As I try to do as often as possible, I will let the board make
a lifestyle choice for me. Do we need more or less big titted,
half nekkid old ladies here at T1B?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: More or Less?

Post by Sudden Sam »

That was a disturbing performance.

Can’t stand her voice. Can’t stand her appearance.

That said, it took some serious balls for a woman her age to appear in public dressed like that.

Not a fan.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

A “dazzling” performance? More like embarrassing.

Very strange stage setup. It looked like she was having trouble just standing up. “We Are the Champions” was a little premature halfway through the season, and she’s no Freddie Mercury, but the dumbass Cowboys fans seemed to gobble 🦃 it up.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Didn't see it live. Saw the photos. I'll pass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:50 pm Very strange stage setup. It looked like she was having trouble just standing up.
Yep. She grabbed the backdrop a couple of times. Very awkward.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Old lady gets inducted into rock ‘n’ roll Hall of Fame, and starts to believe her hype about being a rockstar.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There is a thing called a season.

Performers have a season.
If they try to extend beyond, and in this case, far beyond their season, they become an embarrassing freak show.

Sad to look at.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:19 pm Old lady gets inducted into rock ‘n’ roll Hall of Fame, and starts to believe her hype about being a rockstar.
:lol:

Brutal
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

"Bad mistakes, I've made few...."

Clicking that link was one and that 5 minutes were ones I can't afford to lose...

Holy cow that was bad, from her surgically enhanced face/body to the lip synced track, embarrassing is the "under" lock of the year.

Oh and fuck the cowboys, Jerry Jones sucks horse cocks. I'm glad I didn't watch that game.

Edit to Rack Bsmack.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Funny, if you do a Google search on “Dolly Parton Thanksgiving 2023” you get nothing but “dazzling,” “brought down the house,” “national treasure,” and such. The only criticism I think I saw came from some anti vax group about her contributing $1 million to COVID vax development.

Ponderous.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:25 pm Funny, if you do a Google search on “Dolly Parton Thanksgiving 2023” you get nothing but “dazzling,” “brought down the house,” “national treasure,” and such. The only criticism I think I saw came from some anti vax group about her contributing $1 million to COVID vax development.

Ponderous.
Dolly has great politics and is a hell of an American. She gives to great causes and makes a positive difference.

She still looked embarrassing and sad last night. She can still be an "American treasure" and look embarrassing in some Cowboys cheerleader outfit.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:12 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:25 pm Funny, if you do a Google search on “Dolly Parton Thanksgiving 2023” you get nothing but “dazzling,” “brought down the house,” “national treasure,” and such. The only criticism I think I saw came from some anti vax group about her contributing $1 million to COVID vax development.

Ponderous.
Dolly has great politics and is a hell of an American. She gives to great causes and makes a positive difference.

She still looked embarrassing and sad last night. She can still be an "American treasure" and look embarrassing in some Cowboys cheerleader outfit.
Good to know that I am not alone out here in FOC.
The whole "American Treasure," theme is everywhere.
I have never been a fan (other than the big tits.) 8)
For my $, Dolly has always been a Websters definition of
complete white trash. I'm borderline white trash, so I am
not pointing any fingers. I just was never a fan of the
music, and never understood why anyone made such a
big deal about her ... other than the tits.
Her R&R HoF inductions is as big of a lie as all of the
other non R&R members that are now in.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The RnR Hall of Fame is a joke. No way it should be taken seriously.

Dolly may be a wonderful person, but, like Dave said, she’s always come across to me as white trash. Not impressed with her voice or appearance.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm sure she made a bundle like all the other geriatrics tottering about various stages around the world. Why care that you suck now when people are throwing piles of money at you?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Plenty of free publicity for her new album too. Not sure she needs it though. Who isn’t already excited about her new interpretations of songs We Are the Champions /We Will Rock You and Let It Be? I mean the originals have, by now, become so…dated.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:54 am Plenty of free publicity for her new album too. Not sure she needs it though. Who isn’t already excited about her new interpretations of songs We Are the Champions /We Will Rock You and Let It Be? I mean the originals have, by now, become so…dated.
:lol:
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:12 pm Dolly has great politics and is a hell of an American. She gives to great causes and makes a positive difference.

RACK. All these points can be, and in this case, ARE true at the same time.