Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:13 am I clearly said white kill using corps and you blew it off.

It’s like arguing with a child.
You moron. I agreed with you.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:03 am
Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 am you just did dispute that maybe there are a bunch of blacks being killed by whites that people don’t talk about.
Or...maybe not. By all means, elucidate.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:15 am
Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:13 am I clearly said white kill using corps and you blew it off.

Dude you called it white collar crime.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:18 am
Booger wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:03 am
Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 am you just did dispute that maybe there are a bunch of blacks being killed by whites that people don’t talk about.
Or...maybe not. By all means, elucidate.
Says the guy who has me on ignore.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:45 am
Booger wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:15 am

Dude you called it white collar crime.
I assumed you meant via corporate crime. I was thinking you were referring to environmental, financial, etc crimes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which is why I corrected you. Some great articles on the subject out there. Millions of blacks have their life cut short due to corp greed and racism.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:00 pm Which is why I corrected you. Some great articles on the subject out there. Millions of blacks have their life cut short due to corp greed and racism.
And I AGREED with you!

Goddam.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, calling what kleptocrats do “white collar” crime is an affront to all the people they have killed. Black white brown yellow and also the ones they make blue.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:06 pm Again, calling what kleptocrats do “white collar” crime is an affront to all the people they have killed. Black white brown yellow and also the ones they make blue.
Okay. I see what you’re saying.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... aving_his/

Every fucking day these gangsters are out making the world a more dangerous place. They cause more crime than they stop.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:39 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... aving_his/

Every fucking day these gangsters are out making the world a more dangerous place. They cause more crime than they stop.
Police in America remain completely and totally out of control.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Today in police in America remain completely and totally out of control. Being expected to obey the law is too much for the NYPD police unions.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/27/cops-pena ... fractions/
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... r_kissing/

Cops are pigs.

Of course these homophobes live in TX. How surprising.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:18 pm Cops are pigs.
Hilarious coming from a lawyer.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not a popularity poll you fucking moron. I’m talking about facts not feelings.

And you could at least use fresh data if your going to go all “what about popularity contests” on us.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Perception of attorneys has remained consistent for many years.

You guys probably kill a few less people, but pillaging bank accounts is devastating as well.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:42 am Perception of attorneys has remained consistent for many years.

You guys probably kill a few less people, but pillaging bank accounts is devastating as well.
Everyone hates lawyers until they need one.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:51 pm
Booger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:42 am Perception of attorneys has remained consistent for many years.

Nobody ever needs a journalist, though. You morons are just piss pucks in the urinal of life.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah the idea of a decent press is stupid, probably why it’s not mentioned in the bill of rights.

Nazi gunna Nazi.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:35 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:51 pm

Nobody ever needs a journalist, though. You morons are just piss pucks in the urinal of life.
gott DAMM
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:Nobody ever needs a journalist, though. You morons are just piss pucks in the urinal of life.
Does that make them urinalists?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:08 pm
mvscal wrote:Nobody ever needs a journalist, though. You morons are just piss pucks in the urinal of life.
Urine trouble now.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:17 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:08 pm
Urine trouble now.
:lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Pennsylvania State Police say they arrived to find a "significant" number of cars illegally blocking the southbound lanes of the interstate with drivers spinning tires and speeding in circles."

The report says Allegrini was behind the wheel of a car that failed to stop, striking two troopers. That's when one of the troopers fired at Allegrini, who died from his injuries at the scene. The two troopers had minor injuries.”

Cops are pigs number 1,345,839,352
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Are you kidding?? WTF should the troopers have done you idiot? The douchebag hit the troopers with his car.

There are many times cops don't act appropriately. This ain't one of them.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Yeah it's OK to let folks breaking the law and endangering people to run over cops. Idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s ok for extra judicial murder. Lick those boots you fucking cucks.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland long ago lost his grasp on reality. This is just another example, among many, that he’s a blathering idiot.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:52 pm Yes it’s ok for extra judicial murder. Lick those boots you fucking cucks.
Plus, it's Darwin again weeding out stupid dangerous mother fuckers. Perhaps this might signal other not quite so stupid kids to think a little.

:satan:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:15 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:52 pm Yes it’s ok for extra judicial murder. Lick those boots you fucking cucks.
Plus, it's Darwin again weeding out stupid dangerous mother fuckers. Perhaps this might signal other not quite so stupid kids to think a little.

Exactly. In a sane world, you fuck up, you pay. This serves to deter potential fuckups down the road.

In a sane world, anyone who harms a child should do life, but due to POS attorneys/politicians the pervs usually get very light sentences. I assume this is because attorneys/politicians make up a hefty percentage of the sickos.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea who Darwin was do you?

“Just comply” says the cuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:48 pm

Exactly. In a sane world, you fuck up, you pay. This serves to deter potential fuckups down the road.

In a sane world, anyone who harms a child should do life, but due to POS attorneys/politicians the pervs usually get very light sentences. I assume this is because attorneys/politicians make up a hefty percentage of the sickos.
Nice Whataboutism after calling for murder for minor injuries to authorities. Hitler would have loved you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The dead perp attacked two people with a deadly weapon. Attempted murder. Fuck him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We have already discussed how this is extra judicial murder, nice to see you chime in and tell us how you are totally down for that. I would expect nothing less from a Nazi.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:23 pm We have already discussed how this is extra judicial murder, nice to see you chime in and tell us how you are totally down for that. I would expect nothing less from a Nazi.
We didn’t discuss any such thing. You mentioned it.

Perp wounds two officers and is still operating deadly weapon. What would you suggest officers should have done?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Not kill him. I know it’s a tuff concept for violent weirdos like you to comprehend.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:02 pm Not kill him. I know it’s a tuff concept for violent weirdos like you to comprehend.
I agree with you. I would hope that everyone would feel that way. Ideally, he would be arrested, charged, and convicted. But…

Not knowing the exact circumstances, I can see how he was shot and killed. If he was continuing to put lives at risk, he chose his fate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

But you are ok with having the cops wait and see if he kills them or not, or letting him loose to go kill someone else with his all ready demonstrated wild dangerous behavior.

Show us on the doll where the cop touched you.

:0071:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He didn’t kill anyone. Apoplectic over false facts. How am I not surprised?

Stockholm syndrome much?