What the heck is up with....

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Dinsdale
Lord Google

What the heck is up with....

Post by Dinsdale »

Vijay?

Dude seems to be playing with as much confidence now, as Tiger did when he had it rolling.

Did dude just wake up one morning and say to himself "you know, after playing pro for like 20 years, I'm finally getting my game dialed in."

What was he.....4 or 5 back after saturday, so he just drops a 65 to win? Sicksicksick. Scary to think that last season might have just been a warmup to this one.

People credit Tiger for changing the entire professional appraoch to the tour, and made everyone else raise their game to hang with him. It's almost like it's come full-circle, and now Tiger is going to have to step it up a notch to compete with Vijay. I have a hunch the competitor in Tiger is going to come to the surface here soon, and we're in for some good times as fans.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Dude's going to pick up a couple more majors this year, too. He's gaining ground on Tiger Woods.
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Dude's going to pick up a couple more majors this year, too. He's gaining ground on Tiger Woods.

Absolutley right dude.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

If Vijay can keep it up with the putter he's gonna be tough to beat. He doesn't make a lot of mistakes striking the ball.

I wouldn't forget Els. after last year, he's got to have some soulsearching to do in the majors. he's got all the talent in the world.

it's gonna be fun.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"