Trans in the news

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Meat Head
Elwood

Trans in the news

Post by Meat Head »

Montana transgender lawmaker faces censure or expulsion by GOP over ‘blood on their hands’ comment

Meet Zooey Zephyr

Fighting for truth, justice, and the American way in Montana. Even in Helena the times are a changing. More power to her.

:drink:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Trans in the news

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yeah, that’s a “her”.

Y’all exist in bizarro world.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Meat Head loves him some freaky deeky do.
Shut up, Randy!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:18 pm Montana transgender lawmaker faces censure or expulsion by GOP over ‘blood on their hands’ comment

Meet Zooey Zephyr

Fighting for truth, justice, and the American way in Montana. Even in Helena the times are a changing. More power to her.

:drink:
I need to fix this for ya

Meet Squirm Worm :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:01 pm Yeah, that’s a “her”.

Y’all exist in bizarro world.
Well people call you human, so there is that.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

That's a man, not a woman. Having said that:

https://apnews.com/article/zooey-zephyr ... 779c16ff9d
Montana Republican leaders will vote Wednesday on censuring or expelling lawmaker Zooey Zephyr, a transgender state representative who has been silenced in the House since last week after telling colleagues that if they voted for a bill to ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender children they would “have blood on their hands.”

On Tuesday night, Zephyr tweeted a letter she received from House leaders informing her of the plan to consider disciplinary action against her during Wednesday’s session.

“I’ve also been told I’ll get a chance to speak,” Zephyr tweeted. “I will do as I have always done — rise on behalf of my constituents, in defense of my community and for democracy itself.”

Montana’s House speaker canceled Tuesday’s floor session without explanation, the latest development in a standoff over whether Montana Republicans will let the lawmaker from Missoula speak unless she apologizes for her remarks last week on a gender-affirming care ban proposal.
Expulsion is stupid. The dude used hyperbole. Big deal. He is representing his constituents. An ideological difference on party lines is not a high crime, nor is it treason.

(This is going to end up like that clean cut black dude state representative who was only taken seriously by the media when he put on a 70s Black Panther Kill Whitey afro and costume. The media loves costumes ... ask Volodomyr Zelensky. Is womanface enough for this dude or will he have to jazz up his LGBTQ costume a little, too?)

Also, if his mic was shut off for disobeying protocol, the AP fucking Press need to print that, instead of saying it was without explanation. This is SHITTY reporting. AP is supposed to be above instigating shit.

Proper course is a letter of warning/censure, then talk about talking it down if apologize, dude refuses to apologize, shrug, censure, go about business, have the actual debate with the state representative in attendance as normal, and vote on it. Dude then decides to keep representing or resign when the vote doesn't go his way.

But what doesn't happen is immediate expulsion for a mild first offense.

Someone wants a Summer of Rage starring Trannies. Fuck them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

If that dude in Montana is fighting for truth, he should start with a long look in the mirror.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course that’s what YOU got from the article.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Good points, IB.

And just because someone is delusional and/or mentally ill, the sane world doesn’t need to buy into their delusion.

That guy ain’t any more a woman than I’m an NFL All-Pro DB.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

firmament
Trigger word. Careful how you toss it around.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Anyone who refers to these people by pronouns they choose, rather than what they actually are, is as sick as the tranny themself.

Lunacy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:39 pm Anyone who refers to these people by pronouns they choose, rather than what they actually are, is as sick as the tranny themself.

Lunacy.
Must suck being so obsessed with other peoples junk.
I think there is a name for that.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:37 pm
Booger wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:39 pm Anyone who refers to these people by pronouns they choose, rather than what they actually are, is as sick as the tranny themself.

Lunacy.
Yep, there is. The name is ‘Kierland’.

You are obsessed with people changing their sex. You think it should be as common as having a glass of milk.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:44 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:37 pm

Lunacy.
Yep, there is. The name is ‘Kierland’.

You are obsessed with people changing their sex. You think it should be as common as having a glass of milk.
That’s pure projection. You are the one(s) starting threads about it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:47 pm Image
Nice Strawman. Switched from obsessing over black cock to obsessing over tranny cock I see.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

We’re the laughingstock of the world.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Booger wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:19 am We’re the laughingstock of the world.
Nope, it's a pandemic now.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Carson wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:45 am
Nope, it's a pandemic now.
Whew! Thank goodness.

Thanks to Kierland and his sick friends.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:09 am Image

This person testified at the Capitol today in opposition to a bill regarding use of pronouns and discussion of sexual orientation in public schools.

"I am Maxwell. I am trans. I am a gay baby. My pronouns are they/them. What are yours?"

If the goal was to get Republican votes, then they were not successful. The bill passed committee.

If the goal was to cause a scene and draw attention, well I guess that was achieved.
Good for them. Super funny to watch people lose their shit over a pronoun.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

We've been telling you this for years.

Americans still laugh when you clowns celebrate getting your ass kicked in the Civil War by flying the Confederate flag.

Of course, you're the laughing stock of the world.

We laugh even harder when you consider something with no sex a child.

These are just a couple reasons the whole world laughs at you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:20 pm We laugh even harder when you consider something with no sex a child.
Sad that you have zero reverence for human life.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:20 pm

We've been telling you this for years.

Americans still laugh when you clowns celebrate getting your ass kicked in the Civil War by flying the Confederate flag.

Of course, you're the laughing stock of the world.

We laugh even harder when you consider something with no sex a child.

These are just a couple reasons the whole world laughs at you.
Post more, read less, m2
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Transgender women are still at risk for prostate cancer

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/987817
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not a take you kid diddling weirdo.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

This person testified at the Capitol today in opposition to a bill regarding use of pronouns and discussion of sexual orientation in public schools.

"I am Maxwell. I am trans. I am a gay baby. My pronouns are they/them. What are yours?"

If the goal was to get Republican votes, then they were not successful. The bill passed committee.

If the goal was to cause a scene and draw attention, well I guess that was achieved.
A link: https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/26/loui ... -gay-baby/
A Louisiana House Education committee hearing devolved into chaos after members voted to make it illegal for schools to hide gender transitions from parents.

HB81, which would prevent teachers from using a different name or pronoun for a student unless given written permission from parents, was voted out of the committee April 26 after hours of testimony from members of the LGBTQ community opposing the measure. As the announcement came that the bill would move to the House floor for consideration, screaming, grunting and an audible, screeched “fuck” could be heard before the feed to the committee hearing cut out.

The bill was opposed by members of the LGBTQ community, one of whom was removed after calling the committee ignorant when Chairman Lance Harris claimed he could not read the individual’s first name, according to BRProud. “You know nothing of my name. You will remove me from this room because you choose ignorance and you choose not to call me by my name,” the individual declared before security came to remove her from the room. Citing health issues, the individual demanded the security officials “physically remove [their] arms” from her before walking out of the hearing on her own accord.

Another measure, dubbed HB466, also passed into consideration on the House floor. That bill, slammed by opponents as a “Don’t Say Gay Bill” would prevent the discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in K-12 classes. The bill would also prohibit teachers from talking about their own sexuality with students, nola.com reported.

The committee heard other testimonies from individuals opposed to the measure, including one blue-faced drag queen self-styled as “big gay baby.”

“I am big gay baby,” he said.

“I believe we are all here for the same reason,” the transgender “drag artist” stated. “Which is to make schools a safe place for students and faculty to thrive.” Big gay baby, also known as Maxwell, continued by urging the committee to vote no on the HB466 measure for “the wounded child that still feels closeted inside me.”

Another testimony was offered up by “Mrs. T” who claimed she had been approached by 4th grade students asking whether she identified as a boy or a girl. “Should I really have shut that conversation down?” the teacher asked the committee. Mrs. T further claimed that after that conversation, five of the students in the class “came out.”

“Those are not my kids,” the teacher stated, “those are your kids and they knew that they could come to me for that acceptance and that love.
HB81: I think this one is really about discipline in the classroom, and whether adults control the classroom or children control the classroom. I think if Chuck, Ray Ray, Sonic and Miss Tony want to be Chuck, Ray Ray, Sonic and Miss Tony among themselves that's fine. But in the classroom keep it formal with Charlene, Reginald, Santiago and Tuong.

I believe the article does a disservice by not relaying what the name was which Lance Harris refused to read. Prince legally changed his name as an artistic protest against corporate rape of artist IP, Elon Musk and Claire Elise Boucher legally named their children after STEM concepts, and Claire herself is given the professionally courtesy of being referred to as Grimes. Was the name their legal name or their professional stage name? We'll never know. There will be no follow up.

HB466, I believe, exists due to abuse of the teacher- student dynamic by teachers.

"The wounded child which still feels closeted inside me" -- what the fuck does that mean??! That can be taken so many ways. He calls himself 'Big Gay Baby' -- does he self-identify as a child? He wears the blonde wig of a woman, the blue paint of death/suffocation and the t-shirt of a slacker-slob. He needs therapy. He probably can't get it because therapists have to report pedophiles.

Mrs. T preys upon children in real life, unlike Big Gay Baby who fantasizes about being preyed upon. "They knew they could come to me for that acceptance and that love" is a hell of a statement to make. Teachers are to teach. HB466 is about neutrality. Mrs. T demonstrated that children will lie to be accepted by adults. Mrs. T also demonstrated that adults will manipulate children in order to harvest the result they desire.

All in all, very disquieting. Were there any normal LGBTQ persons who testified? Again, we'll never know because there will be no followup.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Vaginoplasty . . . Some sick shit. More than some of you may want to know. The old turn your cock inside out trick.
Penile inversion is the most common type of vaginoplasty and is considered the gold standard for male to female genital reconstruction. This type of gender affirmation surgery can last from two to five hours and is performed with the patient under general anesthesia.

The skin is removed from the penis and inverted to form a pouch which is then inserted into the vaginal cavity created between the urethra and rectum. The urethra is partially removed, shortened and repositioned. Labia majora and labia minora (outer and inner lips), and a clitoris are created. After everything has been sutured in place, a catheter is inserted into the urethra and the area is bandaged. The bandages and catheter will typically remain in place for four to five days. For some patients, a shallow depth vaginoplasty is recommended. This allows for a functional vagina but removes the need for vaginal dilation and douching.
https://www.uhhospitals.org/services/ge ... genitalia.

:waz:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Spent years dealing with a client who had the surgery and she was forever getting in trouble and ending up in the wrong jail. Oops.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:23 pm Spent years dealing with a client who had the surgery and she was forever getting in trouble and ending up in the wrong jail. Oops.
All jails are the wrong jail as far as I’m concerned! 😀

Don’t ever wanna see the inside of one again.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

"I am Maxwell. I am trans. I am a gay baby."
No, Maxwell, you are not. You are a perverted freak and should be telling your story to a psychiatrist in a mental institution and not to legislators of the State of Louisiana. The more important question is who invited this fucking weirdo and why is the public expected to seriously entertain this lunacy?

Anyone? Class? Bueller? Anyone?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:23 pm Spent years dealing with a client who had the surgery and she was forever getting in trouble and ending up in the wrong jail. Oops.
Women don't want men in women's jails. Those women have enough traumas to sort through without adding mentally ill biological men to the mix.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:38 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:23 amWere there any normal LGBTQ persons who testified?
How about this one?
Alex is a sweet kid. I don't agree at all with some of her conclusions...not least because Big Gay Baby exists as counterpoint. But Alex is a sweet kid and I hope whomever molested her goes to jail.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:34 am
Women don't want men in women's jails. Those women have enough traumas to sort through without adding mentally ill biological men to the mix.
You have never talked to a female inmate have you. TERF all you want, doesn’t make it right.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Heart warming.

"Weeks after she was banned from the House floor by anti-trans Republicans, Montana state Rep. Zooey Zephyr (D) proposed to her girlfriend – trans activist and journalist Erin Reed – at a local queer prom, and based on their social media posts, the couple could not be happier."

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/05/tra ... ueer-prom/

#darwin
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea who Darwin is do you?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Survival of the fittest? Existential change based on intelligence, strength, and opportunity of competing groups.

It's happening.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Meat Head wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:21 pm Heart warming.

"Weeks after she was banned from the House floor by anti-trans Republicans, Montana state Rep. Zooey Zephyr (D) proposed to her girlfriend – trans activist and journalist Erin Reed – at a local queer prom, and based on their social media posts, the couple could not be happier."

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/05/tra ... ueer-prom/

#darwin
Good for them.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:31 pm Survival of the fittest? Existential change based on intelligence, strength, and opportunity of competing groups.

It's happening.
So you don’t have any idea who Darwin is. You are quoting Herbert Spencer. You might want to crack a book before you post again.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Yeah, right after he read On the Origin of the Species.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Looks like you couldn’t even bother to get past page 7 of A Theory of Population. So you didn’t crack a book before you posted. How am I not surprised.