Hurry, hurry...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Hurry, hurry...

Post by Sven Golly »

Let's ram this omnibus bill through before anyone can read the steaming pile of shit.

The usual RINOs were complicit: Collins, Graham, Murkowski, Romney, but I expected better from Cotton and Cornyn.

Republicans will cover saying they voted because of the defense budget, but we all know that the military is not focusing on preparing our troops for whatever may come next. The leaders in the military are focusing way too much on gender ideology and LBGTQABCMSNBC concerns.
Kierland

Re: Hurry, hurry...

Post by Kierland »

Yes the military is bad, not because it is completely corrupt and draining our finances to bomb brown people for oil or because it is full of dangerous fragile masculinity asshats that love to rape and torture people, it’s because they like the gays too much.

You MAGA fucks are in La La land.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:35 pm Yes the military is bad, not because it is completely corrupt and draining our finances to bomb brown people for oil or because it is full of dangerous fragile masculinity asshats that love to rape and torture people, it’s because they like the gays too much.

You MAGA fucks are in La La land.
I agree that our military has issues other than transgender - mainly staying the hell out of other countries' business.

Never a fan of Cheney and his neocon ilk.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s it backtrack when called out. If that’s what you thought it would have been what you shot out of the gate with but clearly you care more about who sucks dicks than who is financially raping you and killing brown people.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sven,

With Kierland you have to mention everyone or every entity that is doing bad things or your argument holds no water.

If you don't properly condemn everyone who deserves condemnation in your post, your post has no merit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:19 pm I expected better from Cotton and Cornyn.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why? There is plenty of room in the trough for all the little piggies. Ukraine is big business. We're doing full inventory turns on advanced munitions.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Love how all you war mongers hate war when it’s to defend against a white-fascist invasion but literally participated when it was to kill brown people for oil.
Your transparency rating is: Glass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Kierland wrote: but literally participated when it was to kill brown people for oil.
You say it like there is something wrong with that.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:12 pm Sven,

With Kierland you have to mention everyone or every entity that is doing bad things or your argument holds no water.

If you don't properly condemn everyone who deserves condemnation in your post, your post has no merit.
Yep, I'm picking up on that.

Having an opinion that isn't totally black and white is foreign to him.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Yeah, there's no time to read the bill. If only MOC's were provided with staff who could help read the contents of the bill....

The repugs are also telling us the omnibus is unacceptable because x & y are in the bill....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

kcdave wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:36 pm
Kierland wrote: but literally participated when it was to kill brown people for oil.
You say it like there is something wrong with that.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
So you’re a murderer and a pedo? What a twat?
Last edited by Kierland on Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:19 pm Let's ram this omnibus bill through before anyone can read the steaming pile of shit.

The usual RINOs were complicit: Collins, Graham, Murkowski, Romney, but I expected better from Cotton and Cornyn.

Republicans will cover saying they voted because of the defense budget, but we all know that the military is not focusing on preparing our troops for whatever may come next. The leaders in the military are focusing way too much on gender ideology and LBGTQABCMSNBC concerns.
Same as it ever was.

Both parties have been engaged in grotesque deficit spending for decades.

It is too late.

The meltdown is inevitable.

#doom
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More false Dichotomy, these numbers aren’t exact but…

"Reagan took the deficit from $70 billion to $175 billion. Bush 41 took it to $300 billion. Clinton got it to zero. Bush 43 took it from zero to $1.2 trillion. Obama halved it to $600 billion. Trump’s got it back to a trillion."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Clintoon ran a large deficit for half of his presidency.

He did run a surplus for a few years, and that is a highlight of his presidency.

Barry ran up MASSIVE debts.
MASSIVE.

It gradually improved as he went along, but stop trying to pretend he gave even the slightest care about what he was doing to our future.
He did not care AT ALL.

https://www.axios.com/2019/05/19/federa ... rump-obama
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Try reading what I wrote. To say the Ds and Rs are the same is farcical.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Both parties have been engaged in grotesque deficit spending for decades.