Bacon Cajun Ranch Deluxe McCrispy

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Bacon Cajun Ranch Deluxe McCrispy

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

It's pretty good. The cajun ranch is smokey and spicy but not food-challenge-hot. Nothing unique about the chicken. Standard McDonalds bacon slices so thin you can read the newspaper through them but they put plenty on it. Roma tomato slices. McD no longer offers leaf lettuce so the sando has shredded iceberg lettuce like I'm at Taco Bell or some shit.

I can't understand why this thing $8.19. It's a $6 sando at most.

No fries or drink. A medium fry is $2.19 and a medium drink is $1.59. Ordered a filet-o-fish as my side and avoided the dreaded Light Bag scenario.

Used a 20% off coupon in the app and still spent $10.50.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Bacon Cajun Ranch Deluxe McCrispy

Post by Mikey »

Do they have an option to pay in three installments?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Bacon Cajun Ranch Deluxe McCrispy

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:51 pm It's pretty good. The cajun ranch is smokey and spicy but not food-challenge-hot. Nothing unique about the chicken. Standard McDonalds bacon slices so thin you can read the newspaper through them but they put plenty on it. Roma tomato slices. McD no longer offers leaf lettuce so the sando has shredded iceberg lettuce like I'm at Taco Bell or some shit.

I can't understand why this thing $8.19. It's a $6 sando at most.

No fries or drink. A medium fry is $2.19 and a medium drink is $1.59. Ordered a filet-o-fish as my side and avoided the dreaded Light Bag scenario.

Used a 20% off coupon in the app and still spent $10.50.
More proof the economy is in the shitter. Biden is fukked.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.