PM to mvscal

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

PM to mvscal

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Mrs Grif wants to go look at some sugar gliders tonight. She wants a breeding pair.

I'm nervous.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: PM to mvscal

Post by FiatLux »

Cookie aisle or candy aisle?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:09 pm Mrs Grif wants to go look at some sugar gliders tonight. She wants a breeding pair.

I'm nervous.
Why? Are you not satisfying her weird sexual fantasies?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:09 pm Mrs Grif wants to go look at some sugar gliders tonight. She wants a breeding pair.

I'm nervous.
Had never heard of sugar gliders before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_glider

I'd say hell no.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Create your own. Get her a lemur and a bat.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:50 pm

I'm nervous.
Why? Are you not satisfying her weird sexual fantasies?
If things don't work out he could do a cooking PET. Or even if they do. Ever read King Rat?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:36 pm If things don't work out he could do a cooking PET. Or even if they do. Ever read King Rat?

JSC, have you ever dined on sugar gliders?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Roach wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:36 pm
If things don't work out he could do a cooking PET. Or even if they do. Ever read King Rat?
Yes, I did as a matter of fact. :bbq:

:lol:

Actually I read the first four books in that series many years ago. I may have read the other two as well but some of my older RAM has unfortunately been corrupted.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

This topic has some history. I expected mvs to fill in the gaps but he must be busy studying his Thesaurus of Insults.

At .net I posted a thread about our three sugar gliders dying in the clothes washer. Their sleeping pouch was accidentally placed in the wash. I was madsad for a long time. Still am if I think about it too long.

We now have a breeding pair of sugar bears and two others because I am not the king of my castle.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:05 pm
At .net I posted a thread about our three sugar gliders dying in the clothes washer. Their sleeping pouch was accidentally placed in the wash. I was madsad for a long time. Still am if I think about it too long.
Hell, I’m madsad now!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm nervous.

Hasn't she done enough damage? I guess you're going to have to wash your filthy dick beaters and start doing the laundry from now on.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:12 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:05 pm
Hell, I’m madsad now!
This.

Pet deaths suck.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:25 pm

I'm nervous.

Hasn't she done enough damage? I guess you're going to have to wash your filthy dick beaters and start doing the laundry from now on.
As long as he stays away from BBQ pits and doesn't let tweaker employees try to pull trailers.