It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Colin Powell - DEAD!

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:08 pm See above. It's not a one-or-the-other approach that's going to get us out of this. Both vaccination along with masking & SD'ing are going to be needed to get us out of the pandemic.
The virus has proven that while the vax does help, particularly with those that need it (my old ass included), it does not stop it and it quite likely puts an evolutionary pressure on the vax to mutate.

Widespread exposure needs to be part of the solution. We have immune systems. We need to use them. Whether you are vaxed or not, if you are in any sort of decent healf, you need to eat well, get fresh air and sunshine, consider taking zinc, vitamin d and maybe some of that horse dewormer stuff and get on with your life. And if someone with CV walks by and coughs on you unmasked, you'll get it and we'll be one step closer to ending this bullshit.

We should aggressively testing symptomatic people, quarantine them as well as spam fu.....errrrr I mean those with comorbidities. These people should limit contact and wear REAL masks when they do have to go out.
Polio thinks you are stupid.
I got my polio vaccine during the Kennedy admin.

It’s still working.

CV is not Polio. All viri are not created equal, you fukking moron.

Also, Polio went after the young and healthy. CV doesn’t.

If you do r understand the difference, you are even dumber than I thought.

Actually, that’s a lie. I already knew you were an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by smackaholic on Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Colin Powell - DEAD!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:16 am I got my polio vaccine during the Kennedy admin.

It’s still working.

The odds of catching polio are 0.0000001% that of catching Covid 19 while unvaccinated, you monumental moron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
schmick wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:56 pm Guess that puts the "get fully vaccinated and you're safe" bullshit to rest

Think Biden shit his pants at the funeral or is the running clock since the last time he shit his pants at almost a week now since he shit his pants at the Vatican?
No surprise that schmuck doesn't understand comorbidities nor the fact that the vaccine's primary purpose is to limit the severity of infections, not prevent them (although a person who is vaccinated is 6 times less likely to become infected).

University of
Stupid
Children
BULLSHIT!!!!!

We were told to get the vac to stop the spread, because we already knew that healthy people were not at risk because they’re immune systems could handle it by themselves.

When the virus mutated as viri are want to do, the stop the spread excuse went out the window.

It doesn’t stop the spread. It does lower the severity in those that need the severity lowered, but it comes with side effects that can be severe to perfectly healthy people. Apparently, poorly administered vaccines that get into the bloodstream are the problem. And training to the vax givers kinda sucks.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:24 am but it comes with side effects that can be severe to perfectly healthy people. Apparently, poorly administered vaccines that get into the bloodstream are the problem.
WRONG. And you are a liar.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:24 am We were told to get the vac to stop the spread, because we already knew that healthy people were not at risk because they’re immune systems could handle it by themselves.
Oh really??
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:24 am
Diego in Seattle wrote:
schmick wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:56 pm Guess that puts the "get fully vaccinated and you're safe" bullshit to rest

Think Biden shit his pants at the funeral or is the running clock since the last time he shit his pants at almost a week now since he shit his pants at the Vatican?
No surprise that schmuck doesn't understand comorbidities nor the fact that the vaccine's primary purpose is to limit the severity of infections, not prevent them (although a person who is vaccinated is 6 times less likely to become infected).

University of
Stupid
Children
BULLSHIT!!!!!

We were told to get the vac to stop the spread, because we already knew that healthy people were not at risk because they’re immune systems could handle it by themselves.

When the virus mutated as viri are want to do, the stop the spread excuse went out the window.

It doesn’t stop the spread. It does lower the severity in those that need the severity lowered, but it comes with side effects that can be severe to perfectly healthy people. Apparently, poorly administered vaccines that get into the bloodstream are the problem. And training to the vax givers kinda sucks.

Yeah dumb dumb the delta changes the outcome and the science (of the other virus) goes out the window. That’s how science works you knuckle dragging mo-ron. And the part about bay training is just your Facebook showing. What an idiotic statement.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:16 am
Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:04 pm

The virus has proven that while the vax does help, particularly with those that need it (my old ass included), it does not stop it and it quite likely puts an evolutionary pressure on the vax to mutate.

Widespread exposure needs to be part of the solution. We have immune systems. We need to use them. Whether you are vaxed or not, if you are in any sort of decent healf, you need to eat well, get fresh air and sunshine, consider taking zinc, vitamin d and maybe some of that horse dewormer stuff and get on with your life. And if someone with CV walks by and coughs on you unmasked, you'll get it and we'll be one step closer to ending this bullshit.

We should aggressively testing symptomatic people, quarantine them as well as spam fu.....errrrr I mean those with comorbidities. These people should limit contact and wear REAL masks when they do have to go out.
Polio thinks you are stupid.
I got my polio vaccine during the Kennedy admin.

It’s still working.

Also, Polio went after the young and healthy. CV doesn’t.

If you do r understand the difference, you are even dumber than I thought.

Actually, that’s a lie. I already knew you were an idiot.

Listen you echo chamber idiot. Delta is killing just about everyone but kids. Try to LEARN things. Try and KEEP up with what is happening. r/HermanCainAward is full of people in their 30’s and up. Our hospitals are overflowing with covidiots. Vaccinated people are dying, from car accidents and illnesses that have nothing to do with Covid because you right wing Dump lovers are not vaxxed and filling every room and sucking up all the resources, as selfish fucks are want to do. Yeah I know YOU are vaxxed cause you think it might effect YOU, but you still come in here and spout FB memes and third grade logic. Fuck off twat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:59 pm Listen you echo chamber idiot. Delta is killing just about everyone but kids. Try to LEARN things. Try and KEEP up with what is happening. r/HermanCainAward is full of people in their 30’s and up. Our hospitals are overflowing with covidiots. Vaccinated people are dying, from car accidents and illnesses that have nothing to do with Covid because you right wing Dump lovers are not vaxxed and filling every room and sucking up all the resources, as selfish fucks are want to do. Yeah I know YOU are vaxxed cause you think it might effect YOU, but you still come in here and spout FB memes and third grade logic. Fuck off twat.
Rack this. This is by far the most dangerous thing about covid and how anti-vaxxer resistance really hurts everyone. Plenty of stories of unvaccinated evangelical asshole nurses passing covid to patients who catch it from them while in the hospital and die. And of course all the obvious beds taken up by covid treatment instead of new gall bladders or shit like that.

This is why the Biden Administration and Team D need to get their shit together and pass some bills that will benefit working Americans because voters proved in 2021 that they'll reward fascists if the Democrats can't deliver.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He could kill student debt with the stroke of a pen. This isn’t just about passing bills.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

So that more illiterate asswipes like you can get away with bogus degrees.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:08 pm So that more illiterate asswipes like you can get away with bogus degrees.
Thanks for bringing back IKYABWAI, Carped. It's been a long time. By the way, how did you get exiled from the US?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:24 am We were told to get the vac to stop the spread, because we already knew that healthy people were not at risk because they’re immune systems could handle it by themselves.
Oh really??
And for every case of a healthy person getting his ass kicked by #19, I can show you a healthy person that got the shit kicked out of him by the vax.

Watch the video below. His name is Kyle Warner. A 27 year old 3 time enduro MTB champ.

The second dose of the vax Hs ruined his health.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H7inaTiDKaU

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Rack this. This is by far the most dangerous thing about covid and how anti-vaxxer resistance really hurts everyone. Plenty of stories of unvaccinated evangelical asshole nurses passing covid to patients who catch it from them while in the hospital and die. And of course all the obvious beds taken up by covid treatment instead of new gall bladders or shit like that.

This is why the Biden Administration and Team D need to get their shit together and pass some bills that will benefit working Americans because voters proved in 2021 that they'll reward fascists if the Democrats can't deliver.
One step forward for you and one step back.

At least you are now calling them anti vaxers vs Red Staters after that shit was debunked.

But now you want to blame the Liberal Democrat’s failure on fascists. Keep beating that drum and the GOP will beat the progs like a drum in 2022. Folks who voted Biden into office were smart and progressive we were told. When those same voters put someone from the GOP in office they are suddenly fascist.

Your refusal to own Biden’s and Nancy’s failure is what is driving voters away from your liberal heroes. Handing out free money, raising taxes with one hand, and then giving the rich more tax breaks with the other isn’t going to keep those clowns in office.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The anti vax clogging up hospitals? WHATABOUT Biden. You have fat lodged in your brain.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time. It’s effects Shedick so she got the jab, but that won’t stop her from pumping out FB BS.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:21 am
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:16 am I got my polio vaccine during the Kennedy admin.

It’s still working.

The odds of catching polio are 0.0000001% that of catching Covid 19 while unvaccinated, you monumental moron.
No shit, Sherlock.

Polio has been pretty much eradicated because we were able to develope a vaccine that actually worked. It stopped Polio dead. It didn't just stop certain variants.

And one more time, Polio was a serious risk to young healthy people. It took down FDR as a young man. It killed/paralyzed countless young people. It was far worse than #19 ever thought of being.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:55 am
Oh really??
Bill Phillips was fit.

Know whatelse he was?

57 fukking years old.

IMO, any 57 year old would be wise to get the vax.

Compare him to Kyle Warner. 27 year old 3 time national MTB enduro champ. He is.....I mean was, one of the fittest people on the planet. Certainly fitter than a 57 year old gym rat. And the 2nd vaccine kicked the shit out of him. He has a nasty case of myocarditis. He is done as a competitive cyclist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And then he lived, unlike thousands of people in his age group, and many thousands more who caught it from 20somethings, what was your point anyways?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:11 pm And then he lived, unlike thousands of people in his age group, and many thousands more who caught it from 20somethings, what was your point anyways?
One of you braindead libs cited him as the reason everyone needs to be vaxed. It was a poor example. He was fit, but he wasn't young.

I pointed to Kyle Warner, who is much younger and even more fit, as an example of how shit can go very badly after being vaxed.

It really is a matter of personal choice and weighing the benefits/risks. You libs are always spouting off about personal choice, but now you want to do away with it for purely political reasons. You minimize the risks and dismiss treatments other than your sacred vaccine as horse dewormer or whatever.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:23 pm It really is a matter of personal choice and weighing the benefits/risks. You libs are always spouting off about personal choice, but now you want to do away with it for purely political reasons.
Yes, it really is about personal choice. The choice to be a contributing member of society who does the right thing to best protect him or herself and their families. Or the choice to be a selfish fucking asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

I'm constantly amazed how many parents orphan their kids because of Covid 19 just to pay tribute to their death cult leader and to get over on the libs. Orphaning your five kids, because of course they're evangelical and they start pumping them out early. Nice going, idiots. Hope it was worth it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:59 pm
Oh really??
Bill Phillips was fit.

Know whatelse he was?

57 fukking years old.

Compare him to Kyle Warner. 27 year old 3 time national MTB enduro champ. He is.....I mean was, one of the fittest people on the planet. Certainly fitter than a 57 year old gym rat. And the 2nd vaccine kicked the shit out of him. He has a nasty case of myocarditis. He is done as a competitive cyclist.
A few days ago I was watching a FB Live broadcast put on my a county chief medical officer. He related how there's a reporting system for bad reactions to the vaccine (hospitals, doctors & patients themselves contribute the reports). While he indicated there was a chance that there might be some slight underreporting, the number was pretty close to 284 cases of bad reactions to the vaccine.

Out of 420 MILLION administered doses. What percentage is that, stuporholic?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Oh really??
Bill Phillips was fit.

Know whatelse he was?

57 fukking years old.

A few days ago I was watching a FB Live broadcast put on my a county chief medical officer. He related how there's a reporting system for bad reactions to the vaccine (hospitals, doctors & patients themselves contribute the reports). While he indicated there was a chance that there might be some slight underreporting, the number was pretty close to 284 cases of bad reactions to the vaccine.

With the politicization of it all, who knows what the real numbers are. There's plenty of fudging shit on both sides, I am sure.

For about the millionth time, here is what we know.

The vaccine does not prevent you from contracting CV. It does not prevent you from spreading it. It does take some of the sting out of it, apparently.

Young healthy people do very well with it. 57 year olds, even buff ones, are at higher risk. That risk increases with age and lack of fitness.

We have a number of treatments that have shown to help. Some of them dirt cheap.

Some, including extremely healthy people have had their asses kicked by it. This apparently happens when the dose goes directly into the bloodstream rather than muscle tissue as it should.

Natural immunity, gained through contraction of the disease appears to be the best type of immunity. This comes from the Israelis, who tend to be pretty sharp in this area. Vax Nazi claims that this is not so should tell you something.

So, the "get vaxed to stop the spread" claims are pretty much disproven. The spread continues, regardless.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:09 am

Bill Phillips was fit.

Know whatelse he was?

57 fukking years old.

With the politicization of it all, who knows what the real numbers are. There's plenty of fudging shit on both sides, I am sure.

For about the millionth time, here is what we know.

The vaccine does not prevent you from contracting CV.
100% prevention? No, and nobody has claimed that. But as I said earlier the unvaccinated have a chance of getting infected that is 6 times higher than those who are vaccinated. So again you're spreading misleading information when you simply state that it doesn't prevent infection. It does, and applying a 100% standard to call it preventative is misleading & dangerous.
It does not prevent you from spreading it.
Again, the same applies here. Less chance of being infected means less people who are infectious, and that means less spread.
It does take some of the sting out of it, apparently.
Congratulations...you've stumbled across an accurate statement!
Natural immunity, gained through contraction of the disease appears to be the best type of immunity. This comes from the Israelis, who tend to be pretty sharp in this area. Vax spam claims that this is not so should tell you something.
Wrong.
So, the "get vaxed to stop the spread" claims are pretty much disproven. The spread continues, regardless.
You haven't proven anything other than you're an imbecile.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Listen you echo chamber idiot. Delta is killing just about everyone but kids. Try to LEARN things. Try and KEEP up with what is happening. r/HermanCainAward is full of people in their 30’s and up. Our hospitals are overflowing with covidiots. Vaccinated people are dying, from car accidents and illnesses that have nothing to do with Covid because you right wing Dump lovers are not vaxxed and filling every room and sucking up all the resources, as selfish fucks are want to do. Yeah I know YOU are vaxxed cause you think it might effect YOU, but you still come in here and spout FB memes and third grade logic. Fuck off twat.
Some things never change. In the basement for a year or more and I roll back in here and you still are the dumbest mother fucker to ever hit a keyboard.

You are as big liar as all those hospitals, government agencies and politicians that are still trying to use this scamdemic as the carrier for their control agenda and you as usual have your tiny collagen enhanced lips firmly wrapped around and tugging furiously on their dicks. Epic.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:14 pm He could kill student debt the entire nations economy with the stroke of a pen. This isn’t just about passing bills.
FTFY.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:38 pm Some things never change. In the basement for a year or more and I roll back in here and you still are the dumbest mother fucker to ever hit a keyboard.

You are as big liar as all those hospitals, government agencies and politicians that are still trying to use this scamdemic as the carrier for their control agenda and you as usual have your tiny collagen enhanced lips firmly wrapped around and tugging furiously on their dicks. Epic.
How did you forget the password to your original nick? Holy fukk. Lay off the mef.

You lost. Covid 19 is real. Adults are actually managing it now as opposed to your fascist Death Cult Leader pretending it would all go away with the warm weather.

Fuck off.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:56 pm
How did you forget the password to your original nick? Holy fukk. Lay off the mef.

Fuck off.
The fact that I still reside firmly in your dome after so long so much that you still have my epic blast at you as your signature says it all. Rack me.

:bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:43 pm Crenshaw HS had to drop out of the HS Football playoffs because they did not have enough unvaccinated players to field a team. All of those dirty Trump supporters at Crenshaw
You mean vaccinated players? You return to the board and prove that you are dumber than ever. Nice job.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:54 am Let's Go Brandon
As seen on the interwebs: That phrase is so juvenile I’m surprised Matt Gaetz hasn’t tried to fuck it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:49 am As seen on the interwebs: That phrase is so juvenile I’m surprised Matt Gaetz hasn’t tried to fuck it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

These people are such cowards they're too afraid to simply say what the phrase means. Instead they have to hide it like the pussies they are.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:54 am My bad, went back and re-worded the statement and forgot to change that. Good to see your vigorous fascism carries over to being a grammar and word n@zi as well, consistency is key to tyranny, cuntrag errrrr I mean comrade.
Not our fault you're too fucking stupid to communicate a point without confusing people who try understand your inane drivel.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:35 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:49 am As seen on the interwebs: That phrase is so juvenile I’m surprised Matt Gaetz hasn’t tried to fuck it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

These people are such cowards they're too afraid to simply say what the phrase means. Instead they have to hide it like the pussies they are.
How the phrase originated is yet another example of how crass the trump cult is.
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

As if your side isn't just as crass. :meds:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WHATABOUTISM at its finest.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

A few days ago I was watching a FB Live broadcast

While he indicated there was a chance

that there might be some slight underreporting,

the number was pretty close
You want to double down on this obvious deep throating of social media reports and some quack who you feel you can quote all his hearsay statements, as some kind of arguing points for you ? :doh: :doh: But of course this shows how you formulate your out of the ass takes anyway.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ok Mething Man what are the real numbers?
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 pm Ok Mething Man what are the real numbers?
As if I give a fuck there you little cock sucking midget.

Merely pointing out Pedos flawed logic and of course you jump right in with additional out of your ass useless blather.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only thing pointed in your life is the needle you stuck in your
arm.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:05 pm The only thing pointed in your life is the needle you stuck in your
arm.
You smack skills have even gotten worse in the last year or so. They were already pretty bad but this is pathetic.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron57 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:00 pm
A few days ago I was watching a FB Live broadcast

While he indicated there was a chance

that there might be some slight underreporting,

the number was pretty close
You want to double down on this obvious deep throating of social media reports and some quack who you feel you can quote all his hearsay statements, as some kind of arguing points for you ? :doh: :doh: But of course this shows how you formulate your out of the ass takes anyway.
You're calling the chief medical officer of a county a quack?

Lemme guess...you think that Joe Rogan knows more about immunology than all of the CDC, AMA, & every medical board in the country.
9/27/22