Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

Post by Sudden Sam »

The fact that none of the vaccines prevented getting or transmitting covid would be an indicator.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then why did more unvaxxed die.
Rhetorical question of course.
You’re too dumb to actually know.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:You are such a twat. You have been such a fucking cunt to anybody and everybody you didn’t like that weren’t doing anything to you for decades and you get just a little bit of your own medicine and you get your panties in a bunch. Or maybe they are your new GF’s panties.

So fuck off you Nazi traitor.
Care to cite examples of my cultish behavior?

I’m an equal opportunity smack lobbed round these parts for the most part. I think I’m better than most at laughing off or even along with pile ons in areas such as landscaping, proper tool stowage and my struggle with the apostrophe.

You, otoh are the board cum rag. Kicking you around is a bipartisan effort.

The only time my panties get bunched is during humidity spells like we’re experiencing now. But a little powder takes care of it. As for the new girlfriend’s panties, well, that’s none of your biddness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread.
And you know this...how?
The stats prove it.

In the beginning, we were told 95% effective at doing what a vax is supposed to do, which until that time was thought to be stop infection.

This slowly morphed into “well, it’s tricky, because it mutates so quickly” and “it lessens the severity”.

The only part of that statement that is close to true is that it does appear to help the at risk population to deal with it.

And from this we get back to what people like Jay hattacharya were saying in the spring of 2020. Don’t shut down the country. Focus intense protection of the vulnerable and let this bug burn itself out among the rest of us.

But he was vilified and we were told that herd immunity, an accepted fact, would not work.

In the end, it is what did work, once it was given an opportunity to.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:36 pm But you just said you wouldn’t do it again, so you are lying about a choice and it would be nice if more people had financial security, gee I wonder how that could be achieved. More capitalism probably.
Anyone with more than brain stem life support functionality above the neck knows exactly what he means.

We, myself and my wife included, took the vaccine first time around, partly because we had trust in the public health system and partly because of the whole "it's kinda nice to be employed" factor. But now that it's monday morning, a little quarterbacking is in order.

We now know this.

The vax effectiveness was nothing close to what was claimed. It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread. The best that can be said is that it did provide valuable protection to a select group of people who were high risk. We knew who these people were long before the first jab was administered to the public.

There are serious side effects to a considerable number of people. Young very fit males for some odd reason seem to have the biggest issue.

All cause mortality is WAY up. It is outside of any natural variation. If you think about it, all cause mortality should be down thanks to the herd culling effect of CV.
Look at the bright side, you got a new GF out of the deal.
Once again, my acquisition of a new girlfriend had nothing to do with the care of my wife. I can credit a fellow widower who said sign up for Bumble.

And she is awesome!

It’s a shame your diminutive bitter ass will continue your lonely existence as you and your girlfriend screwey continue to proclaim that being single is soooo much better.

Believe it if you like. Those of us with regular heaters know better.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:30 pm
Kierland wrote:You are such a twat. You have been such a fucking cunt to anybody and everybody you didn’t like that weren’t doing anything to you for decades and you get just a little bit of your own medicine and you get your panties in a bunch. Or maybe they are your new GF’s panties.

I’m an equal opportunity smack lobbed round these parts for the most part. I think I’m better than most at laughing off or even along with pile ons in areas such as landscaping, proper tool stowage and my struggle with the apostrophe.

The only time my panties get bunched is during humidity spells like we’re experiencing now. But a little powder takes care of it. As for the new girlfriend’s panties, well, that’s none of your biddness.

Learn to read, never said you were in a cult.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:44 pm
Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm

Anyone with more than brain stem life support functionality above the neck knows exactly what he means.

We, myself and my wife included, took the vaccine first time around, partly because we had trust in the public health system and partly because of the whole "it's kinda nice to be employed" factor. But now that it's monday morning, a little quarterbacking is in order.

We now know this.

The vax effectiveness was nothing close to what was claimed. It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread. The best that can be said is that it did provide valuable protection to a select group of people who were high risk. We knew who these people were long before the first jab was administered to the public.

There are serious side effects to a considerable number of people. Young very fit males for some odd reason seem to have the biggest issue.

All cause mortality is WAY up. It is outside of any natural variation. If you think about it, all cause mortality should be down thanks to the herd culling effect of CV.
Look at the bright side, you got a new GF out of the deal.
Once again, my acquisition of a new girlfriend had nothing to do with the care of my wife. I can credit a fellow widower who said sign up for Bumble.

And she is awesome!

It’s a shame your diminutive bitter ass will continue your lonely existence as you and your girlfriend screwey continue to proclaim that being single is soooo much better.

Believe it if you like. Those of us with regular heaters know better.

You need to update your spreadsheet.
Just think if your new GF gets sick and dies you don’t even have to wait a month now that you figured out what dating apps are. Don’t forget to blame the boogie man for her death.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:38 pm
Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread.
And you know this...how?
The stats prove it.

In the beginning, we were told 95% effective at doing what a vax is supposed to do, which until that time was thought to be stop infection.

This slowly morphed into “well, it’s tricky, because it mutates so quickly” and “it lessens the severity”.

The only part of that statement that is close to true is that it does appear to help the at risk population to deal with it.

And from this we get back to what people like Jay hattacharya were saying in the spring of 2020. Don’t shut down the country. Focus intense protection of the vulnerable and let this bug burn itself out among the rest of us.

But he was vilified and we were told that herd immunity, an accepted fact, would not work.

Which stats, exactly. Come on you’re pulling this out of thin air. If the stats prove it then show me how, or at least someone else’s valid analysis. Convince me and I promise I’ll come over to your side. Otherwise, until then, you’re just another bullshitting, conspiracy mongering MAGAT.

BTW, do you agree with RFK Jr that childhood vaccines cause autism and all sorts of unnecessary suffering? Do think kids should go unvaxxed for German measles, diphtheria, polio, tetanus, etc. ?

Do you think they should be MANDATED for kids to go to school?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:09 am

That was likely an autocorrect. Should have read cuntish.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:34 am
Mikey wrote:
And you know this...how?
The stats prove it.

Which stats, exactly. Come on you’re pulling this out of thin air. If the stats prove it then show me how, or at least someone else’s valid analysis. Convince me and I promise I’ll come over to your side. Otherwise, until then, you’re just another bullshitting, conspiracy mongering MAGAT.

BTW, do you agree with RFK Jr that childhood vaccines cause autism and all sorts of unnecessary suffering? Do think kids should go unvaxxed for German measles, diphtheria, polio, tetanus, etc. ?

No, I think RFK Jr is a loon when it comes to his hatred of all vaccines. My polio shot, administered sometime in 1963 has served me well and continues to as do the other vaccines you mention.

But CV is different. It doesn't stop the virus. It requires a booster every 15 minutes and lastly, and this is not open to debate, it is not yet proven safe.

It can't possibly be. It simply hasn't been around long enough to know any long term effects.

And can we stop with the MAGA shit already? You sound as tedious as queerland. Trump has been the vax' number one cheerleader since its intro. I mean, he invented the fukking thing. Don't believe me, just ask him.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:46 am I think RFK Jr is a loon when it comes to his hatred of all vaccines.
The Media wants you to believe this. It's not true. Listen to RFK in his own words, please.
Shut up, Randy!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:46 am
Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:34 am
The stats prove it.

No, I think RFK Jr is a loon when it comes to his hatred of all vaccines. My polio shot, administered sometime in 1963 has served me well and continues to as do the other vaccines you mention.

But CV is different. It doesn't stop the virus. It requires a booster every 15 minutes and lastly, and this is not open to debate, it is not yet proven safe.

It can't possibly be. It simply hasn't been around long enough to know any long term effects.

And can we stop with the MAGA shit already? You sound as tedious as queerland. Trump has been the vax' number one cheerleader since its intro. I mean, he invented the fukking thing. Don't believe me, just ask him.
So, you have nothing to back up your claim. Just, like well it’s obvious. Whatever, pretty much what I expected.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:38 am
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:46 am I think RFK Jr is a loon when it comes to his hatred of all vaccines.
The Media wants you to believe this. It's not true. Listen to RFK in his own words, please.
Right.

RFK Jr. is not a hater of all vaccines.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:39 am

Never take responsibility for anything.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I also posted this in the *DOOM* thread, but posted it here in case some do not go into that thread.

This is recommended viewing.
About 13 minutes long.

https://odysee.com/@GeertVandenBossche: ... dictions:1

Pandemic -----> not over!

Geert explains that we are still seeing significant Covid cases, and this is not normal in an endemic phase. Significant viral transmission is still happening.
The vaccinated are asymptotically transmitting the virus.
An endemic phase occurs when herd immunity is reached, but we have clearly not reached it.

The virus is still evolving, which again, is not consistent with an endemic phase.

The virulence of the virus is currently being controlled through mass vaccination. The BIG problem with this is that the virulence of the virus is therefore being controlled through non-neutralizing antibodies.
This BIG problem will bite society in the @ss.

The immune respose the vaccinated currently have is weak, not durable, and declining.
A new variant will ultimately overcome the weak and declining immune response in the vaccinated, and then WAVES of hospitalizations and deaths will occur in the vaccinated population.

Watch out after summer!

It will ultimately be a "pandemic of the vaccinated."

The innate human immune system was grossly downplayed by the WHO, and other organizations, who only kept pushing the ill-advised mass vax agenda.

People have now become complacent, but a HUGE shock is coming, and it will change in a hurry. A new reality will kick in, and it will be ugly.

It ain't over. Not by a long shot.
Part II, the real pandemic is yet to come.

Pay attention!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:38 pm

There's nothing to take responsibility for, doucebag. I typed in cuntish, which apparently isn't a real word (but it should be). Autocorrect changed into to the closest thing which is cultish.

Now fukk off.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:05 am I also posted this in the *DOOM* thread, but posted it here in case some do not go into that thread.

This is recommended viewing.
About 13 minutes long.

https://odysee.com/@GeertVandenBossche: ... dictions:1

Pandemic -----> not over!

Geert explains that we are still seeing significant Covid cases, and this is not normal in an endemic phase. Significant viral transmission is still happening.
The vaccinated are asymptotically transmitting the virus.
An endemic phase occurs when herd immunity is reached, but we have clearly not reached it.

The virus is still evolving, which again, is not consistent with an endemic phase.

The virulence of the virus is currently being controlled through mass vaccination. The BIG problem with this is that the virulence of the virus is therefore being controlled through non-neutralizing antibodies.
This BIG problem will bite society in the @ss.

The immune respose the vaccinated currently have is weak, not durable, and declining.
A new variant will ultimately overcome the weak and declining immune response in the vaccinated, and then WAVES of hospitalizations and deaths will occur in the vaccinated population.

Watch out after summer!

It will ultimately be a "pandemic of the vaccinated."

The innate human immune system was grossly downplayed by the WHO, and other organizations, who only kept pushing the ill-advised mass vax agenda.

People have now become complacent, but a HUGE shock is coming, and it will change in a hurry. A new reality will kick in, and it will be ugly.

It ain't over. Not by a long shot.
Part II, the real pandemic is yet to come.

Pay attention!
DOUBLE POST!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:49 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:38 pm

There's nothing to take responsibility for, doucebag. I typed in cuntish, which apparently isn't a real word (but it should be). Autocorrect changed into to the closest thing which is cultish.

Now fukk off.
Dude I know how it happened. YOU are the one that pressed send. You can’t take responsibility for anything can you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:All cause mortality is WAY up.
Indeed it is.

https://odysee.com/@GeertVandenBossche:2/WHO1:b

Geert discusses the large "turbo cancer" rise we are now seeing, from around 12:00 to 13:40 of this video.
But you should see the whole video to understand the context.

Basically, the vax has badly compromised immune systems.
The immune systems of the vax'd have been geared up to combat Covid, leaving them impotent to combat pathogens that they would have otherwise been able to handle.

He expresses, very correctly, imo, that the "boosters" are a total joke.

The whole video (20+ minutes) is well worth watching.

As I posted in the *DOOM* thread, if you have taken the Covid vax, you ought to get out and get stocked up on antivirals NOW.
Once the dreaded variant that is not deterred by the vaccine arises, which is inevitable, and the vaccinated start getting hospitalized and dying in large numbers, it will most likely not be possible to get your hands on antivirals.

Do the right thing.

This is the nightmare scenario myself, and others, were warning about almost 2 years ago when the "science guys" set off on this insane mass vax campaign.

Hence, my avatar.

This is not play time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

His flat earf silliness has jack shit to do with this mess.

Let’s put out what we know to be fact.

All cause mortality is up considerably. It’s way the fukk up at my house this year.

The vaccine is not “safe”. And I don’t care who you site.

It is a new vaccine, using a new method to work.

It could prove “safe” 5 years from now.

Until now, common practice was to not widely administer vaccines until their safety profile was well understood.

Until such time, it should have been administered to people in high risk groups.

Actually a better idea would have been to listen to people like Jay Bhatacharya who said from the very beginning, move heaven and earf to isolate these folks and use existing antivirals to treat the rest of us, the large majority of which, will get through this fine.

But what did we do?

We demonized such people as quacks. We ridiculed ivermectin as “horse paste”. We even banned or at least made it difficult to get in some cases.

This was a dirt cheap med. and it was extremely safe. In fact, Ivermectin is so safe, it’s literally impossible to OD on the stuff. Hydrochloroquine, also a very safe, cheap drug, can be ODed if you purposely take extremely high doses. Same applies to Tylenol.

Now, how about you tell me what is not correct above?

And give me a plausible explanation for withholding safe dirt cheap meds. The worst case was that they weren’t effective.

I’d recommend you watch a few Bret Weinstein videos on the topic. He’s been right all along. He’s an evolutionary biologist, so he does know something on the topic. He had other evo biologists on his show who specialize in this particular area who said widely administering a “leaky” vaccine during a pandemic is insanity. It does one thing. It pressures the virus to mutate into a form which will be immune to the vaccine.

This is why doctors don’t hand out antibiotics like candy. They know through experience that when possible, it is better to let the Body’s immune system do it’s fukking job.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I’d recommend you watch a few Bret Weinstein videos on the topic.
Yes.

And he was also heavily censored on numerous platforms.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Scary times.

The level of imposition of conformity to one narrative has never been this bad in our country. I never would have believed a variance in opinion would get me shut down online. Not a healthy sign for our nation.

Covid data from the UK makes it clear that the vaccinated are at greater risk. Those of us who were saps and got the jab now have greatly compromised immune systems. If and when the “bad boy” variant arrives, our asses are grass.

Science.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Try explaining to someone how steel buildings don’t just fall down and see about getting shutdown online. Try fighting for civil rights in the 60’s or emancipation in the 1850’s. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

And again, more novaxxers died and are dying, you are lying about the numbers.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Covid continues to spread VERY RAPIDLY in Okinawa, Japan.

Medical system becoming strained.

Concerns that this will spread throughout Japan.

It is July.

https://japannews.yomiuri.co.jp/society ... 08-121437/

Society will be caught by surprise.

- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:53 pm Covid continues to spread VERY RAPIDLY in Okinawa, Japan.
A crisis of the *checks notes* ...vaccinated?
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:53 pm Covid continues to spread VERY RAPIDLY in Okinawa, Japan.

It is July.

That's okay...Dear Leader Trump assured us that the summer heat will make it disappear.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:11 pm That's okay...Dear Leader Trump assured us that the summer heat will make it disappear.
Like a miracle!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:32 pm So Jay will be crawling back in his hole soon, sounds like his plan is to blame it on me. Good luck with that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:11 pm
poptart wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:53 pm Covid continues to spread VERY RAPIDLY in Okinawa, Japan.

It is July.

That's okay...Dear Leader Trump assured us that the summer heat will make it disappear.
Joe Biden declared the pandemic to be -----> OVER <---- in September of 2022.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:47 pm And again, more novaxxers died and are dying, you are lying about the numbers.
You probably believe there's no link between vaccines and autism, too?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Booger wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:02 pm The level of imposition of conformity to one narrative has never been this bad in our country. I never would have believed a variance in opinion would get me shut down online. Not a healthy sign for our nation.
Because it finally happened to you? I'm sorry you had to experience business as usual in such a mortal way. I like you. I don't want you to die. I hope you are one of the lucky ones, and continue to live a long, healthy life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:51 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:47 pm And again, more novaxxers died and are dying, you are lying about the numbers.
Never looked into it. I know there is a link between polio and death.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And you believe there is a link?

With all due respect that’s an idiotic take. Even the guy who originally published that study has long since retracted it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Mikey wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:01 am
And you believe there is a link?

With all due respect that’s an idiotic take. Even the guy who originally published that study has long since retracted it.
Yes, I do believe there is a link. The few women in my social circle believe there is a link. When your baby changes drastically, when your baby no longer smiles but acts shell shocked .... it isn't congenital.

That man can retract what he likes. Bottom surgery doesn't fix transgender body dysmorphia, covid19 was created in a lab for bioweapons purposes, the Bidens are Chinese assets, and vaccines caused autism.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Three out of four ain't bad. If vaccines were causing autism, the uptick would have been observed 70 years ago.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:55 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:02 pm The level of imposition of conformity to one narrative has never been this bad in our country. I never would have believed a variance in opinion would get me shut down online. Not a healthy sign for our nation.
Because it finally happened to you? I'm sorry you had to experience business as usual in such a mortal way. I like you. I don't want you to die. I hope you are one of the lucky ones, and continue to live a long, healthy life.
I like you, too, IB.

But no, not just because I was hammered. I’m just one of many who have experienced this intolerance.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

It is July.

Had we followed pandemic protocols developed over a century, this might have happened.

The truly vulnerable could have his
In the basement while CV ran its course through the population with immune systems up to the job.

Instead we did a half-assed lockdown which did slow the spread and wreck the economy and cause immeasurable physical and psychological damage.

It DID NOT protect the vulnerable and it ensured that the virus would hang around until the half-assed “vaccine” came along which did provide some protection to the vulnerable. To the rest of us it caused still to be determined harm and it also ensured an acceleration if mutations.

We should have let it rip instead of let it drip.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
Never looked into it. I know there is a link between polio and death.
Gotta love the way this fukking half-wit clings to the “polio vax good, ergo, CV vax good” defense.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I like how you erect strawmen.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The straw man here is your “what about polio” twaddle.

The polio vaccine was and remains an excellent vaccine.

You get the vax, you don’t get polio.

It’s not you get the vax and you get a milder form of polio. And you don’t get need a polio vax every 2 months.