BIG Drinking night tonight!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PL
Same for me. Be nice.

BIG Drinking night tonight!

Post by PL »

Fuck yeah!. I love going out and getting completely hammered. St Paddys, NYE and that Friday night after T-Day. I'll be the crazy guy ripping shot and singing to all the songs on the Juke Box. Never really sure how I get home, but I somehow always manage. never put a scratch in my rig.

I usually puke about mid night, but I bounce back pretty quick.

add in some serious march madness a fat blance on my Draft kings, green beer. whoooo. Look out.
Kierland

Re: BIG Drinking night tonight!

Post by Kierland »

The worst thing about my BD falling on St Pats is having to deal with amateurs like this douche acting like he has never seen a bottle before.
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

Nothing more irritating than douche bags thinking they can go out for a quiet evening on one of the biggest party nights of the year. get Drunk. Party. quit acting like your 80 years old. or go home and feed those cats. Its douches like this I like to get up in their faces and watch them back down. what Pusssssies!

You will know Ive back someone down already, cuz I'll be wearing my hat back wards. fuckers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:47 pm Fuck yeah!. I love going out and getting completely hammered. St Paddys, NYE and that Friday night after T-Day. I'll be the crazy guy ripping shot and singing to all the songs on the Juke Box. Never really sure how I get home, but I somehow always manage. never put a scratch in my rig.

add in some serious march madness a fat blance on my Draft kings, green beer. whoooo. Look out.
God bless you, Quad McWheels.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:00 pm Nothing more irritating than douche bags thinking they can go out for a quiet evening on one of the biggest party nights of the year. get Drunk. Party. quit acting like your 80 years old. or go home and feed those cats. Its douches like this I like to get up in their faces and watch them back down. what Pusssssies!

You will know Ive back someone down already, cuz I'll be wearing my hat back wards. fuckers.
Exhibit A
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:20 pm
PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:00 pm Nothing more irritating than douche bags thinking they can go out for a quiet evening on one of the biggest party nights of the year. get Drunk. Party. quit acting like your 80 years old. or go home and feed those cats. Its douches like this I like to get up in their faces and watch them back down. what Pusssssies!

Exhibit A
OK big boy. lets do shots and pound green beer and see who is still standing at 2am.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:37 pm OK big boy. lets do shots and pound green beer and see who is still standing at 2am.
I agree. Go big or go home.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Those times are long gone for this old fart. And probably a good thing.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:48 pm The worst thing about my BD falling on St Pats is having to deal with amateurs like this douche acting like he has never seen a bottle before.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!

It's Mrs TWIS's bday as well.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sweet! HBD to her!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:47 pm
PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:37 pm OK big boy. lets do shots and pound green beer and see who is still standing at 2am.
I agree. Go big or go home.
There is a difference between going big and making an ass of yourself.

Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:00 pm I'll be wearing my hat back wards. fuckers.
Usually only cock suckers and welders wear their hat backwards.

Be careful out there.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Well, I’m wearing a green shirt and cooking up some corned beef and cabbage. Gettin’ wild as fuck.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:44 pm
PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:00 pm I'll be wearing my hat back wards. fuckers.
Usually only cock suckers and welders wear their hat backwards.

Be careful out there.
Catchers used to, but I guess not anymore. Probably didn’t want the stigma.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HBD to Kierland and to Mrs TWIS.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I spent Saint Pats doing exactly nothing Irish. Like I do every fucking day of the year. I’ve got Irish blood on both sides of my family. I commend them for getting out of that British run shit hole. That doesn’t mean I need to eat the shit foods that they considered luxuries during the potato famine.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

BSmack wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:35 am the potato famine.
They are an island nation. In extreme conditions, they might have experimented with 'fishing'. Guess it never occurred to them. Still hasn't, it seems.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because Chip loves shitty takes.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:47 pm Fuck yeah!. I love going out and getting completely hammered. St Paddys, NYE and that Friday night after T-Day. I'll be the crazy guy ripping shot and singing to all the songs on the Juke Box. Never really sure how I get home, but I somehow always manage. never put a scratch in my rig.

How did it go, bro? How was the green beer? How many shots of Jameson did you have? Did you tap any Irish ass?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A better question is how bad did you get your ass kicked when your douchebagery inevitability pissed someone off.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:00 am
BSmack wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:35 am the potato famine.
They are an island nation. In extreme conditions, they might have experimented with 'fishing'. Guess it never occurred to them. Still hasn't, it seems.
https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/fo ... recipe.amp
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Available at all fine Irish seafood restaurants. Everywhere.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Didn't bother with anything Irish on St Paddy's day. I will be checking out the grocery stores for specials on cabbage, corned beef, etc....

I remember St Paddy's day, 2020. Covid crashed the party and cancelled all the festivities which resulted in a cabbage glut. The local supermarket had mountains of the stuff for 9 cents a pound. I bought about 8 or 9 large heads. Fortunately the stuff keeps a while in a cool basement.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 am Didn't bother with anything Irish on St Paddy's day. I will be checking out the grocery stores for specials on cabbage, corned beef, etc....

I remember St Paddy's day, 2020. Covid crashed the party and cancelled all the festivities which resulted in a cabbage glut. The local supermarket had mountains of the stuff for 9 cents a pound. I bought about 8 or 9 large heads. Fortunately the stuff keeps a while in a cool basement.
Your financial acuity is impressive. You must have saved about $1 per head. Definitely worth stocking up on, and eating with every meal for a couple of weeks. Was there a glut of potatoes too?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:06 am Available at all fine Irish seafood restaurants. Everywhere.
Right. Because because it’s widely known that the Irish traditionally eat at restaurants every night.

You also might ask Molly Malone (I think she lives in Dublin) about cockles and mussels.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Generally, when a culture achieves a dish of notoriety it becomes re-known. Like borscht, beef Wellington or perhaps paella. Irish seafood is unheard of, scrambling on the internet for isolated examples of English battered haddock recipes does you no good.

Perhaps if the Irish paired cole-slaw with haddock instead of chips---> (potato famine) the catastrophe might have been avoided.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You’re not making any sense. You first claimed, basically, that the Irish don’t eat any seafood. Now you’re claiming that their not being “renowned” for any particular seafood dish is somehow proof of that. By your logic then, the Brits eat nothing but roast beef, the Russians eat nothing but beet soup, Canadians eat nothing but fried potatoes with cheese curds and gravy, and Americans eat nothing at all.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BTW...Ireland is not, by far, the largest consumer of fish, per capita, but they consume more than the US, Canada, United Kingdom, or the European and World average.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:14 am You’re not making any sense. You first claimed, basically, that the Irish don’t eat any seafood. Now you’re claiming that their not being “renowned” for any particular seafood dish is somehow proof of that.

Wrong again, you pedantic boob.

I posted that the Irish didn't fish.

You responded that the Irish now eat lots of fish.

When I thaw a frozen fish stick in the oven, it doesn't entitle me to a nautical tradition. The Irish may now consume truckloads of Filet O'Fishes processed in Southampton, but that doesn't mean they've just hopped off a trawler returning from the Grand Banks.

Recipes are generally perfected over time, local dishes developed by trial and error through history. The Irish have no such recipe because they have no fishing history.
They're too dumb to fish. They're like Poles, occasionally amusing - just not the brightest lamps in the shop.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Now you’re really reaching. The only fish they eat is fish sticks?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I have no idea, I don't like seafood.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

This thread has devolved into an Abbott & Costello routine.
"I see everything twice!"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:46 am
When I thaw a frozen fish stick in the oven, it doesn't entitle me to a nautical tradition. The Irish may now consume truckloads of Filet O'Fishes processed in Southampton, but that doesn't mean they've just hopped off a trawler returning from the Grand Banks.
How the bloody hell do you suppose the Irish got to Ireland in the first place without a nautical tradition? Wasn't St. Patrick himself taken as a slave by Irish pirates?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:00 am They are an island nation. In extreme conditions, they might have experimented with 'fishing'. Guess it never occurred to them. Still hasn't, it seems.
Not quite that simple.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah but what’s their signature dish, served in fine dining establishments throughout the US and Canada.

(I actually was going to post a picture of the Irish fishing fleet in Dublin Harbor but the conversation had gotten too ridiculous by then to pursue any further)
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:58 pm How the bloody hell do you suppose the Irish got to Ireland in the first place without a nautical tradition? Wasn't St. Patrick himself taken as a slave by Irish pirates?
They got lost and crashed into the place, it's not like they set out to find it.

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:24 am

Not quite that simple.
Yes, it's all Britain's fault they can't fish. I think you'll find they adjust the 'occupation' for inflation. It's just been raised from 600 to 800 years. :?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mikey wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:58 am Yeah but what’s their signature dish, served in fine dining establishments throughout the US and Canada.
Cabbage.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:34 amit's all Britain's fault they can't fish.
Yeah, the Dumb Mick postulate is much more plausible.