Results of lockdowns

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Results of lockdowns

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrodacos ... 0ea1d43108

Nearly half of all black-owned small businesses in the US were wiped out by lockdowns during the pandemic.

So is everyone okay with the WHO, the CDC, and other health “experts” abandoning their own established pandemic outline (specifically espousing NO LOCKDOWNS) and subbing the Chinese Communist Party’s lockdown recommendations?

Oh shit! Almost forgot. For those who are unaware of what went on during the pandemic, this article is from August of 2020 Almost forgot about you tards. Sorry.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Results of lockdowns

Post by Mikey »

So, who exactly is planning on lockdowns now?

Besides of course the nasty little boogeymen living in your dome.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:09 pm So, who exactly is planning on lockdowns now?

Besides of course the nasty little boogeymen living in your dome.
:lol:
I doubt the CCP will push lockdowns again. They’ve likely got some new ideas up their sleeves to foist upon the world.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I will never forget at the height of Covid Mania, shopping at Publix and in line to cash out. Woman in front runs to me and screams to me that I was too close to her. The look on her face was of sheer terror, as if I was going to kill her. I backed off . and kept my mouth shut. Everyone else around looked on in disbelief.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:39 pm I will never forget at the height of Covid Mania, shopping at Publix and in line to cash out. Woman in front runs to me and screams to me that I was too close to her. The look on her face was of sheer terror, as if I was going to kill her. I backed off . and kept my mouth shut. Everyone else around looked on in disbelief.
The authorities wanted to scare the shit out of everyone on the planet and they pretty much succeeded. Constantly shifting what the virus was or wasn’t kept the populace on edge.

Fear = control.
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I remember running into hella tards with no masks especially in red states. I wonder which is worse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:02 pm
Wolfman wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:39 pm I will never forget at the height of Covid Mania, shopping at Publix and in line to cash out. Woman in front runs to me and screams to me that I was too close to her. The look on her face was of sheer terror, as if I was going to kill her. I backed off . and kept my mouth shut. Everyone else around looked on in disbelief.
The authorities wanted to scare the shit out of everyone on the planet and they pretty much succeeded.

Fear = control.
That you typed that on 9/11 is peak irony.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:03 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:02 pm The authorities wanted to scare the shit out of everyone on the planet and they pretty much succeeded.

Fear = control.
That you typed that on 9/11 is peak irony.
Good point. Hadn’t even thought about that. Whoa.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Crazy as fuck that all this shit became so politicized.

People assumed they knew your politics based on whether or not you wore a mask. And, basically, they did! If Trump said something about the virus, you couldn’t agree, even if it made sense, or you were a Trumper!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote:The authorities wanted to scare the shit out of everyone on the planet and they pretty much succeeded.
Right at the start of the Covid outbreak, we saw videos coming out of China.

People out on the streets wiggling, flailing, and falling down dead (or incapacitated).

Did any of you see any of that in America?

I saw none of it in Korea.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wouldn't want to smell your stank ass breath either.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 pm
Sam wrote:The authorities wanted to scare the shit out of everyone on the planet and they pretty much succeeded.

People out on the streets wiggling, flailing, and falling down dead (or incapacitated).

I never saw any of that either. Apparently though, that was a major part of the Chinese manipulation of the world. They then hammered and hammered the bullshit that their quick “lockdown” of Wuhan confined and eventually virtually eliminated the virus. They were praised for their handling of covid. Since when do we believe a totalitarian regime?!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:26 am
Wolfie wrote:I backed off . and kept my mouth shut.

There ain't no easy way out...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You wouldn't be able to smell his breath all the down at his nutsack.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 pm

I never saw any such videos, and I doubt that you or anyone else here did either. You were probably drunk and watching reruns of Walking Dead.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:14 am
You wouldn't be able to smell his breath all the down at his nutsack.
Having a stroke?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not me.

That’s exactly what I mean…we’ve lost it. If wearing a mask gives a person a sense of security , that’s their deal. How is that bothering anyone else? By the same token, mask wearers need to not harass those who don’t care to don ineffective face skirts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:12 am By the same token, mask wearers need to not harass those who don’t care to don ineffective face skirts.
Again, huge irony. From your harassing people in skirts to the fact that people need to wear clothing when they are in public and you are fine with that.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:55 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:12 am By the same token, mask wearers need to not harass those who don’t care to don ineffective face skirts.
Again, huge irony. From your harassing people in skirts to the fact that people need to wear clothing when they are in public and you are fine with that.
Do you lie awake at night coming up with all that pretzel brained shit? Don't project your guilt of wearing skirts onto this place.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Meat Head wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:04 pm
Do you lie awake at night coming up with all that pretzel brained shit? Don't project your guilt of wearing skirts onto this place.
Welcome to Hell, Blofeld.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:04 pm
WTF are you talking about. Do you have any idea who is pro skirt and who is anti skirt? Jesus Christ you are on tilt.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m 100% pro skirts…on the ladies.

Rest assured I’ve never harassed anyone in my life…for any reason.

Note: Scotsmen aren’t pretending to be females. Big difference. See, it’s not the skirt/kilt/whatever. It’s the pretending to be something you aren’t past the age of 10 or so that’s the indicator of mental illness.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you pick and choose who gets the Freedum to wear what. So you only rail about dresses from the saftey of you keyboard. Got it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Never mentioned a skirt or dress until my previous post. It’s you who started that and who repeatedly claims that anyone who recognizes mental illness in transgenders is “afraid of skirts”.

Stop lying.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you being a dick about people in dresses and calling them mentally ill because of their clothes is way better than me letting them live their lives. Freedum!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:09 pm Yes you being a dick about people in dresses and calling them mentally ill because of their clothes is way better than me letting them live their lives. Freedum!
You can’t seem to grasp the point. The clothes are just an outward manifestation of these folks’ illness. The real mess is betwixt their ears.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:12 am
Not me.

That’s exactly what I mean…we’ve lost it. If wearing a mask gives a person a sense of security , that’s their deal. How is that bothering anyone else? By the same token, mask wearers need to not harass those who don’t care to don ineffective face skirts.
Assuming that it actually happened and wasn't performance art. These are two Troma Entertainment alumni after all. A little more slick than Juicy Smollyay.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:16 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:09 pm Yes you being a dick about people in dresses and calling them mentally ill because of their clothes is way better than me letting them live their lives. Freedum!
You can’t seem to grasp the point. The clothes are just an outward manifestation of these folks’ illness. The real mess is betwixt their ears.
And you think making them wear pants (or I guess in the case of some- not wear pants) is going to change them for the better? You think people with a dick want to feel like a girl and vice versa? What is your fucking end game?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This guy isn’t mentally ill?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dyl ... 49092.html

Dylan Mulvaney Started Making a Video a Day Because a Psychic Told Her To

How the fuck has this thread gone here?! I was posting about black businesses being destroyed by lockdowns!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you think liking psychics is linked to being trans? That might explain why you are such a dick to them (from behind your keyboard) seeing as you are wholly uninformed about how the human mind works.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

How do you even come up with the shit you post?!

A link between visiting psychics and being transgender? WTF?!

The only “link” is that both are indications of mental illness.

Perfect example posted by Diego. Thank you.
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:58 pm How the fuck has this thread gone here?! I was posting about black businesses being destroyed by lockdowns!
Somebody responded to the psycho-midget. Little fukker can twist a conversation like a pig tail... he can obscure an idea or argument like a bison fart cloud.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:38 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:58 pm How the fuck has this thread gone here?! I was posting about black businesses being destroyed by lockdowns!
Somebody responded to the psycho-midget. Little fukker can twist a conversation like a pig tail... he can obscure an idea or argument like bison farts.
Thanks. I should have known. Didn’t feel like reading it all again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:38 pm How do you even come up with the shit you post?!

A link between visiting psychics and being transgender? WTF?!

The only “link” is that both are indications of mental illness.

Perfect example posted by Diego. Thank you.
So there is a link in your fetid dome.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:38 pm
midget… Little fukker… twist a conversation… can obscure an idea or argument…
Again, irony.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:55 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrodacos ... 0ea1d43108

Nearly half of all black-owned small businesses in the US were wiped out by lockdowns during the pandemic.

So is everyone okay with the WHO, the CDC, and other health “experts” abandoning their own established pandemic outline (specifically espousing NO LOCKDOWNS) and subbing the Chinese Communist Party’s lockdown recommendations?

Oh shit! Almost forgot. For those who are unaware of what went on during the pandemic, this article is from August of 2020 Almost forgot about you tards. Sorry.

Correct, dude.

Oh, and the other half of small black-owned businesses in the US were torched to the ground by BLM turds.

Thanks for coming.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

General Peters wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:42 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:55 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrodacos ... 0ea1d43108

Correct, dude.

Oh, and the other half of small black-owned businesses in the US were torched to the ground by BLM turds.

Thanks for coming.
Half of black-owned businesses have been torched to the ground by BLM?

Got a link to back that up, Generally Stupid?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Generally Stupid and Supremely Stupid only have three moves, lie, lie and lie.