Elon Musk is a worldwide treasure

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Elon Musk is a worldwide treasure

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://amgreatness.com/2022/12/14/two- ... lionaires/

"The loud-talking, left-wing slob [Sam Bankman-Fried] promised billions of dollars more in gifts to come. He was knighted as the successor to the kindred financial market manipulator and progressive “philanthropist” George Soros.

SBF may have been a sloppy, immature fool, but he was no dummy.

He had learned early on that loud leftist talk, big promises of philanthropy, and huge cash infusions to the media and leftist candidates—all under the veneer of “effective altruism”— ensured de facto immunity for his Ponzi schemes from both bad press and government investigation.

In contrast, consider how the Left now despises Elon Musk as much as it once worshiped Sam Bankman-Fried.

Musk once mixed vaguely liberal politics with a David-versus-Goliath self-confidence, as he took on Big Auto and Big Space—and won.

But then he turned to Twitter and Big Tech. Or, rather, Musk realized Silicon Valley was no longer the irreverent embryo of boy geniuses he remembers from his youth, which outsmarted and preempted the global technology establishment.

Instead, it had become a dreary, constipated place of hard-core, uncompromising leftists in need of a shake-up."

Poor babies. The left lost their biggest anti-democracy tool when Musk purchased Twitter. No more manipulating content and burying conservative posts. How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot?

I don't care for some of Musk's moves with Twitter, but being able to laugh at the gnashing of far left teeth is worth it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody cares that he is banning lefties, it’s his company now, we are mocking him for being a lying snowflake hypocrite.

Fuck you are stupid.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:50 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 am 4/26/22...
poptart wrote:And he (Elon Musk) will also end up censoring content on the platform.

Wait and see.

I tried my best. Despite that, he (K. West) again violated our rule against incitement to violence.
Account will be suspended.

- Elon Musk

Kanye West suspended from Twatter.

Musk censoring the platform.

As expected (by me).

More Musk/Twitter censorship.

The following tweet was put up on Twitter...

Facts are showing indeed the election was indeed...
Frauded ( Ballot harvesting ) , Manipulated ( Pre election unlawful changes ),
Influenced ( Social Media Algorythms ).

- TheRealDarkSock

https://twitter.com/TheRealDarksock

Twitter left the tweet up but saw fit to post the following message underneath the tweet...

Misleading
Learn why election experts say there was no evidence of widespread electoral
fraud in the 2020 elections. Find out more
This Tweet can’t be replied to, shared or liked.

rotf...

Meet the new boss.
Same as the old boss.
Now Musk has configured Twitter so that one is not able to read it without being a member.

He says this is a temporary measure, which is, for reasons I won't elaborate on now, pretty interesting.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s a lot of things, interesting isn’t one of them.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Musk has been a self centered, entitled little twat for his entire life. He owns Twitter and can do whatever he wants with it. WGARA? Personally, I’ve never used it and don’t plan to. I like EV’s in general but would never touch a Tesla, for various reasons.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Never had any interest in Twitter. Only time I see a tweet is when someone directs me to one.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

System purge of bots & trolls underway.

Please reply to me or @XEng
if legitimate accounts are suspended.

X Corp will be tracing the people responsible and bringing the full force of the law to bear upon them.

- Elon Musk (4/4/24)

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/177 ... 4997%2Fpg1

Oh sure...
Free speech, unless you determine that someone is... trolling.
lol

Fantastic, Elon.

#fraud
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is