Hiroshima Called--They Want Their Redaction Back..

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Hiroshima Called--They Want Their Redaction Back..

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But no, the DOJ replies, Hiroshima only lost 60% of its population in its nuclear redaction, while the Orange Man affidavit was scrubbed a good 75%. :shock:
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hiroshima Called--They Want Their Redaction Back..

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:34 am Image
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lunch is over, asshole, time to start dealing with the farce of this circus...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1563256322052595712
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

First, who's to say what qualifies as "classified"? Obviously a president has a lot more leeway in determining this in the first place--as the precedent of Bill Clinton made clear. Second, if there was any sort of serious documents, obviously the DOJ would have moved a lot earlier--and certainly not waiting three days after getting the warrant. Third, the idea of redacting the affidavit at all is a farce. Who are they trying to protect? "Witnesses"? Everything about this stunt reeks of a desperate attempt to undermine Orange Man by weaponizing the DOJ and FBI. And it's a disgrace, regardless of one's politics.
Before God was, I am
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:43 pm NO

None of your bullshit matters

He had classified documents.

Prosecute him and all those involved
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:02 pm First, who's to say what qualifies as "classified"? Obviously a president has a lot more leeway in determining this in the first place
There is a process for having documents declassified. A POTUS can't simply snap his fingers & say that a document is no longer classified.

And as I pointed out to you earlier, TS/SCI documents involving our nuclear weapons (including notations of their abilities & weaknesses) can't ever be declassified. Even by a sitting POTUS.
Second, if there was any sort of serious documents, obviously the DOJ would have moved a lot earlier--and certainly not waiting three days after getting the warrant.
We've already covered this. The warrant wasn't served immediately because the FBI knew that Dump was going to be out of town 3 days later. Executing a search warrant while the suspect is out of town allows LE to do the search w/o the suspect having a chance to destroy the evidence upon their arrival.
Third, the idea of redacting the affidavit at all is a farce. Who are they trying to protect? "Witnesses"?
Please refer to the testimony of the January 6th Committee Hearing. Note that they all reported not only being harassed/threatened, but relatives experienced the same. And that's why the judge agreed whole heartedly that the names of witnesses should be redacted.

And now Republicans are threatening riots if Dump is arrested. :meds:
Everything about this stunt reeks of a desperate attempt to undermine Orange Man by weaponizing the DOJ and FBI. And it's a disgrace, regardless of one's politics.
When someone claims first that the found documents were already declassified, and then later that the documents were planted by the FBI (never mind asking these idiots why the FBI would plant documents that were "already declassified") it's time to stop playing the victim card & realize that you were taken advantage of.

"‘It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled"
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:02 pm First, who's to say what qualifies as "classified"? Obviously a president has a lot more leeway in determining this in the first place
In case you forgot, Trump isn’t the President. End of your argument.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He was president when he took the documents. As for the process of designating documents as classified, the Bill Clinton ruling on the matter serves as precedent. As for the idea of waiting for Orange Man to be out of town before the raid, are you kidding? You think the FBI would be worried that upon hearing of the FBI at the door with a warrant, Orange Man would have run to the safe--and then the toilet or the shredder? C'mon, you're not even trying. :P
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Someone needs to either shit or get off the pot.

Arrest the man or say you screwed up...again.

Either they got something or they didn't.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey dumbass it’s called an investigation, one that will probably send your buddies (who hate blacks protesting) to riot in the streets like the violent thugs they are, so maybe they might want to make it rock solid before they do.

Funny how you love everything about Dumpism except for Dump.