Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Sven Golly »

This is nothing to do with MAGA. Quit deflecting. Federal agencies are nothing but political hack dens.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Funny how your side only says that when there's a Democratic administration, but 99% the same workers that were there when your orange god was President. Talk about deflection. You're just repeating the lies given to you by Trump and the Clown Car "Freedom" Caucus trying to deflect from his obvious crimes.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I had the exact same views when Trump was POTUS. He should've cleaned house. He blew a great opportunity. I do fault him for that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Defund the police, they are too political.

That’s the funniest take of the week.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Chicago police are accused of raping, and even in one case impregnating, migrants living at police stations all over Chicago. Castrate these losers already. Fucking scumbags.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-police- ... /13472441/
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Multiple Chicago police officers are under an internal investigation involving allegations of officers having sexual interactions with female migrants at a West Side police station, sources said.

This allegedly happened at the 10th District police station in North Lawndale. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, one of the officers has been accused of impregnating a teenage girl.

Both COPA and Internal Affairs are investigating. If the accusations are founded it could result in criminal charges.

Mayor Brandon Johnson's office released a statement saying it is "intensely focused on the deeply troubling allegations of sexual misconduct by a Chicago Police Department Officer against a minor new arrival, and other allegations of sexual misconduct in the Chicago Police Department's 10th District."

COPA released a lengthy statement indicating there are multiple officers under investigation.

Thousands of asylum seekers have been arriving in Chicago since last summer and hundreds have been sleeping on police station floors all across the city.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:28 pm Chicago police are accused of raping, and even in one case impregnating, migrants living at police stations all over Chicago. Castrate these losers already. Fucking scumbags.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Multiple Chicago police officers are under an internal investigation involving allegations of officers having sexual interactions with female migrants at a West Side police station, sources said.

This allegedly happened at the 10th District police station in North Lawndale. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, one of the officers has been accused of impregnating a teenage girl.

Both COPA and Internal Affairs are investigating. If the accusations are founded it could result in criminal charges.

Mayor Brandon Johnson's office released a statement saying it is "intensely focused on the deeply troubling allegations of sexual misconduct by a Chicago Police Department Officer against a minor new arrival, and other allegations of sexual misconduct in the Chicago Police Department's 10th District."

COPA released a lengthy statement indicating there are multiple officers under investigation.

Thousands of asylum seekers have been arriving in Chicago since last summer and hundreds have been sleeping on police station floors all across the city.
We need to build the wall in order to keep "migrants" safe from being raped and impregnated by Chicongo PD. It's for their own good.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:22 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:28 pm Chicago police are accused of raping, and even in one case impregnating, migrants living at police stations all over Chicago. Castrate these losers already. Fucking scumbags.

We need to build the wall in order to keep "migrants" safe from being raped and impregnated by Chicongo PD. It's for their own good.
Oh looky here...

The crowd that says "it's not the guns it's the bad intentions of the shooter" says that it's not the bad intentions of the cops it's the lack of a wall....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Make up your mind piggies.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -francisco

Officers were exposed referring to Black people as “gorillas” and bragging about beating up local residents and fabricating evidence. Some group texts included supervisors. In April, it was revealed that more than 45 officers, representing nearly half of Antioch’s police department, were implicated in racist behavior.

These cops should be in prison.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

California is, like every state in the union, a police state. The cops are pigs, the DAs are pigs and the Judges are pigs. Nothing will change till people vote the corrupt DAs and Judges out. I have 100’s of stories of cops lying and DAs and Judges doing nothing and my client doing time. I’ll bet that right now there are DAs and Judges trying to spin why every last person arrested by these lying thugs shouldn’t be released. The system is broken.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

When I was young, cops lied in court in several instances that could have resulted in major jail time for me. I recall being shocked the first time it happened. The judge had me removed from the courtroom until I calmed down. At the time it was inconceivable to me that a cop would lie. I told the officer, “If you got us, tell the story right. Don’t lie.”

Several court trips made me realize how easily one’s life could be destroyed.

So when I defend police in here, it’s not that I am unaware of the potential for shitty cops to exist…I’ve dealt with them. I’m defending the NEED for quality policing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I think the same thing happened to a lot of kids that weren’t on the straight and narrow. Some, like me, it radicalized and some, like you, it awakened without radicalization.

What I have been trying to explain to you is we DON’T need policing in any sense as it’s thought of today. What we need is compartmentalization of rule enforcement. The ABC is in charge of Alcohol sales. The meters are enforced by the parking department. Murder investigation by the detectives. Traffic enforcement by traffic department. Day to day street issues like DV and Neighbor disputes by the Deescalation department, put it right in the name. Theft issues by the Theft department. Traffic judges only do traffic. Civil judges only do civil cases. The civil judges don’t know the traffic judges and aren’t even in the same office/department. Same with the detectives and the Deescalation dept. Stratification of power is the only way to rein these fuckers in.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I can go along with that. Definitely need something done…and soon.

I was radicalized, too. As I’ve aged and had kids I’ve slid toward the middle ground on most subjects. My super conservative dad threw me out of the house multiple times as I was finishing high school. I was way left in my late teens/early 20s.

I still love reading old Paul Krassner stuff. Kesey, Hunter Thompson, Vonnegut. I still re-read their stuff all the time. I spent my college years reading the old newspaper look Rolling Stones instead of studying. When I slide into my music room and drop the needle on some old Airplane or Canned Heat, I’m right back there. Good times.

Oops…babbling again.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:42 pmSeveral court trips made me realize how easily one’s life could be destroyed.
Quite literally nobody is safe from weaponized law enforcement. Anyone from mush mouthed hood rats to former Presidents and everyone in between.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So racism and treason all in one sentence. Outstanding!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“BLM protests led police departments to pull back from interactions with the public, leading to increased crime and reduced police killings. Over 5 years after local BLM protests, property crime arrests decreased by 12%, and reported murders increased by 11.5% (over 3000 additional homicides)”

If you try and hold us accountable we can’t be held accountable for what might happen.

Why even have cops at this point?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

I know . . .

Decades ago when kierland was a little young boy, he mouthed off to some cops and they beat his ass and humiliated him.

Either that or he is another bot.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:19 pm “BLM protests led police departments to pull back from interactions with the public, leading to increased crime and reduced police killings. Over 5 years after local BLM protests, property crime arrests decreased by 12%, and reported murders increased by 11.5% (over 3000 additional homicides)”

If you try and hold us accountable we can’t be held accountable for what might happen.

Oh and here is the source link to that. One comment on reddit by some wacko.

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/commen ... pull_back/

Not that I disagree, but your source sucks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:34 pm I know . . .

Decades ago when kierland was a little young boy, he mouthed off to some cops and they beat his ass and humiliated him.

Either that or he is another bot.
When I was young cops lied about my actions because they are pigs. But you go ahead and lick their boots.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:19 pm “BLM protests led police departments to pull back from interactions with the public, leading to increased crime and reduced police killings. Over 5 years after local BLM protests, property crime arrests decreased by 12%, and reported murders increased by 11.5% (over 3000 additional homicides)”

Oh and here is the source link to that. One comment on reddit by some wacko.

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/commen ... pull_back/

Not that I disagree, but your source sucks.
If you don’t disagree then STFU.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:47 pm STFU.
Brilliant retort, right up there with nazi and stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Taken out of context maybe. Since I didn’t do that, way to kick your own ass. And I still have you on tilt.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:13 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:47 pm STFU.
Brilliant retort, right up there with nazi and stupid.
Toss IKYABWAI and YKYOA on that pile, please.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get to IKYABWAI as much as I want as long as I don’t actually type it out. When he uses IKYABWAI it’s repetitive.

Sin,
Some dumb hillbillies
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Add #whatabout

Thanks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

piggy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:03 pm Oink oink
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:03 pm Add #whatabout

Thanks.
Don't forget the nice white flag, you yellow, pedo, Nazi traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have said that like 100 times.
You sure are repetitive.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:47 am

Thanks.
I accept the correction. NWF is an absolute classic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You guys send a lot of time obsessing over me. It’s so repetitive.

Classic indeed.

So to recap: pedokkkal and hillbilly would rather talk about me than just about any other topic including policing in America.

You fuckers are weirdos.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Leftover pizza, Monster Ultra Peachy Keen.
Not the best lunch decision I've ever made but it'll make a turd*.

*possibly sooner than later
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Did you just have a stroke?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Man imprisoned 16 years for wrongful conviction fatally shot by Georgia deputy.”

For a traffic stop, after getting 800k for the last time they did their Nazi thing.

All cops are pigs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:12 pm
mvscal wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:47 am

Thanks.
I accept the correction. NWF is an absolute classic.
Yes you people constantly waving white flag IS hilarious. Have to constantly point it out? Not so much.

Why do you give up so easy? To busy molesting 15yos to have a take.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:17 pm you people
Notice the little egomaniac using this expression more and more . . .
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Give me a minute and I'll start a thread about it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:43 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:17 pm you people
Notice the little egomaniac using this expression more and more . . .
Yes after decades here, lines have been drawn. We all know the sides. You chose to fuck with me while Nazis type shit all the time you never call out. You are so on tilt it amazing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:46 pm Give me a minute and I'll start a thread about it.
As opposed to actually having a take? Yes the odds are stronger you will obsess over me instead.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:02 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:33 pm Yeah I just said that. Guess what? He wasn’t wearing a dress.
So? He wanted to have sex with an underage boy. Is that not sick enough for you?
He was "wearing" a hardon to fuck a small boy up the ass. Who, exactly, is giving a degenerate like that a pass based on his attire?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

JUBM in the news

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 233893007/
Myles Cosgrove, officer who killed Breonna Taylor, rams car, pulls gun, witnesses say

WORTHVILLE, Ky. − Myles Cosgrove, the former Louisville police officer, who was fired for fatally shooting Breonna Taylor in a botched 2020 police raid and hired earlier this year as a sheriff’s deputy in Carroll County, rammed a resident’s truck with his cruiser Monday and then pointed a gun at the owner and several bystanders, witnesses said.

Witnesses told The Courier Journal that Cosgrove barreled into Happy Hollow Private Resort Park trailer park at a high rate of speed without his emergency lights on, then struck William Joshua Short’s pickup truck with such force that it sent the vehicle flying into a building, breaking off two cinder blocks.

Cosgrove’s cruiser then struck another car, damaging its rear end, the witnesses said.

Carroll County Sheriff Ryan Gosser, who did not respond Tuesday to a request for comment, said Friday he disputes most of the witness accounts.

In an email, Gosser said “evidence shows that Cosgrove was not going at a high rate of speed when he drove into the trailer park and that had his blue lights activated.

Gosser said Short was rounding a building in the Happy Hollow at a high rate of speed prior to impact and that the two vehicles collided when Short turned in front of him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.