Sweet :: Sour

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sweet :: Sour

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Teen killed outside McDonald’s in sweet-and-sour sauce dispute
A 16-year-old girl was charged with fatally stabbing another 16-year-old girl outside a McDonald’s on a busy D.C. nightlife corridor this weekend in a fight a police detective said stemmed from an argument about sweet-and-sour sauce, as the city continues its struggle to quell youth violence.
Big Pic

She looks like a happy kid. What a tragedy.

I looked for pictures of the father but did not find any. He's probably serving in Spec Ops and doesn't want his picture on the internet.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Re: Sweet :: Sour

Post by Sven Golly »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:50 pm Teen killed outside McDonald’s in sweet-and-sour sauce dispute
A 16-year-old girl was charged with fatally stabbing another 16-year-old girl outside a McDonald’s on a busy D.C. nightlife corridor this weekend in a fight a police detective said stemmed from an argument about sweet-and-sour sauce, as the city continues its struggle to quell youth violence.
Big Pic

I looked for pictures of the father but did not find any. He's probably serving in Spec Ops and doesn't want his picture on the internet.
I'd heard the father was busy working on a highly classified quantum computer.

It is a tragedy though. Why die on the Mickey D's sweet & sour sauce hill? Now Chick-fil-A sauce is worthy of "it's go time"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:50 pm Teen killed outside McDonald’s in sweet-and-sour sauce dispute
Big Pic

You are about as riveting as the local news bIMbO you stole your take from.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Special K wrote:You are about as riveting as the local news bIMbO you stole your take from.
It saddens me to see you take a genuine tragedy and use it to score points against the Grifter. A child is dead, you soulless ghoul. A lifetime of opportunity cut short and all you want to do is call me a doo doo poopy head? How about you take five goddam seconds and mourn the loss of what could have been? According to movies I've watched, this kid was destined to write mathematics equations for NASA, for fucks sake. Now our rockets are going to fall out of the sky for no good reason simply because she wanted some shitty dipping sauce. That's not a crime. Hell, that's not even a mistake.

There is not a single fucking thing wrong with wanting some tangy and sweet astroglide-consistency goop for her deep-fried breaded chicken pulp! Fuck, this goes beyond her even wanting the sauce. She NEEDS that sauce. With those fucked up chiclets she'll be lucky to masticate a spongy nugget into small enough pieces to swallow safely. Applying lubrication is absolutely NECESSARY. She's got a goddam disability, you cold hearted shitheel. In fact, you're probably happy the little retard is dead. You would have killed her in the womb, given the chance, wouldn't you?

You sicken me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Retard”

Oh man Ickarus you got over your skies and trolled too close to the sun.

Better luck next time.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:54 pmthis place has a feature you should be aware of.
Damn, dude...thought you were gonna pimp this feature.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:54 pm HPG, can't remember if net had this, but this place has a feature you should be aware of.

First you click on a user's name and you will be taken to their user profile page. There you will see an option to "add foe." If you click and confirm that, then when that person makes a post, it will appear like this:

Just thought you might want to know about that option.

Glad you're here. Read less and post more.
Chip is just bent cause I reminded him that he is a spineless fish. A yellow one of course.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Don’t flatter yourself. I don’t think anyone reacts at all any more to your repetitive monotonous litany of feeble insults.

Nazi, pedo, human garbage, yellow, traitor…all meaningless.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:16 am Don’t flatter yourself. I don’t think anyone reacts at all any more to your repetitive monotonous litany of feeble insults.

Nazi, pedo, human garbage, yellow, traitor…all meaningless.
Again, YOU people can do it all you want. What can’t happen? Someone pointing it out. You do know there is an easy way to not be triggered by getting called any of those things right?

But hey I bet the wrong side of history looks pretty good, now.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:20 am
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:54 pmthis place has a feature you should be aware of.
The foe list is not something I remember from .net. I rarely checked my profile settings sonit might have been there and I never noticed. Cool feature. Might come in handy.

I remember hearing about a radio show years ago. I thought it shut down. Maybe I heard that wrong. Or somebody revived it.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:14 amI remember hearing about a radio show years ago. I thought it shut down. Maybe I heard that wrong. Or somebody revived it.
The radio feature has been around since ~'09. There've been a few DJs (Wolfman, Martyred, Mgo, BSmack, Katy, et al), but I'm the only one still hosting a show. Usually airs live on Saturdays starting at 8 Eastern/5 Pacific and runs about 5 hrs, although there won't be a show this Sat. Might do a popup show tomorrow night, though. Archived shows air continuously throughout the week. The mChat (link above at left) is available to provide comments and submit requests. Check it out - you might like it. Or hate it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:14 am
Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:20 am
The foe list is not something I remember from .net. I rarely checked my profile settings sonit might have been there and I never noticed. Cool feature. Might come in handy.

I remember hearing about a radio show years ago. I thought it shut down. Maybe I heard that wrong. Or somebody revived it.
There is no doubt in my mind you will be finding the kitchen too hot. The only real question is where to peg the over/under.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:48 am
But hey I bet the wrong side of history looks pretty good, now.
I bet you came out of the wrong side of your mother, you POS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie wrote:The radio feature has been around since ~'09. There've been a few DJs (Wolfman, Martyred, Mgo, BSmack, Katy, et al), but I'm the only one still hosting a show.
Did Marty spin tunes here?
Also BSmack?
I am growing senile.

Katy.
lol
There's a severe meltdown from the past.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:30 amDid Marty spin tunes here?
Also BSmack?
Yes to both.
I am growing senile.
Good to see you're coming around to what the rest of us have known for awhile. :mrgreen:
Katy.
She's to blame for implementing the radio idea. Believe Otis might've also done a few shows back in the day.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I'm interested to see what kinds of music you guys appreciate. I have Oliver Anthony on loop lately.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:27 am There is no doubt in my mind you will be finding the kitchen too hot. The only real question is where to peg the over/under.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:02 pm Image
Nope!

K is a one-trick pony. Have an opinion that varies from his twisted views? He erupts into childish name calling…very repetitious name calling that drags on and on and on…it’s positively numbing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And what trick would that be? Making you look like the tard you are? BTW do YOU have a trick beside saying how repetitive other people are?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:02 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:27 am There is no doubt in my mind you will be finding the kitchen too hot. The only real question is where to peg the over/under.
I know enough to know you are already entertaining joining team yellow.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:21 pm And what trick would that be?
Being a contrary bitch and pestering pia.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cry some more Nancy.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:21 pm BTW do YOU have a trick beside saying how repetitive other people are?
Other people ?

You’re the only poster in here whose responses are as predictable as Jemele Hill saying something ignorant.

YOU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the answer is no. Thanks for playing.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Sweet and sour
Sweet and sour
Sweet and sour
Sweet and sou-o-ouuuur.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

joqqers will jog.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Repetitive and Racist.

Supremely Stupid,
Your thoughts?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

DC Mayor has a solution to all this juvenile crime!

DC begins enforcing curfew to deter youth crime after teen's fatal stabbing over McDonald's sauce packet.
Minors can't be on the streets after 11pm weekdays and Midnight on weekends.

Implementation of the policy has yielded desired results.

Police say 19-year-old Mikeya Ferguson, 18-year-old Cle'shai Perry and a teenage girl were shot Friday night in the 1300 block of 7th Street in Northwest, D.C.

The shooting occurred at 11:58pm on Friday, 3 minutes before curfew. Thanks for obeying curfew, ladies. The city is safer for your efforts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:15 pm DC Mayor has a solution to all this juvenile crime!

DC begins enforcing curfew to deter youth crime after teen's fatal stabbing over McDonald's sauce packet.
So it wasn’t meant to be a solution, it was meant to deter. Why do you have to lie so much.*

*Again, that’s a rhetorical question because I already know the answer.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:21 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:15 pm DC Mayor has a solution to all this juvenile crime!

So it wasn’t meant to be a solution, it was meant to deter.
You're making my point. It worked! It deterred those murders to 3 minutes before curfew. This Mayor is doing a great job.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then why did you call it a solution? Are you stupid.*

*Again, that’s rhetorical because I know you are dumb as dirt.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

These rhetoric disclaimers should help your board cred --which is absolutely in the fucking basement, I mean let's be honest. Folks might actually take you seriously if you disclose your bullshit aforehand.

Disclosing your fallacial bullshit is definitely too much to ask at this point, so I won't. Baby steps. There is nothing wrong with baby steps. Today was a big day and I'm proud of you. You can do this!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’ve got a crazy idea. Instead of teaching 3rd grade kids about sexual deviancy and promoting mental illness, use that classroom time to teach kids that shooting people is wrong. You could even take time to mention that stealing is wrong as well. Since it’s rather obvious parents aren’t imparting that knowledge to the little cretins, why not?

Or we can stagger along with the wisdom of folks like Chicago’s mayor, who, instead of suggesting that kids not steal, blamed car thefts on manufacturers making the cars too easy to swipe. What a POS fucking idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I also have a crazy idea, how about you not lie for once. Name one school teaching 3rd graders about sex.

I’m not familiar with your latest chicken little. What did the mayor say?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:43 pm These rhetoric disclaimers should help your board cred --which is absolutely in the fucking basement, I mean let's be honest. Folks might actually take you seriously if you disclose your bullshit aforehand.

Disclosing your fallacial bullshit is definitely too much to ask at this point, so I won't. Baby steps. There is nothing wrong with baby steps. Today was a big day and I'm proud of you. You can do this!
Congrats. You hijacked your own thread just to display an absolute ignorance about how to English.

So to recap: we can add “solution” to the list of words you don’t know.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:56 pm Or we can stagger along with the wisdom of folks like Chicago’s mayor, who, instead of suggesting that kids not steal, blamed car thefts on manufacturers making the cars too easy to swipe. What a POS fucking idiot.
They are too easy to swipe. Do you even have a clue to what you are talking about? There is a serious design flaw in many newer Kias and Hyundais where anyone with a flat head screwdriver and a USB cord can steal these vehicles. There are videos on social media that show kids how to do it in minutes, which is why 13 and 14 y/os are stealing these cars.

The feds won't force the companies to recall them and the companies are doing the bare minimum to resolve the issue. It's a serious problem.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:30 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:56 pm Or we can stagger along with the wisdom of folks like Chicago’s mayor, who, instead of suggesting that kids not steal, blamed car thefts on manufacturers making the cars too easy to swipe. What a POS fucking idiot.
They are too easy to swipe. Do you even have a clue to what you are talking about? There is a serious design flaw in many newer Kias and Hyundais where anyone with a flat head screwdriver and a USB cord can steal these vehicles. There are videos on social media that show kids how to do it in minutes, which is why 13 and 14 y/os are stealing these cars.

The feds won't force the companies to recall them and the companies are doing the bare minimum to resolve the issue. It's a serious problem.
Goddam. You’re just like the mayor!

We should be able to leave the keys in the ignition and the windows down. These POS thieving kids are the fucking problem. They have no morals. They’re not taught to not steal. Jesus fucking christ! It’s the scumbag people doing the stealing…not the damn cars.

WTF is wrong with you?!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:02 am Goddam. You’re just like the mayor!

We should be able to leave the keys in the ignition and the windows down. These POS thieving kids are the fucking problem. They have no morals. They’re not taught to not steal. Jesus fucking christ! It’s the scumbag people doing the stealing…not the damn cars.

WTF is wrong with you?!
Sam, use your brain for once. Like lecturing a bunch of fatherless children growing up super poor in the District is going to convince them to stop stealing cars.

These cars are vulnerable everywhere in America, not just in urban ghettos. This is a serious, systemic manufacturing issue that is hurting innocent Americans. Please try harder.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Super Stupid,
And people should be able to walk around in dresses without you being a fucking dick to them.
What’s your point?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:08 am
These cars are vulnerable everywhere in America, not just in urban ghettos.
What does it matter where they’re being stolen or who is stealing them? This is just indicative of a total breakdown in morality. I’m sick of people making excuses for scum of the earth thieves.

DON’T FUCKING STEAL.