DeSantis Kicks Ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

General Peters
All-American Kid

Re: DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by General Peters »

Booger wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:28 am Yep, keeping the Sam Brintons of Florida from teaching elementary students about sex is just like the Nazis in the ‘30s in Germany.

:meds:
Right in line with his leader saying it's sinful not to mutilate children's genitals.

What a despicable POS.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:28 am Yep, keeping the Sam Brintons of Florida from teaching elementary students about sex is just like the Nazis in the ‘30s in Germany.

Why not?

DeathSantis has already pissed off most people with a teaching credential have left the profession. To the point where he's having veterans w/o teaching credentials leading lessons in classrooms.

Heckuva job, Ronny......
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice Strawman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:52 pm

Right in line with his leader saying it's sinful not to mutilate children's genitals.

What a despicable POS.
Nice Strawman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Don’t say period!”

But it’s MY fault for calling you all Nazis.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm Image

“Don’t say period!”

But it’s MY fault for calling you all Nazis.
This after trying to legislate a requirement that high school girls report their periods to the school....
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm Image

“Don’t say period!”
Prior to 6th grade.

Seems a little silly, but 5th grade might be a little early to bring it up. Hell I dunno.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

True, you don’t know. So maybe STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Since when do girls discuss their periods in class? What kind of bullshit is this? Obviously they're free to discuss whateever they like in private. As for this bill, it's clearly designed to protect children from the predatory Queer agenda.

But the real question that none of the tired Woke assholes here will address is why would drag queens be anywhere near public school classrooms in the first place? Why are there suddenly seminars about "gender fluidity" and anal sex occurring in public schools? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:03 pm True, you don’t know. So maybe STFU.
It’s damn obvious you have no kids, so maybe you should be shutting the fuck up.

There’s absolutely no reason for 5th grade kids to be discussing menstrual cycles. You and your ilk are doing all you can to promote child sex, and Floridians, among millions of others, are fed up with it. 11 year old kids are just that…kids. You need to stay the hell away from children.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your spreadsheet needs updating.

This is 5th graders talking to each other, so take your strawmen and your wild accusations and shove them in your ear, because it’s obvious there are no brains in there anywhere. You want people as dumb and ignorant as possible so you can run your Nazi playbook. Fuck off Nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:29 pm Since when do girls discuss their periods in class? What kind of bullshit is this? Obviously they're free to discuss whateever they like in private. As for this bill, it's clearly designed to protect children from the predatory Queer agenda.

But the real question that none of the tired Woke assholes here will address is why would drag queens be anywhere near public school classrooms in the first place? Why are there suddenly seminars about "gender fluidity" and anal sex occurring in public schools? :oops:
Yeah what about? What about you being AI?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:09 am Your spreadsheet needs updating.

This is 5th graders talking to each other, so take your strawmen and your wild accusations and shove them in your ear, because it’s obvious there are no brains in there anywhere. You want people as dumb and ignorant as possible so you can run your Nazi playbook. Fuck off Nazi.
You’ve grown as tedious as JPG was. You have no argument so, like a child, you keep repeating your idiotic Nazi bullshit. It lost any effect it may have had months ago. It means nothing because you misuse and misapply it continuously. Grow up, moron.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So nice false equivalency and nice white flag. Care to actually form an argument? “I’m tired of being called a Nazi” is not an argument. It’s just a bunch of whining.

The topic is Florida forcing girls to not talk to each other about their periods. Go!!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Why won't Squirm Worm just pack up, shut up, and leave? It's disgusting.
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

MS’s squealing ‘Nazi’ every time someone disagrees with him is beyond pitiful. It has zero effect on anyone. No one GARA, you sadass loser.

Your sick agenda is proving to be detrimental to those it supports. The woke crowd is proving its ineptness at every turn.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get to act like a Nazi all I want. YOU just don’t get to remind me about it. Not once have I complained about people being called nogs and joqqers up in this bitch 24/7, that doesn’t lose its meaning. Hypocrite? What’s a hypocrite? Never heard of it.

Sin,
NaziBoogers

AGAIN, the topic is the state telling girls that can’t talk about their own bodies. Try and defend that…. Without sounding like a Nazi.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:25 pm

There’s absolutely no reason for 5th grade kids to be discussing menstrual cycles. You and your ilk are doing all you can to promote child sex…
Except that there are a lot of girls who have started by then. So I guess they just need to keep it to themselves, under penalty of law. If found out they should probably be sent to a convent or something where the nuns can teach them not to touch themselves. Also, menstruation is not sex. It may seem really yucky, but it’s not sex. Where (and when) were you raised, anyway? Is it OK for boys to talk about their penises?

I imagine that at some point in Florida there will be a bill to change the terminology in school scheduling from “periods” to “sessions” or something. Just make sure.
Booger wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:25 pm You need to stay the hell away from children.
I think I could say the same about you and your ilk. Your obsession with sex, especially with child sex, is really and truly disturbing.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The woke crowd’s determination to foist conversation about drag queens, anal sex, transgenderism, etc on ELEMENTARY SCHOOL age children is my only problem with sex. I am 100% fine with ADULTS doing whatever they want with other consenting adults.

The far left’s obsession with little kids being taught about sex by unqualified teachers should scare everyone.

Let kids enjoy at least 10-12 years of their lives, fer crissake.

BTW, I don’t agree with everything Desantis is doing.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:48 pm The woke crowd’s determination to foist conversation about drag queens, anal sex, transgenderism, etc on ELEMENTARY SCHOOL age children is my only problem with sex. I am 100% fine with ADULTS doing whatever they want with other consenting adults.

The far left’s obsession with little kids being taught about sex by unqualified teachers should scare everyone.

https://www.businessinsider.com/desanti ... ewd-2023-3
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

As long as kids aren’t present, there should be no problem. His administration is stupid to pursue that revocation if they found no violations.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sex-ed was very awkward and hilarious was when I was in middle school.

Our 7th grade sex-ed teacher was the gym teacher.

He kept talking about "necking and petting," and one kid raised his hand and said, "I don't understand what petting is. What is that?"

Mr. Gym Teacher fumbled around a bit and then said, "You know, it's like when you pet a cat."

:lol:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:54 pm As long as kids aren’t present, there should be no problem. His administration is stupid to pursue that revocation if they found no violations.
Please explain how whether kids are present makes a difference when there was no lewd conduct found.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Can we dispense with the term “woke”? To most of us thinking adults it just implies a high level of ignorance in the user. If that’s the impression you want to convey, though, then keep it up.

It seems to me that the right is far more obsessed with what kids are being taught about sex than anyone on the left. Hence, this entire conversation.

In case you weren’t aware, many girls are physically capable of becoming pregnant before they turn 12. I know that the thought must be really gross and yucky to you, but that’s just the way it is. So let’s keep them in the dark, and in Florida when they get knocked up by their MAGA uncle or their big brother’s best friend we can just force them to carry the child to term.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:48 pm The woke crowd’s determination to foist conversation about drag queens, anal sex, transgenderism, etc on ELEMENTARY SCHOOL age children is my only problem with sex. I am 100% fine with ADULTS doing whatever they want with other consenting adults.

You use woke so much it’s meaningless.

This is about kids talking to each other. Try and stay on topic. YOUR side brought this up, this is YOUR side’s obsession you lying POS Nazi.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:04 pm Sex-ed was very awkward and hilarious was when I was in middle school.

Our 7th grade sex-ed teacher was the gym teacher.

He kept talking about "necking and petting," and one kid raised his hand and said, "I don't understand what petting is. What is that?"

Mr. Gym Teacher fumbled around a bit and then said, "You know, it's like when you pet a cat."

I think he meant pussy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hi
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:51 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/desanti ... ewd-2023-3
If J Edgar was still around you know he’d get after these cross dressers right quick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Or if Rudy was still a DA.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:28 pm If J Edgar was still around you know he’d get after these cross dressers right quick.

What a POS he was.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:34 pm Or if Rudy was still a DA.
He leakin'.

9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:06 pm Please explain how whether kids are present makes a difference when there was no lewd conduct found.
No genitals were exposed. That doesn’t mean there was no lewdness.
Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:58 pm Image
Two sleazebags.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:45 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:06 pm Please explain how whether kids are present makes a difference when there was no lewd conduct found.
Reading comprehension isn't a skill that you've mastered, is it?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:01 pm
Booger wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:45 pm
Reading comprehension isn't a skill that you've mastered, is it?
I stand corrected.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You see things that aren’t there. It’s happens a lot. This just happens to be the time you admit it.

So to recap: Booger Eater can’t think of a single reason why a girl can’t talk about her own body, but his feels like he should hate it so he does.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Fox News: We're lying to you.

MAGA: No you're not.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:10 pm Can we dispense with the term “woke”? To most of us thinking adults it just implies a high level of ignorance in the user. If that’s the impression you want to convey, though, then keep it up.

It seems to me that the right is far more obsessed with what kids are being taught about sex than anyone on the left. Hence, this entire conversation.

In case you weren’t aware, many girls are physically capable of becoming pregnant before they turn 12. I know that the thought must be really gross and yucky to you, but that’s just the way it is. So let’s keep them in the dark, and in Florida when they get knocked up by their MAGA uncle or their big brother’s best friend we can just force them to carry the child to term.
No, Mikey, "Wokeness" is exactly the thing itself as far as the lurch to the loony left by academia, Hollywood, and the Biden shit show. And let's be clear as to its definition.

Woke means accepting and abiding the ideology which back inthe '60's had been remanded to the margins of radical extremists like the Weather Underground and the Black Panthers, as well as radical (Jewish) professors. Somehow, by steady accretion it has made its way into the forefront of academia, Hollywood and the DNC.

Wokeness is made manifest when the use of terms like "diversity," "equity" and "inclusion" are used--and enacted with all manner of policy and regulations. Further, when such concepts as "stolen land," "genocide," and "systemic racism" are used to describe American history, it is the smell of Wokeness in the air that you're enduring. And of course whenever the twisted grammar and and boxed logic of the Queer mafia is rolled out, it's pure Wokeness. "Cis-gendered," "transphobic," and similar assaults on the English language are the norm in the Orwellian world of Wokeness.

Similarly, the whole militant Green movement is pure Wokeness. Notice in this regard their complete denial of any argument to the contrary or even any digression from their lock-step radical demands.

Just revisit the list of Woke lunatics I posted and realize that each of these mentally addled assholes actually believes what they're saying.

As for the Florida law which allegedly prevents any discussion of menstruation in the public schools--6th grade and under--the reaction from the left is the same hysterical nonsense about the "Don't Say Gay" bill--which of course did not imply that at all. Of course girls can discuss whatever they like with each other, and of course there's no attempt to prevent them from doing so. As for discussing menstruation in class, well this never happens in the first place. Why would it? :?:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes including people is horrible.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In the Orwellian world of Wokeness, words don't mean what they used to--not at all. "Diversity" and equity," for example, mean "anti-white," period. And "inclusion" means Queer everthing, everywhere, all the time--a totally Woke queer piece of shit flick, btw. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Including is really excluding so people that really just want to include are lumped in with all the other “others” is nazi playbook 101. Make shit up and attempt to smear people with it.