Only 2 years and billions late

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Seer
Just the Facts

Only 2 years and billions late

Post by The Seer »

Maybe the "big guy" got his cut and the lobbyists have made their quotas...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-e ... rcna123628

U.S., European officials broach topic of peace negotiations with Ukraine, sources say
The conversations have included very broad outlines of what Ukraine might need to give up to reach a deal with Russia.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Only 2 years and billions late

Post by Sudden Sam »

We’re paying for it. If Ukraine refuses to make concessions, fuck ‘em.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Some have forgotten everything, and learned nothing.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:52 pm Some have forgotten everything, and learned nothing.
Of course. All hail Dump! All hail white Christian nationalist fascism in Russia!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Putin is a very smart guy.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If Russian weaponry and cash was being utilized by Texas (having seceded from the country), how would you feel?

Or let’s go back to the Warsaw Pact era. If Canada or Mexico were looking forward to joining the Warsaw Pact, you think we’d just say, “Sure, that’s great. We don’t mind you being right on our border. “

I’m no fan of Putin, but you can’t expect him to allow territory that has historically been his (at times) to join NATO. That would be insane on his part.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:23 pm I’m no fan of Putin, but you can’t expect him to allow territory that has historically been his (at times) to join NATO. That would be insane on his part.
So you're...making excuses for a violent invasion and occupation of another nation's sovereign territory? Backing the fascists over the democracy? Wish I was surprised.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:59 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:23 pm I’m no fan of Putin, but you can’t expect him to allow territory that has historically been his (at times) to join NATO. That would be insane on his part.
So you're...making excuses for a violent invasion and occupation of another nation's sovereign territory? Backing the fascists over the democracy? Wish I was surprised.
Not at all. Just being realistic. I said it would be insane for Putin to allow Ukraine to ally itself with NATO. What would you expect him to do? Putin is an insane despot who needs to go. But I’d be far more surprised if he had not invaded.

And Ukraine is no democracy. Good lord. Read a book , as your buddy would say. Ukraine and Russia have battled one another forever. We can’t “solve” their differences.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Ukraine was never “his.” Get a fucking clue.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ukraine was never a candidate for NATO membership. Pootin's move was bare assed neo-Soviet imperialism. Nothing more or less.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:06 am Ukraine was never “his.” Get a fucking clue.
Eastern areas of Ukraine have historically been either part of Russia or under Russian authority.

Putin intends to restore what the USSR was. Ukraine won’t be the only land he tries to reclaim. The Baltic states will likely be next. That is, if he lives long enough.

Accepting reality is not being pro Putin. He feels humiliated, threatened, and encircled. It’s only natural that he would try to regain the rest of Ukraine. We can’t protect the entire world…and Ukraine is a cesspool of corrupt thugs.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 am Eastern areas of Ukraine have historically been either part of Russia or under Russian authority.

Putin intends to restore what the USSR was. Ukraine won’t be the only land he tries to reclaim. The Baltic states will likely be next. That is, if he lives long enough.

Accepting reality is not being pro Putin. He feels humiliated, threatened, and encircled. It’s only natural that he would try to regain the rest of Ukraine. We can’t protect the entire world…and Ukraine is a cesspool of corrupt thugs.
Again, you're backing the fascists over the democracy. Just two posts later.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m not backing anybody.

Just pointing out the reality of the mess.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:28 pm I’m not backing anybody.

Just pointing out the reality of the mess.
Calling Ukraine a "cesspool of corrupt thugs" is Russian propaganda. You should be better than this. Try harder.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://time.com/6249941/ukraine-corrup ... ky-russia/

It goes way back further than the current situation.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:08 pm https://time.com/6249941/ukraine-corrup ... ky-russia/

Who said Russian propaganda was only confined to the last two years? Again, you should be better than this.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:08 pm https://time.com/6249941/ukraine-corrup ... ky-russia/

Maybe King Charlie should go ahead and attack India, Burma, Egypt, South Africa, Ozzieland, Nigeria and the US among a lot of other places. It would be perfectly understandable. After all, it goes way back.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:43 pm Maybe King Charlie should go ahead and attack India, Burma, Egypt, South Africa, Ozzieland, Nigeria and the US among a lot of other places. It would be perfectly understandable. After all, it goes way back.
None of those nations abut the UK’s borders.

I’m not saying Putin is right. I’m pointing out why he attacked. I’m not excusing his invasion.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 am Ukraine is a cesspool of corrupt thugs.

and our country isn't?

Who is our ex-president who is running for president again?

Carry on.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:35 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 am Ukraine is a cesspool of corrupt thugs.

and our country isn't?

Carry on.
Excellent point.

You can include our current White House occupant and 90% of congress as well.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:56 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:43 pm Maybe King Charlie should go ahead and attack India, Burma, Egypt, South Africa, Ozzieland, Nigeria and the US among a lot of other places. It would be perfectly understandable. After all, it goes way back.
None of those nations abut the UK’s borders.

I’m not saying Putin is right. I’m pointing out why he attacked. I’m not excusing his invasion.
So you don’t agree with it but maybe the international community should let it go, just because? Where does it stop?

Charlie could go ahead and bomb the fuck out of Ireland and Scotland as well. And maybe Mexico should invade the whole southwestern US. Goes way back.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yes, Mexico should take back their land. Do you speak Spanish?

:shock:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I didn’t say that they should, but it was historically part of Mexico, and Spain before that. So it’s understandable that they would want to.

And yes, I speak Spanish. Or did at one point - a little rusty now but I tested out of the foreign language requirement in college. Also I worked in a German restaurant for several years where all the kitchen help was Mexican. I got good enough by practicing with them where I spoke to a woman from El Salvador, and she told me my Spanish was very good…but I had a Mexican accent :lol: .

(Upper class Salvadorans sort of look down on rural Mexicans)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I'm glad that we don't have that here.

Oh wait....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You forgot this guy and his criminal family.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:14 pm You forgot this guy and his criminal family.
Please list the specific crimes that he and/or they have been charged with or convicted of. Feel free to include any that you think they should be charged with.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If you’re not concerned about a president whose family has accepted millions of dollars from our most significant adversary, you’re not really interested.

His business dealings affect national security. It will come to light, but likely not for years.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:18 am If you’re not concerned about a president whose family has accepted millions of dollars from our most significant adversary, you’re not really interested.

His business dealings affect national security. It will come to light, but likely not for years.
I'm not concerned about a president whose family has accepted millions of dollars...I'm conconcerned about the family whose family has accepted billions...especially from a country that sent 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers and hacked up a journalist who worked for an American newspaper.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:18 am If you’re not concerned about a president whose family has accepted millions of dollars from our most significant adversary, you’re not really interested.

So you have nothing. Par for the course.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:58 pm Feel free to include any that you think they should be charged with.
Bribery, extortion and unregistered foreign agent should do for a start, but let's go fishing shall we?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

and our country isn't?

Carry on.

Please take your time and study the landscape...nationally, internationally, economically, etc. etc.....

And please list all the examples of how the US is better today than when Trump left office...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:56 am Please take your time and study the landscape...nationally, internationally, economically, etc. etc.....

And please list all the examples of how the US is better today than when Trump left office...
You mean the guy who fomented a violent insurrection at the Capitol to stay in power? Get the fuck out of here, again.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:56 am

and our country isn't?

Carry on.

Please take your time and study the landscape...nationally, internationally, economically, etc. etc.....

Without looking ANYTHING up…here’s a start.

Stock markets are higher.
Unemployment is about half what it was.
Covid deaths in the US were averaging several thousand per day. Considerably fewer now, I think.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:09 am Without looking ANYTHING up…here’s a start.

Covid deaths in the US were averaging several thousand per day. Considerably fewer now, I think.
Why engage with a fucking idiotic simpleton breaking down global events into whether the US was better under a traitor or not....
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:17 am
Mikey wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:09 am Without looking ANYTHING up…here’s a start.

Why engage with a fucking idiotic simpleton breaking down global events into whether the US was better under a traitor or not....
Because it’s so easy?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Not according to my retirement accounts.

Where?

Covid deaths? You really went there?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Look into national debt increase since 2021, costs of essentials, inflation, interest rates, etc. etc...Yea stocks.

Unemployment is still buoyed by all those no longer looking for work; including the phenomena of grown "children" living with their parents.

Covid...yeah, biden played a huge role in the virus running its course. With the election year coming up, let's see what new plandemic the dems & friends can unveil for us next year that will require more voting rule "flexibility".

Suprised, well maybe not, that m2 is still obsessed with Trump...considering how his Joos are doing in the middle east and here nationally under the leadership of the current regime.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

My wife’s 401K may never recover from Biden’s economic policies. She’s already anticipating working longer than she had intended. She’s 10 years younger than me, but won’t be able to retire at the age I did.

Gas prices are still higher than during previous administration. But we’re supposed to be excited because they’re down from the ridiculous prices Biden’s policies forced on us.

Wars raging, partly because the US is perceived as being weak. “Men” are pregnant. Men wander the halls of government in dresses and this administration thinks that behavior is courageous! Bwahaha! China toys with us and laughs at our insanity.

The man has been a disaster. I don’t see how we could survive either him or Trump getting elected in ‘24.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Half the commercials on television reference inflation, interest rates, cost of living, etc. That's how great this presidency has been.

Mikey on his 40 acre estate and secure retirement thinks those are poor people problems. Should be interesting to see what he does about the first homeless encampment in his hydrangeas.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:19 am Stock markets are higher.
Not according to my retirement accounts.
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:44 pm My wife’s 401K may never recover from Biden’s economic policies. She’s already anticipating working longer than she had intended. She’s 10 years younger than me, but won’t be able to retire at the age I did.
Don’t you have choices for how to invest in your retirement accounts? Maybe you should have paid closer attention instead of sitting back and blaming someone else your miserable failure to keep track of your own money.

Sam, how much is your wife putting away? If she’s not withholding the maximum allowed then you’re not doing everything you can to get her to retirement.

Biden didn’t invent the 401(k) BTW. It was started by the American business community as a way to dump the responsibility of maintaining the previously traditional defined benefits system and putting all of the risk on the workers instead of the company retirement programs.