10, 9, 8 . . .

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: 10, 9, 8 . . .

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:57 am Lots of words from Mikey have proven my point.

Either these claims by liberals/democrats are lies and charges aren’t anywhere close to being brought against the Cheeto, or they have the grounds to charge him and are sitting on it.

I guess I can see the strategy. Orange man bad, got Brandon elected. Maybe they are dumb enough to think it will work again. But if they actually bring the charges, and he has to answer for them, the then his political career is over.
Why won't you answer my question?

You claim that there is some sort of shadowy cabal of George Soros controlled liberal/democrat DA's and AG's who should be charging Drumpf with crimes, if they have the grounds. I know that Alex Jones can be very compelling to those with severely limited mental capacity, but you really shouldn't take his conspiracy theories seriously.

Please give me one example of a liberal/democrat DA or AG (George Soros controlled or not), outside the US DOJ, who would have the capacity or the jurisdiction to charge anybody with crimes committed in or around the Capitol on January 6, 2021. Just one will do, or more if you can come up with any. As far as I know only the US DOJ can charge him with anything related to January 6. And that would be Merrick Garland. I would like to see Trump sitting in jail right now, but maybe, just maybe the AG is actually doing his job, which would be to make sure that he has as solid of a case as possible. I don't know what he's doing, and neither to you.

The Manhattan DA has asked a Grand Jury to charge Trump with Criminal Contempt in their investigation of the Trump Family Mafia's business practices, but this has nothing to do with January 6. Do you have any idea at all of how the Criminal Justice system works? Unless you can start documenting your wild George Soros controlled DA and AG conspiracy theory, do yourself and all of us a favor and just Shut the Fuck Up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t get it (or maybe you do), anyone that is not a lockstep kleptocrat like BrokenPsyche is in a vast conspiracy to fuck him and his fellow kleptos out of their 95% of the pie. He is never going to take any serious question of yours seriously because there is no argument for a kleptocracy. It’s literally a one sentence philosophy. “I’m taking what I can, try and stop me.” Hope that helps.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Thanks but I think he also may have had a series of mini strokes due to HBP or low O2 or something, resulting in some significant brain damage.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donald Dump: The only seditious president.

Great job using your votes holic, fatman, Shedick, BrokenPsyche and the whole traytorr crew. Fuck you!!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:12 am Donald Dump: The only seditious president.

Great job using your votes holic, fatman, Shedick, BrokenPsyche and the whole traytorr crew. Fuck you!!!
They could give a flying fukk. They benefit from fascist autocracy and they know it. They have no integrity, no scruple. Just "get mine, fukk everyone else."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes fatman Americans care about America. What does that make you? Besides too fattt to leave your house.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shedick is toast and so fatman melts down epicly.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes I ran them all, melt on fatman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cassidy just took the lumber to Dump and his Dumpsters.

It was glorious.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:49 am Cassidy just took the lumber to Dump and his Dumpsters.

It was glorious.
I would say that she left him a bloody mess, but that might just be Trump's own ketchup...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I know why he hasn’t been charged and so do you. Too many Chamberlins and too few Shermans in the DNC.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Both sides are bad, version 2.0.

Fatman loves his naziis but is too yellow to just admit it.