1984 - the hits keep on comin'...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

1984 - the hits keep on comin'...

Post by Sven Golly »

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/ ... -offensive

Unbelievable. Dahl is now fat shaming? When will this end?
Kierland

Re: 1984 - the hits keep on comin'...

Post by Kierland »

Repetition.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:17 pm https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/ ... -offensive

What a snowflake.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Hell--- the Anglican church is thinking about changing pronouns/terms in prayer. Our Person who art in heaven ???
SICK.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:08 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:17 pm https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/ ... -offensive

What a snowflake.
The snowflakes are the idiots rewriting the books.

Same folks who freaked when Tiger handed his buddy a tampon. Damn Tiger for apologizing. Eldrick shoulda laughed and told the whiners to grow up.

By the way, who was that idiot who ended a prayer in Congress with “Amen. And a-women”. Maybe the biggest admission of stupidity ever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ok the people changing books are snowflakes. What does that make you? Also a snowflake. Your vagina is constantly chaffed.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not at all. I’m as laid back and easy going a person ss you’ll ever meet.

Just don’t think freaks and perverts should be around little kids. Your ilk insists on it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:37 am Just don’t think freaks and perverts should be around little kids. Your ilk insists on it.
Oh reeeeaaaallly?

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/27/11017347 ... t-released

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_ab ... _of_Boston

Number of drag queens arrested for child molestation: 0
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego, those two articles are likely only the tip of the iceberg. Churches are the absolute worst. What better place to insert oneself to get access to kids?

Sick fuckers rampant in organized religion.

I do question your stat on drag queens, though.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But Diego, the point is easily made that the authoritarian nature of Christian faith is basically the same as the lock-step lunacy of the Woke mob--which as we see in this case, is making outrageous advances in its depraved agenda. Each is completely irrational--robustly so--and seem to genuinely believe in taking power over society. And while the days of actual Christian theocracy in Western society ended a couple centuries ago, the Woke mob has only very recently become corporatized and fully infused into the U.S. military (!!!), media, and the federal government. And the assault on language is of course a fundamental--extremely Orwellian--tactic which is being calculated and connived by the very same parasitical folks who brought us the Frankfurt School, the Black Panthers, and "antifa," whose travel and expenses they fund. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:37 am Not at all. I’m as laid back and easy going a person ss you’ll ever meet.

Just don’t think freaks and perverts should be around little kids. Your ilk insists on it.
More lies. That what Nazis do, lie about people and then demonize them.
And no you are not laid back if you are afraid of a bra.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:31 am
I do question your stat on drag queens, though.
Of course you do because that is the only way you can keep lying about people with pantyhose on as freaks and somehow dangerous. Yeah high heels can be dangerous to other people, but only when thrown. So what are you scared of?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which even if true is meaningless. There are horrible people in every walk of life. Doesn’t make the walk of life all horrible people.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:08 pm Which even if true is meaningless. There are horrible people in every walk of life. Doesn’t make the walk of life all horrible people.
This. You finally posted something that makes sense.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who thinks all people in drag are mentally ill. Way to be all over the map.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:08 pm

What a snowflake.
You of all people should be horrified by this.

You claim to be a progressive, but white-washing all of the "offensive" language written in the past completely mitigates all of your progressive talking points, no?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not a history book dummy. It’s not government intervention like what DeSatan is doing ya dummy. You of all people should be behind a private company doing private company things.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I imagine if they applied the same rigorous censorship to Hemingway that there would just be a black X on the page.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hemingway? Huh? He never wrote anything salacious or indicating queers or depravity. Oh there is that meaningless scene in The Sun Also Rises where the boring character is describing a black boxer, using the n-word over and over. Yawn. Consider that in his best novel, For Whom The Bell Tolls, the reader is not given the slightest hint as to what the war is about, who is fighting whom--and which outside forces are supporting whom. :doh:

As for DeSantis in Florida, he's merely taking a stand against overtly radical narratives which are quickly being infused into basic public education. No one is "erasing history," but rather protecting students from an aggressive radical agenda. How aggressive? Just notice how quickly the whole Queer Theory has been imposed on grade schools. It's shocking and disgusting, and of course the hijacking of language is central in this campaign of Woke lunacy.

And in case you think I'm just speaking of some abstract agenda, check this out...

Joe Biden has appointed Susan Rice to be the chair of the new “White House Steering Committee on Equity” to conduct a sweeping “racial equity” progressive makeover of the federal government with the establishment of “Agency Equity Teams” in all departments that answer to Rice. Biden issued an executive order on Thursday titled, “Executive Order on Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through The Federal Government.”

The Agency Equity Teams will have power and funding to transform the federal government by “Delivering Equitable Outcomes Through Government Policies, Programs, and Activities.” Every year agencies will submit an “Equity Action Plan” to the White House Steering Committee on Equity chaired by Rice. Also, “each Agency Equity Team shall support continued equity training and equity leadership development for staff across all levels of the agency’s workforce.”

It's a fucking nightmare unfolding right before us... :shock:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Japan just increased military spending to 2% of GDP. They are now the third largest spender in the world after the US and China. They are buying offensive weaponry as they anticipate a hot war with China. Meanwhile Europe is anticipating a hot war with Russia. And we blew up the Nordstream pipeline so our allies are looking at us with obvious concern.

But ignore all that. Let's fuck around with a bunch of equity bullshit

Fucking clown world.
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:55 am
But ignore all that. Let's fuck around with a bunch of equity bullshit

Fucking clown world.
I mean it's working out great for Pedo Joe. Puppy fucker in the Dept of Energy. "Admiral" Frankentwat in HHS, a ridiculous bobbleheaded retard press secretary, a polesmoking dimwit in transportation who is more concerned about racist freeways than railway disasters or shipping clusterfucks.

The horrifying thing is that they haven't even come close to scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to abject incompetence via tokenism.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More proof nobody ever cared about me typing pedo. You all just cared cause it was hitting too close to home.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Russia and China have Biden and his crew of lunatics doing their bidding for them. Xi and Putin have to be laughing their asses off.

“Progressives” are completely oblivious to the danger we face. Protecting mens’ right to wear lipstick dominates Kierland’s ilks’ concerns. Way to go, assholes. You’re going to bring about the downfall of America because of your love of dick-sucking.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:58 am Russia and China have Biden and his crew of lunatics doing their bidding for them. Xi and Putin have to be laughing their asses off.

“Progressives” are completely oblivious to the danger we face. Protecting mens’ right to wear lipstick dominates Kierland’s ilks’ concerns. Way to go, assholes. You’re going to bring about the downfall of America because of your love of dick-sucking.
No you complaining about lipstick and bras is a problem and a distraction. People wearing pants or skirts is not, but nice of you to overlap that with dick sucking. You are an idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Antagonize when they do it. Strong and manly when we do it.
What about that!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is none.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The whole front page is Threads with JPAI as the last poster. Whhaaaa! I’m going to cry!

Sin,
Kcpedo
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Word salad