Nobody’s getting arrested anymore…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Nobody’s getting arrested anymore…

Post by Carson »

But keirland gets more government checks for defending the murderers.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:02 pm As predicted, police are starting to say “fuck it - let them kill each other.”
Well as long as the garbage is taking out the trash... 8)
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:02 pm As predicted, police are starting to say “fuck it - let them kill each other.”
Exhibit A on why we should defund the police.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except the police were never defunded.
Cops are pigs and when one dies the streets are safer.
Only snowflakes can’t handle their shit and need help from juiced up badge monkeys.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:58 am But keirland gets more government checks for defending the murderers.
Have you ever been right about anything in your life? Ever?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:58 pm juiced up badge monkeys.
:lol:

Greatest anacronym in T1B history--JUBM.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:29 pm
You prolly want to take another run at that.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The non-defunded cops here in nyc are getting shot and killed.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 pm The non-defunded cops here in nyc are getting shot and killed.
Maybe they should spend less time ticketing cyclists and spend more time fighting violent crime.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:50 pm
L45B wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 pm The non-defunded cops here in nyc are getting shot and killed.
Maybe they should spend less time ticketing cyclists and spend more time fighting violent crime.
Maybe the city shouldn't have them filling out stupid and useless paperwork on every interaction they have. Age, race, gender, etc on every person they interact with each day. This seems to be designed exactly to create busy work and keep officers away from fighting crime.

Neuter the police when your citizens refuse to let you defund them eh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:46 am Fuck cyclists, cocksuckers think they don't have to obey the rules of the road because they're wearing spandex and have their feet clipped to the pedals. Motherfuckers best learn to unclup because a stop.sign means stop to anything crossing that intersection. I'll donate the ghost bike myself after running your entitled ass the fuck over and dragging your corpse a couple hundred yards. I have to obey the rules of the road, so do you.
Schmickity is always the victim.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:23 am
schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:46 am Fuck cyclists, cocksuckers think they don't have to obey the rules of the road because they're wearing spandex and have their feet clipped to the pedals. Motherfuckers best learn to unclup because a stop.sign means stop to anything crossing that intersection. I'll donate the ghost bike myself after running your entitled ass the fuck over and dragging your corpse a couple hundred yards. I have to obey the rules of the road, so do you.
Schmickity is always the victim.
Yeah, poor schmuck.

He has to stop at stop signs in his 4,000lb vehicle while bicyclists frequently roll through it with their 30-50lb bikes. Da horrah!!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:55 am Has nothing to do with victimhood or the weight of a vehicle....BTW if you're on a 50 pound bike, you are not clipped in.
It has to do with rules and laws. If I have the right of way it is my right to take it. I dont have to wait for you and your buddies to all roll by before I go. I stop, if there's a vehicle stopped at the stop sign to my right or left when I stop, they go. If there is not a vehicle stopped at the stop sign to my left or right, I get to go. It's simple.

Where I live, there's a road through the groves with a lot of 4 way stops, and for some reasonable a bunch of these Lance Armstrong wannabes like to ride up and down it every weekend. These cunts will try to run through stop signs sometimes 10 or 15 bikes deep. Fuck that I will pull right out in front of their asses. If I have to stop, they have to stop. I carry enough rounds to deal with every fucker in that Peloton if they want to get froggy.
I guaran-fucking-tee you that every time you drive that you violate the CVC. Get off your fucking high horse, cager.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:55 am Has nothing to do with victimhood or the weight of a vehicle....BTW if you're on a 50 pound bike, you are not clipped in.
It has to do with rules and laws. If I have the right of way it is my right to take it. I dont have to wait for you and your buddies to all roll by before I go. I stop, if there's a vehicle stopped at the stop sign to my right or left when I stop, they go. If there is not a vehicle stopped at the stop sign to my left or right, I get to go. It's simple.

Where I live, there's a road through the groves with a lot of 4 way stops, and for some reasonable a bunch of these Lance Armstrong wannabes like to ride up and down it every weekend. These cunts will try to run through stop signs sometimes 10 or 15 bikes deep. Fuck that I will pull right out in front of their asses. If I have to stop, they have to stop. I carry enough rounds to deal with every fucker in that Peloton if they want to get froggy.
You deserve to be incarcerated.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:58 pm Cops are pigs and when one dies the streets are safer.
You need help.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:50 pm Maybe they should spend less time ticketing cyclists and spend more time fighting violent crime.

Anybody want to call pot and kettle on these brilliant takes ??

Which is it you simpering fuck? One would think such a good government dick sucker like you would be advocating for more police to keep the unclean masses who refuse government "mandates" more in line, instead of advocating for more violence and anarchy.

The Midget sayeth:
Cops are pigs and when one dies the streets are safer.
Only snowflakes can’t handle their shit and need help from juiced up badge monkeys.
You are moving away from your tolerance and diversity platform you piece of shit. This statement by you also completely debunks the idea you actually are an attorney, because you brag about how much criminal law you do, yet you hate those "juiced up badge monkeys" who bring you all the cons you claim you defend, or try to defend since most get sent up the river anyway.

I seriously doubt you are capable of handling your shit in any manner. You would likely run like the little bitch you are.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:17 pm

You deserve to be incarcerated.
But you want to defund the police you stupid pile of dog shit. Which is it ?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:55 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:07 pm

I guaran-fucking-tee you that every time you drive that you violate the CVC. Get off your fucking high horse, cager.
I dont run stop signs.
So fucking what?

There are thousands of statutes regarding the operation of a motorized vehicle on a highway, and there's hardly anyone who doesn't violate at least some of them. And those violations are treated the same as running a stop sign - as an infraction. So get off your fucking high horse & worry about your own driving. You're nothing special (to put it mildly).
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:36 pm Does not matter. When it comes to a 4 way stop, you take your turn and don't get to cut in front of someone else's turn, regardless of the vehicle you're in....unless it has sirens on it.
Does not matter.

When it comes to driving in a 2-way turn lane a vehicle can't travel more than 100 feet. Yet I'd bet you've done that. Or made a u-turn in front of a fire station. Or driven at a speed that violates the Basic Speed Law. The law views all four violations AS THE SAME.
9/27/22