU needs a coach like Urby...tie them big beasts up with chains and shit and make 'em carry rocks at practice! Fuck yeah! That's what FSU needs!
So because of booby's last 30 years he can coach well beyond his years? I never said his 30 years sucked there. I said it looks as though the team is struggling of late. I know all about UF. The topic is YOUR qb. YOUR school......get it?

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Come on T-rex you can do better than that. Let me straighten you out on the facts. 1. Jared Jones was run from the program WHILE Richt was the OC. 2. Fabian Walker waS ENROLLED at FSU and even participated in a spring game under Richt's watch.
As far as SOS not taking any crap let me remind you of the times he looked the other way as sports agent Tank Black was courting Jevon Kerse and others.

A few other facts on Sexton. He was suspended from the team indefinately 2 weeks prior to this incident. His behavior has been very eratic for the past several months.
A friend of mine has a son who grew up with Wyatt and was real tight with him all through high school and the 1st few years together at FSU. lately when I would ask about Sexton he would just shake his head and say" I don't know what his play is. I havent seen him for a while and its like he dropped off the planet". Understand I am not trying to cover for his actions but my extensive background tells me there is more to this than just a "bad trip". Generally psychotic episodes begin thier onset in the early twenties if you are pre-dispossed to it. His age, preceedding behavior, and the account of the incident lead me to believe that the kid could actually be suffering from mental illness rather than just a drug induced jag. Don't know, just sayin.
Anyhoo. thoughts and prayers as a parent go out to Wyatt, and his folks.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Nolesy wrote:Come on T-rex you can do better than that. Let me straighten you out on the facts. 1. Jared Jones was run from the program WHILE Richt was the OC. 2. Fabian Walker waS ENROLLED at FSU and even participated in a spring game under Richt's watch.
As far as SOS not taking any crap let me remind you of the times he looked the other way as sports agent Tank Black was courting Jevon Kerse and others.

A few other facts on Sexton. He was suspended from the team indefinately 2 weeks prior to this incident. His behavior has been very eratic for the past several months.
A friend of mine has a son who grew up with Wyatt and was real tight with him all through high school and the 1st few years together at FSU. lately when I would ask about Sexton he would just shake his head and say" I don't know what his play is. I havent seen him for a while and its like he dropped off the planet". Understand I am not trying to cover for his actions but my extensive background tells me there is more to this than just a "bad trip". Generally psychotic episodes begin thier onset in the early twenties if you are pre-dispossed to it. His age, preceedding behavior, and the account of the incident lead me to believe that the kid could actually be suffering from mental illness rather than just a drug induced jag. Don't know, just sayin.
Anyhoo. thoughts and prayers as a parent go out to Wyatt, and his folks.
Do you call SOS lifetime banning of those players 'looking the other way'?

As much as you will hate to admit it, SOS did not like anyone to embarass the team or UF. He kicked many players OFF the team completely. He handed out suspensions left and right. Kids will be kids but I thought SOS was much harder on his players than your guy. Come on, at least be real about it.

Here......not me......but someone else..........

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/f ... index.html