Trans in the news

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Trans in the news

Post by Sudden Sam »

You must think there are millions of trans running amok. There aren’t.

If they have trans friends, fine. But I doubt they do. I’ll ask.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Groomer.

Oh and there are millions of them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Drag Queen found sleeping in car while holding crack pipe charged with child molestation”

Wait hold on, I think I typed that wrong.

“Former Republican councilman found sleeping in car while holding crack pipe charged with child molestation”

Now it’s correct.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:00 am “Republican councilman found sleeping in car while holding crack pipe charged with child molestation”
Huh, you don't say?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Nazis beat up pro trans people in California while cops look on. Cops then detain the victims of the attack.”

So kinda a twofer, “cops are pigs” and “anti trans people are violent” all in one headline.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 pm “Nazis beat up pro trans people in California while cops look on. Cops then detain the victims of the attack.”

So kinda a twofer, “cops are pigs” and “anti trans people are violent” all in one headline.
Is this the incident from Glendale, CA?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yep
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:06 pmYep
Pigs ERRRRR police in American remain completely and totally out of control.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:32 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 pm “Nazis beat up pro trans people in California while cops look on. Cops then detain the victims of the attack.”
Is this the incident from Glendale, CA?
I laffed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yuck it up MAGot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

if Carson could get boners, he'd get them to police beating the shit out of peaceful protestors.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Shrieking faggots are not peaceful.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Carson wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:33 pm Shrieking faggots are not peaceful.

Introspective, I see.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Your awareness of reality is shockingly predictably nonexistent
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You narrow-minded, intolerant, bigoted Californians need to love one another.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Lie some more Nazi.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:09 pmpeaceful protestors.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Non sequitur much?

Ginger Hitler whiffs again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:28 pm https://www.fox4news.com/news/fort-wort ... tion-sting

Not a single tranny in the bunch.
So mvscal somehow skated on that one.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:28 pm https://www.fox4news.com/news/fort-wort ... tion-sting

Not a single tranny in the bunch.
How do you know that?

If they’re not trannies…

What about some other thing?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Reach much?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:49 pmReach much?
Not even a little bit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with denial. Face it Dude, your boogie man shot about trans being groomers is BS. You got played by you masters, just admit it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:59 pm So you are going with denial. Face it Dude, your boogie man shot about trans being groomers is BS. You got played by you masters, just admit it.
You’re full of shit.

Trans and gays are raising hell with their brethren who are grooming kids. Adults are free to do what they want, but when things move to the pervs grooming kids, their peers see the danger to their community.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That what I just said: your masters feed you that line and you are going with it. No matter how many facts I show you, your feelings are always going to win.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:34 pm That what I just said: your masters feed you that line and you are going with it. No matter how many facts I show you, your feelings are always going to win.
You may have masters feeding you bullshit, but I don’t. I don’t live in your sick world. What are you so afraid of?

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about

You’re so full of shit, you believe the trash you spew. You’re a garbage human.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You vilify people due to their clothes so you calling me garbage is
A) projection
B) IKYABWAI
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yeah, change the subject. Tough to defend your bullshit when confronted with facts, isn’t it?

BTW, your childish responses are pitiful.

“Our community that once preached love and acceptance of others has been hijacked by radical activists who are now pushing extreme concepts onto society, specifically targeting children in recent years.

The overwhelming majority of gay people are against what the community has transformed into, and we do not accept the political movement pushing their agenda in our name.

Gays Against Groomers directly opposes the sexualization and indoctrination of children. This includes drag queen story hours, drag shows involving children, the transitioning and medicalization of minors, and gender theory being taught in the classroom.

The activists, backed by school boards, government, woke media, and corporations, have been speaking on our behalf for too long. When fighting for equality, our goal was to successfully integrate ourselves into society, but now these radicals aim to restructure it entirely in order to accommodate a fringe minority, as well as seek to indoctrinate children into their ideology. “
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I didn’t change the subject, we are talking about you lying about trans people and vilifying them for their clothes. Can you even fucking read you stupid hick?

And your quote is nothing more than Steven talking about how bad blacks are in Django. There will always be traitors and there will always be people like you (and Calvin Candy) to exploit them. You have no actual evidence or you would present it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:18 pm I didn’t change the subject, we are talking about you lying about trans people and vilifying them for their clothes. Can you even fucking read you stupid hick?

And your quote is nothing more than Steven talking about how bad blacks are in Django. There will always be traitors and there will always be people like you (and Calvin Candy) to exploit them. You have no actual evidence or you would present it.
Your inability to ever admit you’re wrong signals your stupidity to everyone.

You’re not worth any more of my time. Fuck off, loser.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:45 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:18 pm I didn’t change the subject, we are talking about you lying about trans people and vilifying them for their clothes. Can you even fucking read you stupid hick?

Your inability to ever admit you’re wrong signals your stupidity to everyone.

You’re not worth any more of my time. Fuck off, loser.
Welcome to the Club. It took me a long time to figure out there is nothing to be gained interacting with Kierland and it's good to see another poster draw similar conclusions.

I have never exchanged words with a bigger hypocrite than him. He spouts distain for rhetorical devices while employing more rhetorical devices than I have ever seen in a single place. It's staggaring. It's almost as comical as it is embarrassing to watch. A normal human can recognize his or her own inconsistency and make an effort to improve their critical thinking skills. Kierland does not, and therefore, does not.

For a long time I thought it was an act, a put-on for effect. Like a debate tactic. After months and months and many hundreds of posts I expected to see some indication of self-awareness. It never came. It never will. He really is this ignorant, idiotic, and hypocritical. He cannot be reasoned with because he allows no room for personal development. His opinions are carved in stone and he guards them aggressively. I actually see a touch of aspergers in the guy. Maybe more than a touch. Like that angry Swedish teenager. You'll never reason with her and you'll never reason with Kierland. They're both broken somehow. It's sad. And it's no longer my problem.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah it’s my fault you’re stupid. Great take.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

KPG: Snowflake
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have time to write a multi paragraph rant about me (not the topic at hand mind you) but no time to have any actual discourse.

We all know why.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

KPG: White Flag

To paraphrase Gustave Le Bon, Kierland does not thirst after truth. He angrily dismisses evidence that which fails to reinforce his preconceptions, preferring to deify error. Whoever can supply him comforting lies is easily his master; whoever attempts to destroy these illusions is his victim. He is simultaneously tool and martyr. Tool of a machination of lies and distortion which he embraces and claims to be his own; Martyr in his own mind, the poison of false nobility compelling him to nail himself to every cross he can find.
Shut up, Randy!
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

A compulsive provocateur, mixed in with narcissism. Other psychological problems may be present.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Way to stick to the subject and not wander off on ad hominems.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

:0071: