What did I miss?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

What did I miss?

Post by Left Seater »

Well besides the usual left vs right back and forth?

Here's hoping all of you long time regulars are doing well.

As for the Seater's things are going very well. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, have had some awesone trips, worked a contract job for the USGA at the 2023 USOpen, purchased property, and more. (LACC is a strange, but beautiful place. That said I don't see the USGA returning in 2039.)

On a sad front, my father in law is deep into the throws of dementia and every day is a struggle. About half the time he doesn't recognize my mother in law or my wife. Such a horrible disease.

Hope all of you are doing well.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Re: What did I miss?

Post by Kierland »

You was run.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:58 pm worked a contract job for the USGA at the 2023 USOpen
Transporting bone saws?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sorry to hear about your dad-in-law, Lefty. We’re dealing with the same with my mother-in-law. Horrible to see someone change so drastically.

Glad things are going well otherwise. It’s the same ol’ repetitive shit in here. We need to get the college football segment crankin’ again.

Stick around. Can always use fresh input.

Sudden Sam
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:26 am It’s the same ol’ repetitive shit in here.
Yeah you GQPtards say something stupid and get you ass beat for it. Every. Fucking. Time.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My dad passed in 2006 after five bad years with AD. I hope he and your family find peace. Not easy.

I was going to contact you. Me and Mrs. 88 will be in Colorado in late September 2024 for a wedding. It is in Vail. Hope to get together unless you have other obligations.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Oh. I got run as far as you did by the midge. Hope your legs recover.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:58 pm Well besides the usual left vs right back and forth?

As for the Seater's things are going very well. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, have had some awesone trips, worked a contract job for the USGA at the 2023 USOpen, purchased property, and more. (LACC is a strange, but beautiful place. That said I don't see the USGA returning in 2039.)

On a sad front, my father in law is deep into the throws of dementia and every day is a struggle. About half the time he doesn't recognize my mother in law or my wife. Such a horrible disease.

Great to have you back. Post more, read less.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:15 am You was run.
Jeezus you’re an emotionally dependent freak. Lefty hasn’t posted here in months and the moment he does (within twenty minutes :lol: ) you’re stalking his return like a mosquito who’s been deprived to drinking its own piss.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:57 am Oh. I got run as far as you did by the midge. Hope your legs recover.
You might want to look in a mirror before you post anymore appearance smack Quasimodo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:02 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:15 am You was run.
Jeezus you’re an emotionally dependent freak. Lefty hasn’t posted here in months and the moment he does (within twenty minutes :lol: ) you’re stalking his return like a mosquito who’s been deprived to drinking its own piss.
Yes that’s how a message board works. Someone posts something someone responds.

BTW- Why are you stalking me?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:00 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:58 pm Well besides the usual left vs right back and forth?

Great to have you back. Post more, read less.
You should have the Nazi over for dinner. You could blow him in person instead of just here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice to see you, Lefty!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:04 am Nice to see you, Lefty!
Yeah, try landing here a little more often.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Hey Lefty. Sorry to hear about your FIL. Both of my in-laws have been gone since around 2005. When were you last here? I retired last year and now living the good life in paradise. We went to Dallas in June to see our granddaughter graduate from SMU. I actually was surprised at how friendly the folks we met in Texas were. Going to France in August for a niece’s wedding.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Welcome back.

Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 pm I actually was surprised at how friendly the folks we met in Texas were.

Texans are nice people. If you get a flat tire they will pull over and ask if you need some help. As you know, that would never happen here in California. Californians now a days can be some obnoxious self-righteous motherfuckers. Me me me. And they like to tell the rest of the country how they should live their lives. I blame the tech fuckers that have infiltrated the state and are obnoxious as fuck. No social skills whatsoever.

Honestly, if it weren't for Dallass/Ft. Fuck and all the small towns (billions). Texas would be 10 times more liberal than California. (Houston, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso).
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey, glad you enjoyed Dallas. If you thought Dallas was friendly some of the small towns would shock you.

Generally we still hold doors open for those coming behind us, we take our hats off when shaking someone’s hand, use please and thank you, etc.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Unlike those pretentious twats from Beaver Creek.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:23 am Generally we still hold doors open for those coming behind us, we take our hats off when shaking someone’s hand, use please and thank you, etc.
I laughed.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nice return Lefty.

:shock: on the post by m2. Sounded like a sane person.

moving sale is moving sale.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cry some more you fucking tard.