Newsom vs DeSatan

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Newsom vs DeSatan

Post by Mikey »

Anybody going to watch this? Not sure I GARA except that DeSatan is “officially” 5’9”. Newsom is 6’3”. Will DeSatan wear high heels, or stand on a stool behind his podium? You know he doesn’t want to be looking up at someone who’s 6” taller. Maybe he’ll demand that they sit behind a table. Since it’s on FAUX News with Hannity moderating they would probably agree agree to that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Newsom vs DeSatan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I didn't even realize they were doing this. What a snoozer. Maybe I'd watch if Mehdi Hasan was moderating.

Rather watch the Seahawks in their glorious 80s and 90s unis.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah they didn’t pick a very good time slot to attract a lot of viewers.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

DaSatans eyes twitch like a failed sobriety test. They are are hiding his midgetness. Newsome is another moonbeam special.

We are fucked in a clown show folks. See #doom
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

This is the dumbest thing i've ever watched.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I watched about five minutes. That was all I could stomach.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Is this The Establishment showing us their ass like "Fuck your primary votes, these are your presidential candidates?"

Seems possible.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

It’s a sign of the coming apocalypse when the most reasonable person in the room is the bloviating douche, Sean Hannity. We made it for about 10 minutes. Ugh.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I’ll have to say, Newsom was a huge disappointment. First question he goes off on a prepared monologue and didn’t even address the question, not responding to any of what DeSantis said . Dumbest thing you can do in a “debate” IMO, especially on the very first question. With that it was obvious he wasn’t taking it seriously.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Newsome schooling DeSantis on the correct pronunciation of Harris's name? Ripping theater...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:56 pm Newsome schooling DeSantis on the correct pronunciation of Harris's name? Ripping theater...
He's right to do it. DeSatan does it to curry favor with the racists, which is why you hate it. Good for Newsome to call him out on it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:27 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:56 pm Newsome schooling DeSantis on the correct pronunciation of Harris's name? Ripping theater...
He's right to do it. DeSatan does it to curry favor with the racists, which is why you hate it. Good for Newsome to call him out on it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:43 am :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK.
Exhibit A
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Everything is racist!