Re: Strange How We Never Hear Anything About This Case

Post by Kierland »

Even the fatman can see you were giving up
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:00 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:23 pm Kierland and his far left cohorts are absolutely racists...they use blacks to further their career(s).

Everything you post about race does more damage to the possibility of there ever being equal treatment of all persons. Judging people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin is the furthest thing from you and your think-alikes' minds.
I’m curious to know if you think everything is equitable and fair in this country, regarding racial demographics?
Hell no. 10-12% of the population has major advantages: job quotas, scholarships, test scores adjusted to enable passing...

Shall I go on?

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:47 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:02 pm Fuck you, Kierland. I've wasted enough time on you and your ilk. You'll never realize just how fucked up you are and just how much damage you're doing to race relations. I'm not wasting my time on people like you any more.
Without looking at his response, I'm sure you got something about a white flag and being a racist. :lol:
Of course!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But you’re not a racist, cause you never said mvscal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:01 pm Hell no. 10-12% of the population has major advantages: job quotas, scholarships, test scores adjusted to enable passing...

Shall I go on?
Lol, yeah, I bet you'd be first in line to trade your white upbringing for black skin because balcks have it SO much better.

You fukkin racist.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is a Chris Rock joke in there someplace.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He just did you fatstupid fuck. If they had major advantages then AD would be willing to trade and he’s not.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Arthur Dent proves what a racist piece of shit he is.

Poor, disadvantaged yt folks.

SMH
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well he is just mad HE didn’t get to own any people or treat women like chattel. That’s a disadvantage you know.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Wtf are you assholes talking about?!

Bill asked if things were equitable in this country in regard to racial demographics.

Please attempt to dispute what I posted, you racist fuckwits.

You guys are so blinded by bullshit it’s sad.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You can’t even be serious. What a POS.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:44 pm Arthur Dent proves what a racist piece of shit he is.

Poor, disadvantaged yt folks.

SMH
"Hurston would never view herself as a victim of her circumstances—she was fiercely independent and outspoken. Hurston penned a 1928 essay about her upbringing, titled “How it Feels to be Colored Me,” and in it she writes:

I am not tragically colored. There is no great sorrow dammed up in my soul, nor lurking behind my eyes. I do not mind at all. I do not belong to the sobbing school of Negrohood who hold that nature somehow has given them a lowdown dirty deal and whose feelings are all hurt about it. Even in the helter-skelter skirmish that is my life, I have seen that the world is to the strong regardless of a little pigmentation more or less. No, I do not weep at the world—I am too busy sharpening my oyster knife.

Sharpen her knife she did. Hurston attended Howard University and then became the sole black student at Columbia University. Despite the station of black Americans at the time, she did not endorse the collectivist dogma of the American left. Instead, Hurston believed that hurt feelings or excuses should not stop anyone from success."

Zora Neale Hurston (1891–1960)

This strong woman would laugh in your ignorant face.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes the voodoo plagiarist. You would love her.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:52 pm Ah yes the voodoo plagiarist. You would love her.
I would be willing to bet you think well of Dr King, who was a serial plagiarist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Whataboutism
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:23 am
Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:41 pm Wtf are you assholes talking about?!

Bill asked if things were equitable in this country in regard to racial demographics.

Please attempt to dispute what I posted, you racist fuckwits.

You guys are so blinded by bullshit it’s sad.
Put them down as panhandlers who haven't bathed in months. You don't really want to talk to them in real life, do you? :)
Hell no.

They have yet to prove that I'm wrong. They know they can't dispute the advantages afforded to blacks in this country.

Hell, for that matter, the racists S_M, Bill, and Kierland don't know if I'm black or white!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t care what “color” you are and we just explained why your “advantages” line is BS.

So 0/2, again.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

88 braincells does indeed love some racist trolls.