joqqers today have a lot to say, "gimmie the keys"..

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

joqqers today have a lot to say, "gimmie the keys"..

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4M5Os6Pb48

At what point do we have something to say?
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: joqqers today have a lot to say, "gimmie the keys"..

Post by L45B »

The next Chicago Marathon should be dedicated to these innocent victims (the joqqers).
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

This is liberal’s America.

Systemic racism caused this.

The kids shouldn’t be charged with anything other than a misdemeanor.

If only we could ban all guns this wouldn’t have happened.

If only there was a living wage, these kids could get a decent job instead of being forced into crime.

:meds:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I’m sure there will be some upcoming job looting opportunities at a local Foot Locker soon.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

The victims were completely unaware. The "muggers" easily confronted them. When you live in the hood and you are down a driveway like that those little ghetto rats can come up on you. They own a good 50% or more of the blame here.

The better move would have been to move to cover the minute that little cocksucker walked down the driveway reaching behind his back, and had your own weapon drawn and blew than little bangers heart right out the back of his chest with a well placed .40 round or five. Then the community could whine about racism, poor up bringing, no father figure and all that other bullshit.

But good people would not give a fuck, just one less criminal on the street.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Derron don’t blame the victim.

People should have a sense of security in their own yard. All of the blame lies with the criminals. Further the homes don’t look low rent. It looks like a solid middle class hood. Well unless your point is that all of Chicago is a lost cause.

But blame the criminals, the mayor if you must, and those wanting to defund the police which likely emboldened these asshats.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 am Derron don’t blame the victim.

People should have a sense of security in their own yard. All of the blame lies with the criminals. Further the homes don’t look low rent. It looks like a solid middle class hood. Well unless your point is that all of Chicago is a lost cause.

But blame the criminals, the mayor if you must, and those wanting to defund the police which likely emboldened these asshats.
That is true, but it seems like pretty much anywhere is a threat these days. In my former rural hood west of Portland about 30 miles, back in 2014 a fucking tweaker burglar walked into my shop at 1pm on a Sunday and proceeded to start taking shit. You would like to think that would have been a semi secure hood being rural residential and a decent area. Chicago is a lost cause much like a lot of cities that were formerly good places. Back in my road warrior travelling for business days, Portland was my baseline for nice cities. This was 20 or so years ago. Today it is a complete shit hole which is on its way to a new homicide record only 31 days into the new year.

Until these pieces of shit have a reason to question why they are doing the crime, and that question would be can I do this crime and not get my dome blown off ? When that level of question is in their mind and they decide to keep moving unless they want their bullet ridden body to be swinging from the fucking lamp post to send a message to the other maggots who want to try it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:20 am That is true, but it seems like pretty much anywhere is a threat these days. In my former rural hood west of Portland about 30 miles, back in 2014 a fucking tweaker burglar walked into my shop at 1pm on a Sunday and proceeded to start taking shit. You would like to think that would have been a semi secure hood being rural residential and a decent area. Chicago is a lost cause much like a lot of cities that were formerly good places. Back in my road warrior travelling for business days, Portland was my baseline for nice cities. This was 20 or so years ago. Today it is a complete shit hole which is on its way to a new homicide record only 31 days into the new year.

Until these pieces of shit have a reason to question why they are doing the crime, and that question would be can I do this crime and not get my dome blown off ? When that level of question is in their mind and they decide to keep moving unless they want their bullet ridden body to be swinging from the fucking lamp post to send a message to the other maggots who want to try it.
So perpetually angry. Do you shoot guns and use mef at the same time?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So you're driving home at night from a visit with South African friends, fellow retirees, and you enter your gated apartment complex, and there's the good ol' security guard walking up....but wait....it's the joqqers....uh oh....hey where's the security guard? What's that, he's a jogger as well?

https://leakedreality.com/video/33077/e ... carjacking
Before God was, I am