Truth 1, Seer 0 - F

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Truth 1, Seer 0 - F

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What a surprise. Seer ignorantly parroting lies about immigrants and police. Seer ignorantly repeating NYPD lies (talk about stating the obvious). Seer ignorantly parroting Fox Spews propaganda. Why do GOPers do this? Why do GOPers lie? Seer dutifully takes his marching orders from the Dump campaign. Might as well wear Nazi armbands.

Hey Seer---

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 813834007/
Man charged with attacking police in Times Square, vilified in Trump ad, was misidentified, DA says

New York — A Venezuelan man who became the subject of national attention for allegedly kicking a police officer in Times Square, then flipping off news cameras on his way out of court, was cleared of wrongdoing on Friday after prosecutors concluded he played no role in the attack.

The stunning exoneration by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg came weeks after Jhoan Boada, 22, was widely vilified as the “smug” face of a Jan. 27th brawl between migrants and New York City police officers that touched off widespread political furor.

He featured prominently in a pro-Trump political ad titled “Joe Biden’s middle finger,” which ended on a freeze frame of Boada making the gesture while leaving his initial arraignment.

In a Manhattan courtroom Friday, prosecutors told a judge that further investigation proved Boada did not participate in the attack. The man seen in the video kicking an officer with pink shoes – initially identified by police as Boada – is now believed to be a separate person. That man has been charged and is awaiting criminal arraignment.

An attorney for Boada, Javier Damien, said his client was the victim of a “rush to judgment” by media, police, and elected officials. “It was a political football, and people were attacked with a broad brush,” he said. “It’s very sad.”

Boada, who lives in the city’s homeless shelter, had maintained his innocence from the start. During his arraignment on Jan. 31, his attorney told the judge that Boada had requested the surveillance footage of the incident be shared widely because “everybody who watches the videotape will not see him on there."

Prosecutors agreed to release him without bail, noting that he did not have a criminal history and that they were still working “to conduct a thorough analysis of the incident and the defendant’s role in it,” according to a transcript of the proceeding.

At the time, news of Boada’s release drew fiery responses from conservative media and the city’s police officials. In an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell suggested that Boada and others had fled the city on a bus – an allegation that was later contradicted by officials.

“To add insult to injury to all of us, and we’re very benevolent people in New York City, to give us literally the finger on the way out the door,” Chell continued. “This is a host of issues that we have to talk about, and it stops right here.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: Truth 1, Seer 0 - F

Post by Bill in Houston »

SM, Boada is Venezuelan of course he’s guilty. He also resides in a leftist city. And HE’S NOT WHITE!!

Lock him up!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Yeah, the media got it wrong...who knew?

Hence, this will officially negate all the violent crimes committed by felons that illegally entered the country and were allowed to stay or were released back into society by symPathetic DA's...

My remorse is greater seeing how this fine upstanding lad is obviously embracing the culture of his host country...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Oops, they blamed the wrong Venezuelan guy. Nonetheless doesn’t change the fact that the Tren de Aragua gang is recruiting and doing business right here in NYC. And can anyone really deny the possibility of this happening when millions of unvetted persons have crossed our border in the last three years plus? Denial is only a temporary defense of this dysfunction.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:34 pm Yeah, the media got it wrong...who knew?
YOUR "media" you fucking idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:49 pm idiot.
And can anyone really deny the possibility of this happening when millions of unvetted persons have crossed our border in the last three years plus? Denial is only a temporary defense of this dysfunction.
E UNUM PLURIBUS