Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Uh oh. Even the left has figured it out

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://medium.com/@deborahlarmstrong/z ... 3f80f76940

Zelensky’s $5 Million Villa in Egypt
Luxury villa is located next door to estate owned by Angelina Jolie

Oh my!

Our virtuous buds in Ukraine are being exposed.

Sent to me this morning. I wasn’t familiar with medium.com so I checked them out: left/center bias.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Re: Uh oh. Even the left has figured it out

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

It's pretty easy to afford one of those as a mediocre comic though, right?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The back of bathroom stall doors are more reliable than Sam's news sources.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

If you can't trust the anonymous source of some Egyptian blogger who was cross-posted on another blog, who can you trust, right?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:48 pm The back of bathroom stall doors are more reliable than Sam's news sources.
Suddenly Stupid doesn’t care about facts. It made him feel better. That’s all that counts. Now let him get back to posting a million threads about how bad the left is so he can prove how independent he is from Dump and the GQP.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not my fault the leftist media is running the story.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course it’s not your fault. It’s always someone else’s fault with you right wing tards.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

“The journalist who found the documents, Mohammad Al-Alawi, an Egyptian blogger, recorded a video near the villa stating that news of the villa’s purchase came from reliable sources. “

How can this not be factual?!

:bananaS:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:00 pm Of course it’s not your fault. It’s always someone else’s fault with you right wing tards.
Translation:

I got nuthin.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Many opinions concerning this war that has cost billions in money and big losses of life.

ONE thing that SHOULDN'T be an issue for ANYONE is to AUDIT where & how all that money is being spent.

Poll: Plurality Of Americans Say U.S. Is Doing ‘Too Much’ For Ukraine

According to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, U.S. taxpayers dished out $113 billion in assistance to the war-torn nation last year. In October, President Joe Biden demanded Congress pass a $100 billion combined emergency aid package that earmarked more than $61 billion for Ukraine while reserving Israel and the southern U.S.-Mexico border less than $15 billion each.

In Gallup’s survey, however, which included just more than 2,000 U.S. adults interviewed online between Oct. 4-16, an increasing number of Americans want to the war to end quickly, rather than see a prolonged conflict wherein the Ukrainians reclaim territory. A slight minority, 54 percent, still said they preferred prolonging the war to help Ukraine capture lost territory while 43 percent said they would prioritize ending the war more quickly. Those numbers, however, represent a dramatic shift from 66 percent and 31 percent respectively in August last year.

https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fth ... ukraine%2F
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The support for War usually degrades over time? This is like a new concept to you? You have never even read a history book have you?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:40 pm https://medium.com/@deborahlarmstrong/z ... 3f80f76940

Oh my!

Sent to me this morning. I wasn’t familiar with medium.com so I checked them out: left/center bias.
Apparently this is the value he reported for tax purposes.

On various loan applications he’s claimed that it’s worth anywhere from $284 million to over $1 billion.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:06 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:40 pm https://medium.com/@deborahlarmstrong/z ... 3f80f76940

Oh my!

Apparently this is the value he reported for tax purposes.

On various loan applications he’s claimed that it’s worth anywhere from $284 million to over $1 billion.

I laughed.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Seer wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:59 pm Poll: Plurality Of Americans Say U.S. Is Doing ‘Too Much’ For Ukraine
In Gallup’s survey, however, which included just more than 2,000 U.S. adults interviewed online between Oct. 4-16,
The dates are important.

This is more propaganda, even if it's true. It's not being published to reflect Americans' desires. It's being published to give plausible deniability to an exit plan which was already in the works last year.

Zelensky is an actor. But he's also a human being. Zelensky is the OnlyFans model who forgot that every years welcomes a fresher batch of pussy/twinks turning 16 to 18 -- while the model just gets older.

The meme showing all of the leaders the United States has thrown under the bus welcoming Zelensky into heaven is truth. He's going to need to reinvent himself, make himself useful in other ways to the political powers which artificially raised him up in the first place, if he wants to live.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:06 pm The support for War usually degrades over time? This is like a new concept to you? You have never even read a history book have you?
Zelensky was cut off in order to support Israel. Zelensky is not being cut off because American cattle are tired of war.

The bullshit about 'we can support two wars' which was said by Biden was water testing. It's the same with the threat to couple Ukraine aid with Israel aid.

Plausible deniability, false hand washing. Ukraine served its purpose. Whether its usage is up for the Biden family itself depends on whether AIPAC lets the Bidens go gently for the next candidate, or if AIPAC goes full impeachment/resign in disgrace mode.