It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

A Frozen Rope

Post by Softball Bat »

Winter Olympics: Finnish cross-country skier suffers
frozen penis in 50km race

The men’s 50km mass start skiiing race at the Beijing Games was shortened to 30km but that did
little to help Finland’s Remi Lindholm, who needed a heat pack at the end of the race to thaw
out a particularly sensitive body part

:lol:

Lindholm spent just under an hour and 16 minutes traversing the course in howling, freezing winds,
leading to his penis becoming frozen for the second time in a cross-country skiing race, following a
similar incident in Ruka, Finland last year.

“You can guess which body part was a little bit frozen when I finished ... it was one of the worst
competitions I’ve been in,” he told Finnish media. “It was just about battling through.”

With organisers worried about frostbite during Saturday’s race, it was delayed by an hour and
shortened by 20km. The thin suits and under-layers worn by racers, as well as plasters to cover their
faces and ears, offered little protection.

Lindholm explained that he used a heat pack to try to thaw out his appendage once the race was over.
“When the body parts started to warm up after the finish, the pain was unbearable,” he added.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... 1645395349
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: A Frozen Rope

Post by BSmack »

Not what one would hope for.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: A Frozen Rope

Post by L45B »

I’m sure he had a fleshlight on standby but could he Finnish?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield