Re: Back the Blue

Post by Kierland »

You need a bigger font.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote:
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:02 am Apparently Kierland has met with and psychologicaly evaluated a majority of the 700,000 police officers in the US. That's how he knows they are pigs and racist pigs.
Since police forces were directly evolved from southern slave patrols why do you find it difficult to believe?
Police forces are what you get when a society is rich enough to pay for such a thing. They came about as a result of the Industrial Revolution and the growth of cities.

It go ahead and make it all about slavery if you must.

The British had police too. You remember them, don’t you? They were the ones who got the abolition ball rolling long before we fought a war over it.

Was their police force also the spawn of slave hunters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:21 pm
Bill in Houston wrote:
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:02 am Apparently Kierland has met with and psychologicaly evaluated a majority of the 700,000 police officers in the US. That's how he knows they are pigs and racist pigs.
Since police forces were directly evolved from southern slave patrols why do you find it difficult to believe?
Police forces are what you get when a society is rich enough to pay for such a thing. They came about as a result of the Industrial Revolution and the growth of cities.

The British had police too. You remember them, don’t you? They were the ones who got the abolition ball rolling long before we fought a war over it.

No.

Sincerely,
Sir Robert Peel
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:21 pm
Bill in Houston wrote:

You really are stupid. Do you see a difference in the one that was started to capture people that were property and the other one?

Cops are pigs and so are you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The police are tasked to serve and protect. And that's why we should of course Back The Blue, and hold them accountable for eggregious abuse of their legal power. Fuck off with Squirm Worm's tired "60's radical rhetoric. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:21 pm Police forces are what you get when a society is rich enough to pay for such a thing. They came about as a result of the Industrial Revolution and the growth of cities.

you mean when the rich choose to violently keep their stolen property

Choose to deny if you want. It’s not changing the facts.

an extra dose of whataboutism to try to bolster your bs and deflection. It doesn’t help you make an argument.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As everyone can plainly see, "Bill In Houston" is of course just Squirm Worm desperately trying to pretend his deprraved gibberish has some sort of support. How pathetic. :lol:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Meanwhile joqqers seek to ruin everywhere they're allowed to live..and who will stop them? :shock:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648528412380913664
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:48 am Cause white people can’t break the law.
OTSAI
Why should the majority self loathe just because a few pencil necked Marxists do? You refuse to accept reality, and you would never set foot in one of these Dem-run violent shitholes. Pussy.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

STFU you lying POS. And this isn’t about me. Try and stay on topic.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The topic is backing the blue so as to protect America from the rampant and ravaging black violent crime. :shock:

https://youtu.be/_FR_tGYQln0
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s your racist circle jerk thread. Here we are discussing pigs and how you like to suck theirs Nazi cocks.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Squirm Worm is literally sick. A depraved writhing little punk who robotically spews hollow nonsense--while passively suggesting that it is an "attorney." Surely this represents a bottoming out of this palsied forum. Surely there has never been such a pathetic bitch.

As for Backing the Blue, obviously the only opposition to this basic factor of social safety and province is the mangled and depraved Leftist lunacy--a shameless call for anarchy, etc. And the defaulted and always spiraling into chaos black "communites" are the basic currency of this disgusting and dangerous agenda.

A Huntsville Police Department (HPD) officer died in the line of duty and another suffered life-threatening injuries Tuesday following a shooting in the 4600 block of Governors House Drive.

One officer succumbed to his injuries at Huntsville Hospital. The second officer underwent emergency surgery and remains in critical condition. Their identities are not being released at this time.

“This is a devastating loss for the our department, the Huntsville community and the State of Alabama,” HPD Chief Kirk Giles said. “We send our heartfelt condolences to the officer’s family as they mourn their loved one who made the ultimate sacrifice. As we grieve with our fallen officer’s family, we have another officer fighting for his life. Please keep all our officers and the entire department in your prayers.”

The offender and the female shooting victim are at the hospital receiving treatment.

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should use a bigger font spammer.

You are posting like you did right before you melted down and tan yourself. That was funny as fuck.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Antioch, CA police have fucked up police/community relations like mofos. Idiots.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/antio ... r-AA1a61v9

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned in here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s hard to keep up with all the pig stuff pigs do, but I had seen that on my feed. Not surprised at all.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:21 pm Antioch, CA police have fucked up police/community relations like mofos. Idiots.

Can't say I'm surprised.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:52 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:21 pm Antioch, CA police have fucked up police/community relations like mofos. Idiots.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Nope, not surprising at all.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well Antioch is a tough little town with the usual disproportionate amont of black violent crime. The officers were complaining privately and should have every right to do so without being surveilled and pilloried. The race-hustling grifters are sniffing the Ghetto Lottery on this one and that's too bad, because like other cities strapped with huge lawsuit settlements, they really can't afford it. Of course there are no actual examples of police brutality or eggregious police behavior in Antioch, just a bunch of e-mails sharing complaints and frustration at having to deal with the jogger communities. :???:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All cops are pigs, most are also rapists.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Good god!

Every cop proven to be involved should do a long stretch in prison.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“11-year-old calls 911 to help mom from abusive partner, responding officer shoots 11-year-old instead”

And yes the kid was black.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:51 pm “11-year-old calls 911 to help mom from abusive partner, responding officer shoots 11-year-old instead”

Just a flesh wound, he'll be right as rain.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:51 pm “11-year-old calls 911 to help mom from abusive partner, responding officer shoots 11-year-old instead”

Water is wet
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:51 pm

Water is wet
I realize this thread is about police, but the ‘water is wet’ comment makes me think of the insane narrative that whites are killing blacks at some crazy rate. Lebron James’ comment that blacks feel like they’re being hunted comes to mind.

Blacks, and only a small percentage of the 13% of the US population they make up, kill far more whites each year than whites kill blacks.

I wonder how the misperception of this fact is promoted ?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Blacks are being hunted...by other blacks.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:33 pm

Water is wet
I realize this thread is about police, but the ‘water is wet’ comment makes me think of the insane narrative that whites are killing blacks at some crazy rate. Lebron James’ comment that blacks feel like they’re being hunted comes to mind.

Blacks, and only a small percentage of the 13% of the US population they make up, kill far more whites each year than whites kill blacks.

Whites do their killing thru corps and cops and whatnot so the only misperception is yours.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:36 pm Blacks are being hunted...by other blacks.
Yes, what about some other thing!?!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:37 pm

Water is wet

Whites do their killing thru corps and cops and whatnot so the only misperception is yours.
I agree that white collar crime is horrendous and largely goes unnoticed by the general public. But cops kill so few blacks, it’s negligible .

Facts hurt your feelings, I know.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:37 pm

Water is wet

I agree that white collar crime is horrendous and largely goes unnoticed by the general public. But cops kill so few blacks, it’s negligible .

And mv is right. The only people hunting blacks are other blacks.

Facts hurt your feelings, I know.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice double post, and I love how you think killing people with your corp is “white collar” crime.

But you go ahead and ride pedokkkal’s racist jock.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

We weren’t there, so hard to assess, but based on the article in the WaPo, the officer totally fucked up.

Thank goodness the kid is doing well.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:04 pm Nice double post, and I love how you think killing people with your corp is “white collar” crime.

But you go ahead and ride pedokkkal’s racist jock.
I love how you ignore the insane number of black murders of whites. Ignoring facts undermines credibility.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony

I
R
O
N
Y

Irony
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:09 pm Irony

I
R
O
N
Y

Irony
Do tell. What facts am I ignoring?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have never once disputed that as a percent more blacks are charged with killing whites, but you just did dispute that maybe there are a bunch of blacks being killed by whites that people don’t talk about. So you struck out twice and you only had two at bats, hence:

Irony

I
R
O
N
Y

Irony
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 am you just did dispute that maybe there are a bunch of blacks being killed by whites that people don’t talk about.
Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Meat Head wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:42 pm

Well, let's all bow our heads in thanks that Deputy Royd McTwitchy was able to make it home safe from his shift that night. He must have been so frightened. I could only imagine the terror he must have experienced when confronted with...whatever it was he thought he was shooting at.

True courage.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I clearly said white kill using corps and you blew it off.

It’s like arguing with a child.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:12 am
Meat Head wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:42 pm

Well, let's all bow our heads in thanks that Deputy Royd McTwitchy was able to make it home safe from his shift that night. He must have been so frightened. I could only imagine the terror he must have experienced when confronted with...whatever it was he thought he was shooting at.

True courage.
Your schizophrenia is showing.