Bud Light for the Mentally Ill

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Bud Light for the Mentally Ill

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.tampafp.com/critics-slam-bu ... rtnership/

WTF is going on with corporate America?! Beer now?! Big mistake, Anheuser-Busch. Huge goof.

Is this the freakazoid that the Bidens invited to the WH and praised? If so, this administration is very sick.
Kierland

Re: Bud Light for the Mentally Ill

Post by Kierland »

What are you melting down about now?

Potato head!
MnMs!
Tan suit!
Freedom fries!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

"You lost a customer, Bud Light. I don't drink Tranny Fluid." :) :)

Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shitiest beer on earth? Love it it’s great!

Wait what? They don’t hate people for no reason!

I am not down with that!

Sin,
Naziaholic and his melting friends
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

I can't see Kierland posts anymore but I'll wager he just dropped a white-hot "afraid of lipstick" post like it was the first time.
Shut up, Randy!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

I don’t care about Budweiser. I don’t drink any of it.

But what about someone who puts another on ignore and then comments on what their post may have been?!??!!! The is the epitome of being a douchbag snowflake!

You want to ignore someone or you don’t. Or you want to react to a post but you’re too sensitive to read what they actually said? You’re on the wrong board, pussy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Snowflakes gunna snowflake.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Simmer down, Bill. You carry the persona of a permanent offended child. Maybe try to have a little fun instead of tilting your lance at every windmill, whether real or perceived. It's a helluva lot more fun guessing at which one of Kierland's 6 responses he is employing. Reading the real thing is hella fucking tedious but guessing at them adds an air of mystery and intrigue. Believe me, it's more interesting not knowing.

Now, to guess at Kierland's most recent post. It is probably in response to you but referencing me. Kierland will suck your dick ever so slightly but not enough to trigger his gag, and then offer one of his Standard Six responses directed at me. Something along the lines of, "To be expected, Bill. Nazi pedos do what nazi pedos do."
Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:59 pm Potato head!
MnMs!
Tan suit!
Freedom fries!
You went O-4.

Mentally ill freak is a little different from the items you listed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Straight from the Nazi playbook. Tell a lie to try and marginalized people. Then attack those people.

Why
Are
You
So
Obsessed
With
Gay
People?

We obviously already know the answer as to why you douth protest so much.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You are hell-bent on destroying this country. What precipitated your hatred for America?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:56 pm https://www.tampafp.com/critics-slam-bu ... rtnership/

WTF is going on with corporate America?! Beer now?! Big mistake, Anheuser-Busch. Huge goof.
If you don’t like the promotion then don’t drink the beer. It’s as simple as that. If you actually do drink that piss water then you’ve already got a problem.
Is this the freakazoid that the Bidens invited to the WH and praised? If so, this administration is very sick.
I don’t know. Is it? Why don’t you answer the question. Otherwise what’s the point of even making this comment other than to highlight your own ignorance?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sam’s favorite “micro brew.”

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Weak, Mikey. You’re better than that.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:17 pm If you don’t like the promotion then don’t drink the beer. It’s as simple as that.
Extrapolate this out and no one should comment on anything. Don't like Donald Trump, don't vote for him. Don't like Hillary, don't vote for her. Shut up, don't comment, and simply vote for someone else. But of course you can't do that. And you shouldn't. Commenting is a basic human endeavor and a fundamental right in the United States. Suggesting someone should stay silent is a tool of totalitarians, which... dare I say it... comes pretty close to defining your political leanings.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:12 pm You are hell-bent on destroying this country. What precipitated your hatred for America?
First off, nice white flag. Can you EVER stay on topic?
Second, America embraces people, Nazis like you shun them.

So fuck off you Nazi traytorr.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:30 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:17 pm If you don’t like the promotion then don’t drink the beer. It’s as simple as that.
Extrapolate this out and no one should comment on anything. Don't like Donald Trump, don't vote for him. Don't like Hillary, don't vote for her. Shut up, don't comment, and simply vote for someone else. But of course you can't do that. And you shouldn't. Commenting is a basic human endeavor and a fundamental right in the United States. Suggesting someone should stay silent is a tool of totalitarians, which... dare I say it... comes pretty close to defining your political leanings.
Says the guy who has me on ignore.

Donnie somehow now loves cancel culture.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:23 pm Weak, Mikey. You’re better than that.
You tried to connect this to the Biden White House, when there is no connection. That was weak.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:24 pm
You tried to connect this to the Biden White House, when there is no connection. That was weak.
There is a connection. The Bidens invited this freak to the WH and praised it as an example for young Americans.

That is beyond sick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is there ever a moment in the day when you are not thinking about gay people?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Budweiser went from the classic "Real Men of Genius" ads to this garbage?

Bud has been losing market share to the craft market for years.

This nonsense just sealed their fate.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:46 pm Budweiser went from the classic "Real Men of Genius" ads to this garbage?

Bud has been losing market share to the craft market for years.

This nonsense just sealed their fate.
I'm not even waiting for a Kierland Post Guess. He's going to say you're an easily triggered snowflake. Putting $100 on it. Smackie Chan will hold my marker.
Shut up, Randy!
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kid Rock snowflake

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... 234709445/

Yet another example of how Conservatives are the real snowflakes.

The existence of transpeople are ruining his life!

I wish I gave a shit enough to care.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:25 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:24 pm
There is a connection. The Bidens invited this freak to the WH and praised it as an example for young Americans.

That is beyond sick.
I was responding to your first post in which you seemed to imagine such a connection. Go back and reread it. Now you’re saying that there is a connection. Have you actually established that? Do you have a link? If so then I would change my response, though I might not agree with your premise. Don’t forget, there are good people on both sides. Unless of course they’re not straight white evangelical males.

You seem to rant on and on about anything LGBTQ being a threat to the American way of life. I personally think that the proliferation of high powered assault weapons poses a much bigger threat than what trannies are posting on social media. But that’s just me.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:30 pm
I’ll keep that in mind going forward.

Of course I was merely commenting on the irrelevance of his comments so I guess that’s legitimate, isn’t it?

And suggesting that someone should STFU is a long way from totalitarianism so dare I say it …STFU when you don’t know WTF you’re talking about. Or I might get you banned.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey, i think you and others have misconstrued where I’m going with my rants against transgenders and drag queens. You will not find a post in all the years I’ve been in here where I (Sudden Sam or Booger) have maligned a gay person. Not for being gay…maybe something stupid they did or said, but I’ve never demeaned anyone because of their being gay.

What pisses me off is fake shit. Drag queens are total bullshit. Makeup, wigs, etc. it’s Halloween. If you have to concoct a facade, you’re faking and you’re full of shit. Dressing like a cowboy to go to a country bar is the same kinda crap. If you ain’t a cowboy, don’t pretend to be one. Transgender folks in every case I’ve seen or read of are mentally ill attention seekers. Suicide runs rampant among them. The encouragement of young people to take this path is disgusting.

Anyway, I’m not anti-gay. That’s a natural occurrence. It’s not appealing to me, but I know too many good gays to be slamming them.

I’ve had conversations with gay acquaintances, coworkers, etc about these subjects. I’ve never understood why so many gays seem to feel obligated to defend drag queens and/or sickos like Brinton. I will never get that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Bud Lite folks used to have a sense of humor... 8)

https://youtu.be/b994hRcizU4?t=3
Before God was, I am
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I can not recall a single time I have given even one fuck
what or whom a business targets in their ads.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:52 pm I can not recall a single time I have given even one fuck
what or whom a business targets in their ads.
Sam is obsessed with trannies. Another big government conservative who cares what people do in their private lives.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:02 am
Sam is obsessed with trannies. Another big government conservative who cares what people do in their private lives.
Not really, Screwy. I care when this shit is pushed on kids as being normal and okay.

It’s neither. Far more kids will commit suicide after undergoing these insane procedures than would by dealing with their confusion other ways.

I’d never heard of this freak until the First Lady praised him for being an inspiration to kids. WTF is wrong with people?!
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:13 am Not really, Screwy. I care when this shit is pushed on kids as being normal and okay.

It’s neither. Far more kids will commit suicide after undergoing these insane procedures than would by dealing with their confusion other ways.
You should just worry about your own family.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:17 am
Booger wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:13 am Not really, Screwy. I care when this shit is pushed on kids as being normal and okay.

That’s exactly what worries me. I have grandchildren. Healthy, smart, happy kids. They don’t need the federal government telling them this insane shit is okay. This administration is fucking nuts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:19 am

That’s exactly what worries me. I have grandchildren. Healthy, smart, happy kids. They don’t need the federal government telling them this insane shit is okay. This administration is fucking nuts.
Then you need to educamate them. Who will they believe, you or the evil Democrats?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:24 am

Then you need to educamate them. Who will they believe, you or the evil Democrats?
:lol: They’re happy young kids. They don’t need to hear ANYTHING about trannies or drag queens for years. And it’s not just the Dems.

Did you see my response to you at 5:21 above? I shoulda quoted you to reply.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:02 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:24 am
:lol: They’re happy young kids. They don’t need to hear ANYTHING about trannies or drag queens for years. And it’s not just the Dems.

Did you see my response to you at 5:21 above? I shoulda quoted you to reply.
Yeah I saw your response earlier and I think that we're actually a lot closer on this than it might seem. I don't really understand "gayness" because I'm not gay. And I don't see the attraction of the trannie lifestyle because I'm not part of it. But I don't see it as harmful. To each their own. But the thing about "fake shit" I don't really get. If somebody wants to dress up it's no skin off of my ass. There's a lot of fake shit going around that's a lot more disturbing than dressing up as...whatever. People are gonna do what they want to do. But I feel that a certain political party has grabbed onto this as a wedge issue and have convinced most of their constituency that it's some kind of insidious plot to "groom" and steal our children. That's fake bullshit on the highest order. IMHO. But SOP for the past 50 years or so to rile up their base on any culture war issue they can come up with. The evil liberals have been out to destroy our country in one way or another for the past half century. Somehow the nation has survived though.

They do this because they have no platform other than liberals are evil and government is too big. No fucking idea on how to actually run a country. No specific policies on how to solve any actual problems, or anything like that.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

You're worrying about your grandchildren being "educated?"

George Takei went through schools being educated about heterosexual relationships all through his childhood (or at least when he wasn't in an internment camp). Yet in spite of all this heterosexual education as well as society's pressures he still turned out gay.

You're worrying about nothing.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Uh oh. I'm pretty sure that is a Whatabout(?) George Takai. Did you clear it with Kierland? He sooper dooper hates it when people do that.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote: https://www.tampafp.com/critics-slam-bu ... rtnership/

Dust off your Bible and read Romans 1:18-32.

You'll see what's going on.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tranheuser Busch has failed to read the room and now Queerland is melting and Mikey is getting fussy.

Wonder why that is...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal feeling left out because there’s no discussion here about underage girls.