Get ready for the next masks/lockdowns BS

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Get ready for the next masks/lockdowns BS

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com ... offenders/

Think this bullshit is long over? Better think again.

These shitty human beings (callers to tip lines) need to keep their asses in California. This shit is likely to start again soon, so these big brother Nazi stooges should stay right where they are for the next round. You sheep love big government, don’t you? Going to turn on your Jewish neighbors as well? Fits right in.

Will we see an American Kristallnacht?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Get ready for the next masks/lockdowns BS

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Can you provide a link to where you complained about the Texas abortion tip line?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sure can’t. Doesn’t exist. Not something I’m overly interested in. Shame on those callers, though. Disgusting people.

BTW, I hope I’m 100% wrong about another lockdown being implemented. If it does happen, we will have done exactly what Xi Jinping planned.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:34 pm https://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com ... offenders/

These shitty human beings (callers to tip lines) need to keep their asses in California. This shit is likely to start again soon, so these big brother Nazi stooges should stay right where they are for the next round. You sheep love big government, don’t you? Going to turn on your Jewish neighbors as well? Fits right in.

August 24, 2020
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:44 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:34 pm https://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com ... offenders/

August 24, 2020
Nice catch.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:44 am

August 24, 2020
And your point is?

Did you think there are mask mandates today?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuckin lying POS won’t even take his L.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Get ready

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Dumbasses.

Read what I wrote.

The article is from a footnote in a book about the pandemic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah we can read. You apparently can’t. Again, just take the L.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Okay, I’ll play along for the board’s tards…

Think this bullshit is long over?

This shit is likely to start again soon

If you don’t think our government will start this shit again, you are mistaken. They are very ready to rerun their Orwellian bullshit. Lockdowns, mask mandates, snitching will reappear and the already struggling economy will crater.

For the tard posters, RIF. Get help.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The board's Pinata can't stop kicking his own ass.

Too funny.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You can tell when Sam's been watching Fox Spews or OAN or his RWNJ news sources.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:57 am This shit is likely to start again soon
And as proof you cite a 3 year old article that you don’t point out is 3 years old.
“All gov bad” is not a particularly intriguing take.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I fucked up. I assumed everybody in here was intelligent enough to recognize there are no current mask mandates and that a piece about snitches turning in those not wearing masks would obviously be from DURING THE PANDEMIC.

My point, which is very clear to non-tards, is that we will likely have mask mandates and snitching foisted upon us again.

Henceforth I will post disclaimers for the incredibly stupid among us. You clearly know who you are as you continue to expose yourselves. :lol:

Those of you who didn’t recognize when the article was written will be the same losers who are wearing masks and turning in those who don’t.
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:54 pm I fucked up. I assumed everybody in here was intelligent enough to recognize there are no current mask mandates and that a piece about snitches turning in those not wearing masks would obviously be from DURING THE PANDEMIC.

My point, which is very clear to non-tards, is that we will likely have mask mandates and snitching foisted upon us again.

Henceforth I will post disclaimers for the incredibly stupid among us. You clearly know who you are as you continue to expose yourselves. :lol:
I highly doubt we'll have mask mandates foisted upon us, except in perhaps dense urban cities like Philly. It's a different time now. The vaccines are still great and we're having another one come out soon.

Continue with your hysterics, though. They're great board (cannon) fodder.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I hope you’re right about the masks, Screwy.

Re your followup, methinks you and your two cohorts have once again revealed fatal flaws in your reading comprehension capabilities.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Elementary school in DC issues mask mandate

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/controversi ... d-outbreak

This week, a letter went home to families at Rosemary Hills Elementary School saying three students in a classroom
tested positive for COVID-19 over the past ten days.

The letter, posted on social media, states that K-95 masks have been distributed to students and staff in the infected
classroom, and they’re required to wear the masks for the next ten days.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

And so it begins.

Even though we know masks do no good whatsoever.

Hilarious.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Not the US, but Canada...

Mask requirements returning to Ottawa Hospital ahead of fall virus season

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mask-requirem ... -1.6550296
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:54 pm I fucked up. I assumed everybody in here was intelligent enough to recognize there are no current mask mandates and that a piece about snitches turning in those not wearing masks would obviously be from DURING THE PANDEMIC.

Those of you who didn’t recognize when the article was written will be the same losers who are wearing masks and turning in those who don’t.
So we are supposed to recognize that your article is old because they would only have mandates during a pandemic, but the whole reason for the post is to warn is that they will have mandates even with the pandemic over.

Your mind is a pretzel 🥨.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:18 pm And so it begins.

Even though we know masks do no good whatsoever.

Hilarious.
Except to slow the spread, which is their intent.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

:bananaS:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag you stupid bigot.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

This what I see every time Super Slow or the other Trumpers on this board post:

We really fucked up when we gave the hillbillies the internet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Huntington Beach’s city council voted to ban universal mask and vaccine mandates in the city.

Sanity exists!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just not inside your head.

So to recap: supremely stupid hates dresses and masks but is down for killing grama.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Go ahead & visit Yellowstone NP & pet the fluffy cows. Don't let the government saying that doing so is dangerous discourage you....they're just trying to control you.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:57 pm The vaccines are still great and we're having another one come out soon.
I think your definition of great differs from sensible people.

The vax does not and never has stopped spread. Polio and smallpox vaccines were "great" because they actually did this.

All that can be said is that the vax does seem to provide some measure of help to the vulnerable. I have always and continue to support administering this less than great vax to select people, although the fact that CV has lost a good deal off its fastball makes vaccination less important.

BTW, besides lining up for this "great vax", what else do you do to "stop the spread"?

Do you take D3, B12, C or zinc? These are all known to help immune health....well, they were until "vax everything that moves" became the policy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:39 pm
Do you take D3, B12, C or zinc? These are all known to help immune health....well, they were until "vax everything that moves" became the policy.
Yep. Young and/or healthy people have no need for the vaccines. I remain ticked off that I got “vaccinated “. Hopefully that shit hasn’t compromised my natural ability to fight off disease.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

#deathcult
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:09 am Yep. Young and/or healthy people have no need for the vaccines. I remain ticked off that I got “vaccinated “. Hopefully that shit hasn’t compromised my natural ability to fight off disease.
Jesus, Sam. Have some dignity.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:30 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:09 am Yep. Young and/or healthy people have no need for the vaccines. I remain ticked off that I got “vaccinated “. Hopefully that shit hasn’t compromised my natural ability to fight off disease.
Jesus, Sam. Have some dignity.
I beg your pardon?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:09 am
Yep. Young and/or healthy people have no need for the vaccines. I remain ticked off that I got “vaccinated “.
Since when are you "young?" I'm not young, and I'm pretty sure that you're older than me.

And while you're no Jsc810, I don't think you've had perfect health (although I don't recall you mentioning having a major co-morbidity).
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:08 am
Yep. Young and/or healthy people have no need for the vaccines. I remain ticked off that I got “vaccinated “.
Since when are you "young?" I'm not young, and I'm pretty sure that you're older than me.

And while you're no Jsc810, I don't think you've had perfect health (although I don't recall you mentioning having a major co-morbidity).
Me young?! Oh hell no! But I’m healthy.

I think…don’t know…I could have done fine without the “vaccine”. But I trust my doc and he suggested it. He’s the same age as me. Plus, the people who pay me said that if I wanted to continue working, I had to get it.

It’s frustrating. We have “vaccines” that were not tested sufficiently. They’ve caused major problems for young people. Yet my bout with covid was mild as heck. Was it due to the vax? Did I get lucky? Did my healthy condition protect me? Who knows?

What are you doing up so early?!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:41 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:08 am

Me young?! Oh hell no! But I’m healthy.

I think…don’t know…I could have done fine without the “vaccine”. But I trust my doc and he suggested it. He’s the same age as me. Plus, the people who pay me said that if I wanted to continue working, I had to get it.

It’s frustrating. We have “vaccines” that were not tested sufficiently. They’ve caused major problems for young people. Yet my bout with covid was mild as heck. Was it due to the vax? Did I get lucky? Did my healthy condition protect me? Who knows?

What are you doing up so early?!
The vax wasn't designed to prevent infection, but reduce the severity of it. It sounds like it did its job.

Early bird gets the worm...as if worms are an incentive.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:47 am The vax wasn't designed to prevent infection, but reduce the severity of it. It sounds like it did its job.

Early bird gets the worm...as if worms are an incentive.
👍
Have a good one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you trusted you doc and now you don’t because…? You got a medical degree online and gave yourself a second opinion?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:39 pm You got a medical degree online and gave yourself a second opinion?
:lol:
Nah. Docs didn’t know any more about these “vaccines” than you or I did. I do trust this guy, but, looking back considering what I know now, I wish I hadn’t gotten it. My wife works for a doc and she’s 100% pro-vax.

But it’s done and I survived…so far.

No more for me, though. And thank goodness my grandkids aren’t getting it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you deny it’s because you got an online degree and then proceed to tell us about how you know so much more now. Where did that info (that makes you more informed on medical issues than a doctor) come from?