It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Screwy

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:30 am
kcdave wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:57 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 pm Sure. Every driver says that to defend their love of a car supremacist transportation infrastructure. It's really not THAT expensive!

And of course, you have a ridiculously oversized pickup truck. It's muh freedom!
And with that, I am now aware that you are some sort of
tree hugging whack job.
He lives in a toilet and thinks its a hot tub.
And mvskkk knows all about that, living in Nebraska himself....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:41 am
kcdave wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:57 am

And with that, I am now aware that you are some sort of
tree hugging whack job.
Wow. Love the way y’all talk about Nebraska and Alabama.

I’m thankful I don’t live in an urban setting. I see trees, fields, woods, animals, etc every day. I don’t have people jammed up my nose all day every day. I don’t deal with traffic jams, smog, asphalt, and noise. We get along great with one another…black, white, brown, everybody.

Yep, it’s horrible here. Please stay the fuck away.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:32 am

I’m thankful I don’t live in an urban setting. I see trees, fields, woods, animals, etc every day. I don’t have people jammed up my nose all day every day. I don’t deal with traffic jams, smog, asphalt, and noise. We get along great with one another…black, white, brown, everybody.

Wyoming sucks as well. Drugs aren't legal, abortion is banned, people work hard and earn good wages, no public transit, weather suuucks. You guys would hate it.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:32 am

Gets it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 pm
And of course, you have a ridiculously oversized pickup truck. It's muh freedom!
My only objection to oversized pickup trucks is when its driver is 4'11" and is using it as a dick extender. Other than that, I can't think of a more valuable and practical vehicle to have in your driveway. The best part is I don't have to wait in line at a charging station behind some purple haired tranny sipping a latte. When your power goes out and you need fire wood and a gas powered generator, don't come running to me.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:14 pm
My only objection to oversized pickup trucks is when its driver is 4'11" and is using it as a dick extender. Other than that, I can't think of a more valuable and practical vehicle to have in your driveway. The best part is I don't have to wait in line at a charging station behind some purple haired tranny sipping a latte. When your power goes out and you need fire wood and a gas powered generator, don't come running to me.
I had an F250 Crew Cab 4x4 for almost 20 years. It was great when my son was in the Scouts, but mostly sat in the driveway for the last 10 years and only had 80,000 miles on it. I got tired of paying an extra $300 or so per year to register a vehicle over 6,000 lb GVW and having to buy new tires every few years (yeah I should have covered them from the sun) even though I almost never drove it. And I'm not worried about the power going out because I have sufficient PV capacity and a 20 kWh storage battery.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Mikey wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:02 pm I'm not worried about the power going out because I have sufficient PV capacity and a 20 kWh storage battery.
I looked up a 20kWh storage unit and wow...that's not a poor man's game.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:02 pm
Scott from Anaheim wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:14 pm
I had an F250 Crew Cab 4x4 for almost 20 years. It was great when my son was in the Scouts, but mostly sat in the driveway for the last 10 years and only had 80,000 miles on it. I got tired of paying an extra $300 or so per year to register a vehicle over 6,000 lb GVW and having to buy new tires every few years (yeah I should have covered them from the sun) even though I almost never drove it. And I'm not worried about the power going out because I have sufficient PV capacity and a 20 kWh storage battery.
Was your wife able to adjust to your shrunken penis or is the pool boy driving the F250 now?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rootbeer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:04 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:02 pm I'm not worried about the power going out because I have sufficient PV capacity and a 20 kWh storage battery.
I looked up a 20kWh storage unit and wow...that's not a poor man's game.
About 30% of it was paid for by the CEC for participating in a “smart home study,” and 30% of the remainder was a tax credit. It helps to know how the system works to game the system. My total electric bill last year was $260. Most folks around here are paying upwards of $500 or $600 per month. SDGE has the highest rates in the country.

Edit: CEC = California Energy Commission
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:05 am
Was your wife able to adjust to your shrunken penis or is the pool boy driving the F250 now?
You’re going to like this.

I donated it to KPBS (our local public radio and TV provider) and got a $4,000 tax deduction.

It looked like crap after sitting in the sun for about 20 years but very sound mechanically. The V10 got about 9 mpg but it would tow your house if you wanted it to.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:28 am The V10 got about 9 mpg
So YOU initiated the climate “crisis”?!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:04 am
Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:28 am The V10 got about 9 mpg
So YOU initiated the climate “crisis”?!
Yeah but eventually I saw the error of my ways. I’m 100% electric now. Definitely drank the electric Kool Aid.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:12 amDefinitely drank the electric Kool Aid.
Yeah, but did you pass the acid test?
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:14 pm My only objection to oversized pickup trucks is when its driver is 4'11" and is using it as a dick extender. Other than that, I can't think of a more valuable and practical vehicle to have in your driveway. The best part is I don't have to wait in line at a charging station behind some purple haired tranny sipping a latte. When your power goes out and you need fire wood and a gas powered generator, don't come running to me.
Trucks obviously have great utility. The problem is that neutered federal regulators have allowed the automakers to get rid of the sensible pickups like the old Ford Rangers in favor of the highly profitable but earth and vulnerable road user destroying ginormous pickups. Rarely are these vehicles used for their utility. They're mostly dick extenders for the KCdorks out there.

As in California and the District, vehicles should be taxed appropriately by size. But since the automakers bought off our regulators and politicians, they're mostly not.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:41 pm
Scott from Anaheim wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:14 pm My only objection to oversized pickup trucks is when its driver is 4'11" and is using it as a dick extender. Other than that, I can't think of a more valuable and practical vehicle to have in your driveway. The best part is I don't have to wait in line at a charging station behind some purple haired tranny sipping a latte. When your power goes out and you need fire wood and a gas powered generator, don't come running to me.
Trucks obviously have great utility. The problem is that neutered federal regulators have allowed the automakers to get rid of the sensible pickups like the old Ford Rangers in favor of the highly profitable but earth and vulnerable road user destroying ginormous pickups.
lol

I'll add automotive regulations to the list of things you don't know much about.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rootbeer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:48 pm lol

I'll add automotive regulations to the list of things you don't know much about.
Do tell
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:25 pm
One of the most fun reads of my youth.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:25 pm
I’m pretty sure I did.

I have all ten fingers and my brain is fairly intact.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:59 pm
Rootbeer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:48 pm lol

Do tell
I would love to do that... right after I finish this homework, feed the hogs, stab my eye with a stick, get a couple root canals on some sketchy outdated lidocaine, and volunteer for an IRS audit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rootbeer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:00 pm I would love to do that... right after I finish this homework, feed the hogs, stab my eye with a stick, get a couple root canals on some sketchy outdated lidocaine, and volunteer for an IRS audit.
As the old saying goes: Nice white flag.